Khloe Kardashian Does Want A Baby: Truth Behind ‘KUWTK’ Preview — Watch The Video

Mon, April 8, 2013 9:16pm EDT by 7 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Wants Pregnant
Khloe Kardashian Does Want To Have A Baby--Truth Behind 'KUWTK' Preview

edm

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 26, 2014

Everything is very open with a very clear description of
the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is very useful.

Thank you for sharing!

Jessika

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 18, 2013

How come kanye west is never around to take care of her support her !! The whole clip that I saw I haven’t see him there it’s no cool. …

Hate whores

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 13, 2013

One of the kartrashian is here marketing one of the fakest products they endorses. Whore am sorry nobody want to watch whores!

freakindukcy

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 14, 2013

It is really sad that you chose the most beautiful kind hearted women to make your vile comments about, Sad is the only way to describe you.

liz

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 10, 2013

i think she really does. she doesn’t want to be bug about it.

Setra

Posted at 6:12 PM on April 9, 2013

I saw this clip the other day and it has me even more excited to watch season eight. It sounds like it’s going to be full of drama; hopefully Khloe and Lamar’s dream comes true! I’ll be commuting home from work at DISH when this premieres but I won’t be missing it. I’m going to watch during my train ride on my phone with the DISH Anywhere app. This way I can watch live and recorded shows away from home.

mboomer

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 9, 2013

It is starting…..PR for the new KUWTK giving the fact that KKTM was down 50%. SO HERE WE GO AGAIN AND EVERYDAY AGAIN WE WILL SEE SOMETHING ABOUTONE OF THE KARTRASHIANS. HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL STAY AWAY FROM THE GARBAGE SHOW THAT IT IS. ALL FAKE, ALL SCRIPTED, ALL UNTALENTED, ALL GREEDY, ALL IMMORAL. MB