‘DWTS’ Recap: Sean Lowe’s Romantic Dance For Catherine Giudici

Mon, April 8, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 6 Comments
DWTS Recap Sean Lowe
Courtesy ABC, SplashNews

Ellie

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 9, 2013

Catherine in the first episode did a command on Sean to pick her. She put a certain type of pressure point between the thumb and the fore finger while holding his hand. She was holding his hand for quite some time. There is a nerve that she pressed on the hand which causes the brain to relax and allows the sub level part of the brain to receive commands. She says “wait”…”pick me”…”at the end.” Can someone take the command off of Sean. The government knows about these types of commands. It is awful that Catherine did this on live on the air. She’ll keep doing this to Sean in order to control him completely.

Caren

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 14, 2013

She wanted him of course but I don’t think she control him that way by pressing any point of Sean’s hand. It’s her way of affection, she have all the criteria of what Sean’s wanted for a future wife. And if Catherine did that occasionally and meant it. Good for her. I’ll do try that to my husband, even I don’t need to.lol

Come again?

Posted at 5:16 AM on April 17, 2013

Ellie seriously? Have watched that episode just to gain perspective of where you are coming. So I will say this; you must be a very delusional person for believing that this girl would manipulate Sean long enough using this technique( hahaha). Get over the fact he picked her, it’s his life not yours. Hind-side I hope she continues with her ‘techniques’, they work like a charm. I’ll have what she’s using anytime, although I don’t believe I need it.

chris

Posted at 2:36 AM on April 9, 2013

he did an alright job but don’t think he will win

1redowl

Posted at 12:56 AM on April 9, 2013

Lisa Vanderpump may not win the Silver Ball but she will win an Oscar for her performance.
Sick? I doubt it! She knows that she is not doing well and is pulling out all of the stunts she can to save herself from humiliation.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 9, 2013

there was urine on the floor……………ALOT, folks!!