Rihanna & Chris Brown: The Truth About New Split Report

Mon, April 8, 2013 7:00pm EDT by 56 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Break Up
Getty, Pacific Coast News

Cookie

Posted at 9:06 AM on April 9, 2013

Once again people are charged the eff up over nothing. For once HL’s source makes sense as thats what Chris hisself said when he went on his “Im obsessed with Rihanna” mini tour

Joy

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 9, 2013

Trouble in Chriannaville, hopefully they will resolve there are problems. There is no perfect relationship, we all have our ups & downs. But I saw him attending her show, maybe there is nothing wrong.

1Love

Posted at 8:08 AM on April 9, 2013

The pictures that you posted are from 2 different nights but since you claim you know so much I’m going to let you be great.

RONNIE5

Posted at 6:27 AM on April 9, 2013

AINT NO BODY BUISNESS BUT THEIR OWN…………….

Stephanie

Posted at 10:55 PM on April 9, 2013

RONNIE: THEN MAYBE THEY SHOULD TRY KEEPING THEIR BUSINESS TO THEMSELVES? JUST SAYING. LOL

chianne

Posted at 2:37 AM on April 9, 2013

Well, the pics are up. Chris is at Rih’s show tonight – whatever that means. Last we heard was Chris saying “they’re good, they’re together” – again, whatever that means. I just wish them well. Please chill out with the endless analysis people.

Genean

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 9, 2013

Ok for once I see both sides. First of all HL the crap your talking about isn’t even on the same night. So middle finger up to the story. However, I am a realistic Chrianna fan, which I don’t fall in line to everything they say. Chris and Rih haven’t seen each other in a month, and she gets back to town and they do nothing together. You don’t need pictures one way or the other to figure that out. If I haven’t seen my man in a month I would not be out with friends that I’ve been traveling with and out at a basketball game and at night clubs. Personally speaking she’s doing way too much. You have an intense schedule and you come home to hang out in night clubs. But again, to each is on. Chris is not that busy. He’s playing basketball and painting that is not a must in life. Paps would have spied them together if they were in a mile of each other. Saying that, apparently there is a minor issue but I’m sure it will blow over and they will be back in each others good graces. That’s what happens in real relationships. What I hate, is people making excuses and act as if they are not human and don’t have issues like every other couple. Chrianna does too much to make it seem like there is nothing wrong and these other blogs do way too much to insist there is something more than it is. Bottom line Chris and Rih don’t need the world playing eye spy. If Chris doesn’t show up at her concert tonight Chrianna (admins in particular) will make a big excuse why he wasn’t there. If he shows up they will sing their praise and say see we were right all along. Stalking someone on twitter and IG does not make you close to the source and reading everything into their post doesn’t mean they are talking about each other. Everybody needs to sit back and stop acting like they know these people and let them live THEIR life. Furthermore, please stop talking about Kae, she seriously is a non mutha f*ckin factor and I really don’t think she wants to be.

Kiki

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 9, 2013

@Genean
what you quoted about the chrianna blog is spot on lol

omg

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 9, 2013

wow, the most sensible comment I have ever read. BRAVO

Shayboogie

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 8, 2013

What ever…They will be back together tomorrow via instagram….He needs the publicity for his album.LOL

Stephanie

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 9, 2013

You know that’s the truth. The boy gotta eat. Lol

tealight

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 8, 2013

bogus! Chris was working saturdy hosting at playhouse, Ri was in San Jose doing her concert
Sunday Ri went to the games with her manager Jay Brown then to Greystone manor club with friend Melissa
Chris tweeted Sunday that he was hard at work on his album
Just because there are no pics of them doesn’t mean they didn’t see each other. He stated in one of the interviews taht he was at her house when she was recording her cd and no pics of that. he also stated that he likes to keep it low key wiht her becaue of the media
Rihanna stay liking pics of chris on her instagram acct all week, all last week, on everyinterview including the Today show, he affirmed that they are still a couple
That waitress denied anything happened and said she don’t date black eyes
give it a rest people and let these two breathe.
Hollywood life stay phucking up the facs and details.

Cupidore

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 8, 2013

No one knows the truth but Rihanna and Chris!

Thomas Kingi

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 8, 2013

HELLO MR BILL GATES,
MY NAME IS THOMAS KINGI REAL GREAT,
EXCEL EXCEED BRAIN.
INCORPORATE RING ME,
TO ACHIEVE IMPORTANT FAME.
I ANALISE MICROSOFT CAN’T BE DENIED,
CORPORATE PRODUCT LIFE TO BLAME LOST.
SANITIZED SERVICE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR NERVOUS TRADE GLOSS.
MY SUPER DYNAMIC ADVERTISE WORLDWIDE MAGIC DOC.!!!
TAKE ADVANTAGE MANUFACTURED MADE ROCK!! TACTICS GRANTED.
DESIGN AN ENHANCE FOR THE MARKET STOCK!!
SUPER FEEDBACK ON THE CHART FROM THE CONSUMER MOCKED!!
APPLE CORPORATE BOOMER BUSINESS ART.
INNOVATIVE ROCKS!!! CONSUMER PURPOSE SMART HIGH GRADED.
MICROSOFT DOWN GRADED DARK FADED LOST.
THE WORLD MEDIA WE ALL GIVE THEM A LOW RATED.
CONSUMERS COMPLAINING NO NEW INNOVATIVE,
AN IMPROVE NEWSLINE CREATIVE ETHER!!!

