The Kardashian Sisters Slam Chelsea Handler On ‘Chelsea Lately’ Takeover

Tue, April 9, 2013 12:03am EDT by 29 Comments
Kardashians Host 'Chelsea Lately'
Courtesy of E!

LT

Posted at 12:44 AM on April 15, 2013

I hate these Kardashians. Why Chelsea WHY?! i agree…yeah she really did sell out

Bill

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 10, 2013

How could be too harsh they had writers do the lines. The sad part was Chelsea was a sell out !

Nancy

Posted at 6:33 PM on April 9, 2013

I loved it! They were really funny and I think Khloe should get her own talk show! They were great and only the haters are talking smack.

Setra

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 9, 2013

This was a fun takeover of the Chelsea Lately show, by the Kardashians. I especially liked it when they poked fun at themselves, making light of some of the funny rumors they have going around. I was commuting home from work at DISH when this was on but didn’t miss it. I was able to watch during my train ride, on my phone using the DISH Anywhere app. This app allows me to watch live and recorded shows while I’m on the go.

Ty

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 9, 2013

They all SUCKED!!! The worst CL show host EVER! Bring Fortune Feimster any day! Kardashians not funny annoying voices just a bad bad idea..No more Kardashian crap, Chelsea

Give_Me_A_Break

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 9, 2013

This just in, E! is changing it’s name to K!

Angie

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 9, 2013

I have a feeling that Chelsea’s comeback at them is going to be awesome … Who knows maybe we will see another commercial of Kim crying histerically because Chelsea’s was too harsh on her

LaLa

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 9, 2013

NO. They can’t be tooooooo harsh. It was scripted for them. Duh.

hottathanhollywata

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 9, 2013

why cant these talentless, uneducated pests disappear already? God they’re more annoying the squabbling hens of the view. But we only have ourselves to blame as were the idiots who line these twat’s pockets with money

Nicole

Posted at 9:19 AM on April 9, 2013

Welp I see the haters are out, the show was great, they were trending on twitter every single time it came on and most people loved it, the ones that didn’t were your typical no matter what they do we hate it folks, like you idiots on here. They were cute and funny and hopefully they will do more things like this. I hope they do so they can irk you haters to death. All this complaining but you watched. I am sure Chelsea will have her highest ratings yet. The Kardashians thank you for your support. IDIOTS!!!

jjinfl

Posted at 8:24 AM on April 9, 2013

Who was the producer who even thought of having these inane women on as guest hosts? They are all annoying, whining, egotistical bee-oches who can barely string a decent sentence together by themselves. That’s why they have to travel as a clown troupe so they can bail each other out. They are always the first to complain and cry and make excuses whenever somebody insults them or criticizes the crown princess kim. When they have the chance to publish one of their endless tweets multiple times in the same day or pay to have some chat site like this one pimp their stupid activities or advertise their ridiculous unreality shows (“Will Khloe get her spinoff ‘My Pregnancy Blues’…wait for more info?”, or “Does Khloe really not want to have a baby, or is she just lying?” “Be sure to see the latest Spanx exposures from this week” “Will Kris and Bruce finally call it quits?” OMG) All talk show hosts: never invite any of these people to appear on your show.

kgl222

Posted at 6:41 AM on April 9, 2013

What a train wreck last nights show was. Chelsea- what were you thinking???

Mimi

Posted at 6:27 AM on April 9, 2013

Wondering how much money and how many sexual favor Kris had to do for this little childish revange against Chelsea. Those women (using the term loosely since thanks to them all women rights battles… Like didn’t exist) are not commedians, they aren’t even actresses! Why are the there so?

