Selena Gomez: ‘Come & Get It’ Single Leaks — Listen

Sat, April 6, 2013 1:49pm EDT by 94 Comments
Selena Gomez Come And Get It
Twitter

elika

Posted at 6:02 AM on April 7, 2013

dis song is unique, incredible,super amazing….lv selly…

lol

Posted at 1:59 AM on April 7, 2013

LOL, everyone is saying she added SO much auto tune.. Uhm ALL artist, no matter how good they are at singing uses it to make the song sound perfect. Her voice actually sounds like this is real life, I think? I mean go listen to her sing live.. It’s not like she changed her voice to sound any better?? You bieber fans are CRAZY! he uses auto tune on his albums as well. Get over it. This is by far the BEST song she’s ever put out. I love Selena’s acting, and her acoustic voice. I’ll be the first to admit i’m not usually a fan of her album songs, but this kills ! I can’t wait for the rest of the album!

LOL

Posted at 6:48 AM on April 7, 2013

LOL

as741852963

Posted at 1:19 AM on April 7, 2013

I love this song and usually starting to do so, but I couldn’t get the Indian music in the back with this song, I mean it would have just been fine without it, I don’t like when they mix pop with other cultural songs, it aggravates me I mean if you are going to do a song with Indian music in it, at least incorporate some Indian beats or something close…I never like Selena not becuz of Justin becuz I am not interested in him either, but I can’t say anything bad about her since we both have the same zodiac sign, lol…but I think she can’t sing she is a better actress and looking super young.

rb

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 6, 2013

JB does lip-sync a lot of his songs, and that’s because his fans screaming is like being next to a jet engine!! You can’t even hear your own thoughts much less your vocals!! Anyway his fans came to see him, and his venues are sold out!! You will get a chance to hear Selena sing at the MTV awards.

night fury

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 6, 2013

so…much…autotune… i seriously doubt she wants him back. if you saw her most recent interview with david letterman, she doesnt seem to have interest in justin. either that, or shes being an attention whore again

bondurantguywife

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 6, 2013

Now look here She should give him another chance. If she wants to stop all the hating and you fans want to stop his fans from hating then convince her to give him another chance if you do the hating by his fans will go away but their sick and tiered of being the only fan base that really gives a d*mn about their stars and if you help them out a little they will be a little bit more respect for but you selena fans got to convince her to give him another chance. That all his fans want is to have her give him another chance. if you want it to go back to the way it was where both fan bases respected each other the only way is to convince her to give Justin another chance.

LOL

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 6, 2013

Are you kidding me? You Beliebers NEVER respect Selena, even during the time they’re still dating. Or did you forget the death threat? If anything her moving on is the best way for Beliebers to stop calling her names because as soon as he has a new girlfriend and they’ll be too busy threatening the poor girl.

neutralroads

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 7, 2013

Well, I’m a belieber and I never sent any death threats to Selena..Why would I do that?

Marie

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 6, 2013

Why does this sound like it was made for Rihanna?

rb

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 6, 2013

Regardless of the sound, it’s the lyrics! It’s like unconditional surrender of your whole self to someone else because you know that the other persons love is just as strong for you.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 6, 2013

now if this song is about him. why did she pushing him away from from her. She may just be doing this to get beliebers to by the album. if she does love him why not give him another chance I know why her fans are holding her back they should be more helping out instead of holding her back. She need to give Justin another chance if she does all the hate will go away and it will be back as normal. her fans need to convince her to give him another chance until they do their are going to be arpart. So if you are a true fan of selena convince her to give him another chance that all you have to do.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 6, 2013

Jesus My step-mom is rubbing off on people around her. He right her fans needs to stop holding her back and convince her to give Justin another chance that all his fans want is to give him another chance he would be dating by now if he had move on. He really wants to be with her and only her and her fans need to get their head out of her a** and realized that she wants to be with him to. convince her to give him another chance if you do that his fans won’t hate her anymore. stop holding her back people convince her to give justin another chance.

rb

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 6, 2013

They may have already gotten back together. It’s too obvious that she did let JB into her house, and his BFF checking on her. Also both of them have not been mingling with the opposites!! They have been on their best behavior!

