Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Win Big At The Shorty Awards

Tue, April 9, 2013 11:44am EDT by 21 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Shorty Awards
FameFlynet

Dan Trigona (@splinter48708)

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 19, 2013

Well, get this…something your article overlooked: Selena Gomez did absolutely NOTHING to generate interest in the Shorty Award this year. I went through her tweets during the entire Shorty Award campaign…Not a single tweet about it. No favoriting of tweets and no RT’ing. She did not fill in the Shorty Interview, nor did an video showing why she should win.

And, the night of the awards, she did “tie” with Tara Strong, but, did she bother going? No. Did Selena bother to even send in a thank you video. No. So, why did she win? Especially since Tara Strong actually spent the entire weekend in NYC with her mom, went to the Shorty Awards and happily ran to the podium to pick up her award. Tara did the interview (Publicist…Bah, she doesn’t need them) and a short video.

So, you tell me…Who deserved a SOLO win.

Also, in the Celebrity Fashion section, Selena did not even get 800 votes!

It’s sad when one has 14.5 million followers on Twitter and ONE tweet would have flattened her competition, at least votewise and ties with two others with a fraction of the followers. Tara Strong percentage wise, barely registers at 105K

lil

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 9, 2013

Both are sad
Separation very painful form together over 2 years

Vera

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 9, 2013

Congratulations for both of them!!Specially for Selena :)

ha ha am a belieber

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 9, 2013

You guys this is disturbing to me but JUSTIN BIEBER is in LOVE with SELENAS best friend VANESSA HUDGENS it kills me cause I preferd JELENA not JENESA.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 2:42 PM on April 9, 2013

I am glad they won but there is no end to these polls and awards contests. What is next? who takes the best piss?

belieber

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 9, 2013

i prefer his previous hair .oh well still a belieber!

vickyfrancis

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 9, 2013

peace is in us , we must maintain our peace till the end , if someone shouts with no reason, so that is not called peace , i am great in my life so what i can behave well all the time,don’t let me to not care someone,if you give me one respect,i’ll give you hundreds of respect for only one respect which had given me,my respect cannot end for selena,more i come closer to selena gomez so more love selena will get from me, respect and manners is everything in life ,more innocent more means more goodness ,

Vera

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 9, 2013

I’m agree

vickyfrancis

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 9, 2013

i am always thinking about only selena gomez , justin looks great but that does not deserve how will her mom good or bad, justin don’t even see selena gomez and you are telling that selena breaks, selena is always happy about justin, but justin don’t even looks at it , who knows selena gomez better , i know selena gomez better , i know kindly anyone cannot do the justice about selena gomez ,selena want’s her someone own to marry her , who will handle that delicate selena, who can handle selena with peace

vickyfrancis

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 9, 2013

you think they should live with each other again? , see i am not against anyone of it , then if the sudden problems comes in selena gomez’s life so will bear that pain, will you deserve a hit if justin gives you a hit on your face everyday ? my objection is not to make anyone cry but to save selena gomez from worries, i left my accountancy paper from board when i saw on the web you said selena is with another person today, why i am giving my exams, i want is selena gomez to marry me , that’s my only wish

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 9, 2013

FOR SELENA I AM HAPPY! FOR JUSTIN HE DOESN’T DESERVE ANYTHING AFTEWR THE WAY HE HAS BEEN ACTING!!!!!!!!!

AOKALANI

Posted at 1:53 PM on April 9, 2013

SERIOUSLY. JUSTIN DESERVES EVERY AWARD. HE WORKS HARD FOR WHAT HE DOES. HE’S HUMAN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM JUSTIN. ITS NOT LIKE SELENA IS PERFECT EITHER. SHES JUST DUMB ENOUGH IF SHE CAN WIN ANY AWARD. HOPE SHE DOESN’T GET A BIG HEAD. SHES NOT ALL THAT.

Jake

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 9, 2013

Selena is single, but congratulations to her, and everyone else!! Love you Selena

jm

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 9, 2013

Selena doesn’t have instagram..this just shows how reliable you are

Click on my name, its NOT A SPAM its a channel

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 9, 2013

@jim
How do you know she doesn’t?

jm

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 9, 2013

She deleted in may last year whene she start promote postcard

Sarah

Posted at 12:38 PM on April 9, 2013

I got bored with your jelena stories no one cares now of what your sources say

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 9, 2013

biebery is smiling like alissa milano in her younger years.
THE F*ggot IN HIM WILL SOON ENTER THE STAGE!!

LillyAnn

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 9, 2013

You’re sick my friend. You need Jesus ,obviously. Jelaous much ? The only faggot here is you :)

ReplyToAbeIsDoingIt

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 9, 2013

You hit the nail on the head! That’s who he reminds me of, Alyssa Milano in “Who is the boss”! He also resembles a bit of Hillary Duff in “Liz McGuire” and blond Miley in “Hannah Montana”. In other word, he has girlist look lol.

rez

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 9, 2013

aparently you people keep hearing voices in your heads and calling them sources.selena said she’s single. if she was with some one paparazzi would have find out already.stop faking news hl its getting old.