Jason

Posted at 6:24 AM on April 9, 2013

I was surprised I thought they did a great job! They clearly had plenty of rehersal time, there’s no way Kim could have pulled that one off without creating a total train wreck. Of course the producers, via earpieces, kept them in line and prevented them from completely tearing each other apart and making fools of themselves like usual. I feel bad that klhoe has to be part of the family chaos sometimes!!! I hope they sit in the whole week!!! I am glad they got their slam on though ;-)

Jason

Posted at 6:21 AM on April 9, 2013

Veronica

Posted at 6:18 AM on April 9, 2013

Why The He’ll Would She Let These Idiots On Her Show Or Even Host. How Stupid Of Chelsea. What’s Next Ring Shopping With Angelina Jolie. How Sad She Caves To Let These Idiots On. This Was The Last Place That We Didn’t Have To Deal With Them.

dorothy

Posted at 5:42 AM on April 9, 2013

hope Chelsea never let kim or her mother back on the show, i like Khloe and Kourtney

Deon

Posted at 5:35 AM on April 9, 2013

I think the girls and their mother were very entertaining. I think they did an awesome job.

Anderson

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 9, 2013

Chelsea Lately is the ONLY show on E! I enjoy…. Kardashians as host were AWFUL! Please NEVER again!

agent0

Posted at 3:12 AM on April 9, 2013

I thought they were lame. It’s too bad they wasted the talent of Russell Brand with them. I would have loved to have seen him with Chelsea hosting. Please, Chelsea, don’t evver do this again.

soni

Posted at 1:19 AM on April 9, 2013

is she not familiar with the concept of a paternity test? she put soneone as conscientious and respectable as kanye’s name in her stunt of a pregnancy and she dont think she’s gonna have to answer questions? that is not his baby. what face will she show the world after the truth comes out with dna evidence? i didnt think she was this dumb but what do i know? good luck kimmy!

Melissa

Posted at 9:25 AM on April 9, 2013

B*tch please go somewhere and take your medication and get out of Kim’s womb. You ignorant, lowlife piece of trash, how dare you get on this blog, while hiding your nasty a** behind a computer and make such accusations? you people take things to far, to be on here saying sh*t like this is just ridiculous. I can’t wait for the day when these blogs are regulated and you scum bags can be sued for defamation, don’t worry about Kim’s luck worry about your own, because you have to be one miserable load of sh*t to come on here with this trash, you nasty maggot. People like you are the ones that deserve to walk out your door and get ran the f*ck over by a truck, I hope you don’t have kids and never have any because they will be doomed for sure with a piece of sh*t like you.

Elle

Posted at 8:34 AM on April 10, 2013

Problem is: You’re the piece of trash. Keeping these talentless airhead heauxs in public eye, worshiping them as if they actually did something. If you’re a brainless chick in need of a leader, that’s fine-but can’t you pick somebody else? Why subject the rest of the world to this pathetic fame leech?

Darlene

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 11, 2013

HAHAHAHAHA how very stupid

Dee

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 11, 2013

Kanye was a train wreck…..WTH do you mean respectable? He had to F*** a whitish girl if he ever wanted to get work again! He was a drunk BIG mouth 1 too many times involving his anger towards WHITES!!! Him moving on Kim was all about his pockets…. TRUST THAT!!!

Cici

Posted at 1:01 AM on April 9, 2013

I am actually surprised… They did a good job. Khloe was amazing didn’t expect less but the shocker was Kim. She was not bad and actually funny .. Maybe she rehearsed alot but she actually acted like a human being … LoL
All in all I think it was their test for an actual talk show.. Come on u saw that coming

Beck

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 9, 2013

Seriously the dumbest show ever. I can’t believe you’d let the kardashians host Chelsea. Chelsea is brilliant, witty, and get this..funny! The kardashians are stupid. You might have just lost one of your mist faithful Chelsea fans.

Tori

Posted at 12:43 AM on April 9, 2013

I watched the show, it was a bit awkward at first, you know, just from watching Chelsea Lately for so long, but they did okay. It had its funny moments. Especially from Khloe. I didn’t realize she was that funny. I actually really like her.

Stephanie

Posted at 12:21 AM on April 9, 2013

Saw the show, they did an awessome job, the need to do it again.