Chrihanna

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 8, 2013

Just because YOU didn’t see them, doesn’t mean they weren’t together. And about that partying in different places, was also in different days. Get your facts right, you can’t fool us.

Kiki

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 8, 2013

@Chrianna
DUH! And the exact same could be explained about Chris & Kae ,meaning just because you don’t no longer see pics of Kae & Chris together,r does not mean that they do not both still see one another

kiki ...puuullleeeeeaaazzzeeeee

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 8, 2013

Kiki. Really? Kae and Chris are old news. You still ridin’ that train?

Kiki

Posted at 12:20 AM on April 9, 2013

@kiki …puuullleeeeeaaazzzeeeee
post in your regular id you skank,and secondly kae is very much still relevant lol

Sandy

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 9, 2013

Ki Ki You must know Kae personaly bacause you talk about her alot. Why dont you tell her to get knee surgury for those knee caps. YUK

Thomas Kingi

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 8, 2013

AMERICA!!!!! My name is Thomas Kingi, From New Zealand Hamilton. I call myself American Kiwi candidate, who wants to live in America one day because my talent is to good for my country. I am a American folklore Rihanna is my real Twin soul, I am the positive one she is the negative.
She needs my help properly, If I fall on deaf ears I’m going to make fun of America the American way. Push the boundaries of belief, THE LAND OF unorthodox FAITH an achieve above normal.

Thomas Kingi

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 8, 2013

Rihanna you always make the wrong decision, you don’t know what you are doing.
Yol!!! not very bright, I kept on telling her I know her better then Chris.

Thomas Kingi

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 8, 2013

I told you all!!! of yol!!! who theee mannn!!!

Thomas kingi (@Tk70088)

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 8, 2013

What up now!! yah bums did’nt know nothing!!! whats up now!!!

Kiki

Posted at 8:16 PM on April 8, 2013

But what’s funny is,they both found the time to party,out of there busy schedules but yet not together lol

Kiki

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 8, 2013

and then there be another story later on today, or tomorrow, stating how Chris went to Riri La Concert.(Side eye) but if he doesn’t show SMH! lol

lolz

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 8, 2013

a story with bogus facts? lol. he had that job at playhouse on saturday. lol.

sunday reported was they were at bootsy bellows and greystone a couple clubs away. he went with some fan hoes and she left with her pal melissa and woke up alone with her shoes. that’s what she IGed. there you go. that’s kinda “facts”. i know this is faked tho. :D

nonetheless, it doesn’t look like they tried to spend that night together, but they still are. they are just to busy raking in cash. they got nothing else on their minds.

Sing

Posted at 7:38 PM on April 8, 2013

Its disappointing that Chris isnt making any effort to be with Rihanna. He needs to man up.

PAM

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 8, 2013

OMG! Seriously? They’ve been apart for a month and haven’t found the time to see each other?! I believe all that, but what makes me LMAO is how ridiculous that sounds! If they were together and happy, NOTHING could’ve kept them apart! Any normal couple would’ve hooked up the second she got back into town! So glad that Rihanna is ready to move on with her life because Chris was a dead end! I just hope she takes some time for herself and eventually finds a man who will love and respect her and want to be with only her.

sammy

Posted at 9:15 PM on April 8, 2013

@Pam as much as it hurts me, I have to agree with you

jessica

Posted at 3:10 AM on April 9, 2013

stfu b’***h you are a die end

Stephanie

Posted at 7:13 PM on April 8, 2013

I think if my boyfriend and I are separated in a month we would be all over each other the first day. Just saying. Because I know how much he missed me. Actually forget it. I mean even a week. We would be all over each other. Lol

Mo

Posted at 6:53 AM on April 9, 2013

What makes u think they were not all over each other? jus coz u dont see pics, dont mean they are not together. good thing Papz kind hide camera in chris or rihanna’s bedroom;-)

Stephanie

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 9, 2013

Mo hoe: Trust me we’ve seen all of Rihanna’s dirty slutty bedroom. The whole world did. If they were with each other trust me Rihanna will make sure she got pics of Chris boxers on Instagram. Lol.

Red

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 8, 2013

Stop lying HL, LOL When Chris hosted the party at Play House, Rihanna was in San Jose performing….

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 8, 2013

HE IS STILL A BIG LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

jessica

Posted at 3:11 AM on April 9, 2013

stfu

Anna

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 8, 2013

Chris went to Playhouse saturday and rih went to greystone sunday. Thanks

Jokesonyou

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 8, 2013

Please God! Get out HL of the life of this couple. Leave Bonnie.

nia

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 8, 2013

I mean whose

teilght

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 8, 2013

Chris tweeted Sunday that he was hard at work on his album

That waitress denied anything happened and said she don’t date black eyes

give it a rest people and let these two breathe.

Hollywood life stay phucking up the facs and details.