We’ve got five spoilers from April 11’s all-new episode of ‘Glee’: Who’s catfishing Ryder? Who’s Brittany confessing her love to? And what causes the New Directions to unite in a way they’ve never done before?
Glee returns with a bang after a three-week hiatus, delivering the first of the final five episodes of season four! HollywoodLife.com got an early look at the show’s April 11 installment, and while we can’t give away everything, we’re more than happy to drop some major hints.
‘Glee’ Spoilers From Season 4 Episode 18 ‘Shooting Star’:
1. Ryder (Blake Jenner) finally comes face-to-face with his online love, Katie! But their meeting doesn’t go as Ryder had hoped. On a positive note, she certainly is pretty and she likes Ryder’s biceps!
2. Following Will (Matthew Morrison) and Emma’s (Jayma Mayes) wedding gone wrong, an unexpected female suitor makes a move on Mr. Schuester with a candlelit dinner.
3. Brittany (Heather Morris) confesses her love for someone — and it’s not Sam (Chord Overstreet) or Santana (Naya Rivera)!
4. A life-or-death event unites the member of New Directions like never before. And it has nothing to do with the fact that Brittany claims an asteroid is heading for Lima.
5. Sue (Jane Lynch) covers a big secret for someone and it jeopardizes her her job at McKinley High.
What do you make of these spoilers, HollywoodLifers? Drop a comment with your thoughts!
WATCH: ‘Glee’ Returns Promo
— Chris Rogers