Markiewalberg

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 6, 2013

She sounds just like Jennifer lopez. I can’t stand when she hits the “na na na na” part of the song just like Jennifer Lopez does her “la la la la” just not into this song. The beat of the music is really nice but her vocals destroy the song. I really hope when she sings live on MTV she doesn’t use any special effects so we can all hear her real voice. I love her on Disney. I think she should stay there because she is awesome on Disney.

Chloe

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 6, 2013

If you lot hate Selena, why are you here? You obviously must like her or you wouldn’t be on this page.

lala

Posted at 7:23 PM on April 6, 2013

you’re all a bunch of haters most of you are justin fans you can’t handle the fact that selena is moving on and is getting great media attention while your fav is suffering go selena do your thing

Bondurantguy

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 6, 2013

she need to give him another chance is all that they want if she does that they will leave her alone and your fans of her should be doing the same thing because you got you head so far up her a**. you can’t see it. all they want is to give justin another chance that is it then they will leave her alone. If you of her fans can convince her to do that maybe they will be a little bit more respectful to her but you fans need to convince her to give him another chance if you do she may Just listen to you. but you seem not to realize he been trying it you guys holding hold back from him.

well yeah

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 6, 2013

when I heard rule the world, I was a bit disappointed, but when Selly said Come & get it will be good, I expected it to be, but now that I hear it.. it’s okay, but she didn’t have to do poppy rocky music, no offence. I just didn’t like it, sorry. I’m not a hater btw, I love her to death but I just don’t like it :( I like her other albums + songs better. I don’t really think poppy rocky music fits her voice, but maybe in the future it will? lol..

Anjelica

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 6, 2013

Love it! I’m already addicted to it!
When you’re ready come and get it na na na na, na na na na(:

Selena Nator Hater

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 6, 2013

Oh my god. She’s a disgrace to the music industry. YOU CAN’T SING SELENA THIS IS ALL FAKE!! This isn’t her real voice it’s auto-tuned. Selena ima gunna give u advice. Stop singing and go back to Barney. It’s where u belong.

lala

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 6, 2013

just shut up hater

Rim

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 6, 2013

What a terible song ..

Shutuphaters

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 6, 2013

If u don’t have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all becuz last time I checked, none of y’all can sing better than her. Ur just a bunch of low life haters who have nothing better to do than say mean things about selena. I don’t give anything bout ur rude comments…….
Btw Good job selena!!!!!!

HONESTLY😍

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 6, 2013

I really don’t understand why people insult Selena .. Like if you don’t like her than why are you even listening to her music in the first place and btw it’s not like any of YOU PEOPLE can sing any better so STOP judging her! I loved the song and can’t wait to see her on the MTV Movie Awards 🎬✌ KEEP IT POSITIVE ✌

ur just wrong

Posted at 5:16 PM on April 6, 2013

you guys are soo mean to her. i think she sounds great, and shes gonna prove it to you a the mtv movie awards.

Beeta

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 6, 2013

She’s gonna be horrible at the MTV MOVIE AWARDS

Diana h here (@RogerHoya)

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 6, 2013

thats just mean

1D

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 6, 2013

omg this is just autotune !!! i can’t hear selena real voice it’s fake soo fake !!

Antiik

Posted at 5:02 PM on April 6, 2013

she can’t sing i said that before and i’m saying it again !

Jokeer

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 6, 2013

Eww this song is just terrible ..

Jokeer

Posted at 4:59 PM on April 6, 2013

SELENA STOP MAKING MUSIC UHGGGG

Melanie

Posted at 4:59 PM on April 6, 2013

This song sucks.

Jackiio

Posted at 4:58 PM on April 6, 2013

Omg what a fake voice ! wtf is wrong with you selena stop making music ?
C’mon selenators admit it , she can’t sing , she’s using sooooooooo much autotune …
Her Mtv Movie Awards performance is gonna be terrible ..

selena

Posted at 5:39 PM on April 6, 2013

wtf is wrong with you

Markiewalberg

Posted at 8:16 PM on April 6, 2013

I’m very curious to hear her voice and hope she really sings live with no auto tune. Damn makes me wonder if I could be a hit singer too lol

Bieber fans are bad loser

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 6, 2013

Sorry, but your idol only lipsync on stage