Amanda Bynes: Asked To Leave NYC Gym Class After Bizarre Behavior

Mon, April 8, 2013 12:04pm EDT by 9 Comments
amanda bynes bizarre behavior
SplashNews

app marketing services

Posted at 9:27 AM on November 28, 2013

Everything is very open with a clear descriptiln of the issues.
It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thanks for sharing!

dedicated hosting

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 5, 2013

I am really impressed along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like this one nowadays..|

acne treatment

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 26, 2013

I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend

jjinfl

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 8, 2013

This latest exhibitionist and her behavior are not high on my priority list. She can get into plenty of bad situations all by herself. Doesn’t seem as if she cares whether people worry about her or not, so I won’t.

Marshmallow CHAOS

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 8, 2013

clearly a cry for attention.

zyggie

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 8, 2013

DETOX. what are these celebs taking that makes them freak out like this. Spears, Paris and tons of other celebs are going totally crazy. What are they taking?

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 8, 2013

a fat american who produces wet farts simply can’t behave themselves!!

Denise

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 8, 2013

Amanda is definitely acting out and looking for help. Her face looks very puffy and her behaviors indicate she isn’t in control of her life. She needs residential treatment and a whole-life detox.

Nobody Special

Posted at 12:15 PM on April 8, 2013

I’ve said it once and I will say it again : this is the beginning of a very steep downfall for her. can we say ” mental break-down?” My guess: schitzophrenia. Or at the very least, bi-polar “disorder”.
Either way, the woman is going crazy. (Crazier,I should say…)
She needs help, STAT.
Someone needs to step in,and fast.