Kim Kardashian Tweets Picture Of Bare Baby Bump

Sat, April 6, 2013 12:27pm EDT by 47 Comments
Kim Kardashian Bare Bump
Courtesy of Instagram

RC

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 7, 2013

People are really silly. Kim is pregnant!! Now the writers of all those blind items need to start writing new stories, since they claim that Kim was never pregnant!! Silly, silly people.

tswcwc

Posted at 7:15 AM on April 7, 2013

Look at the details. Compare both pix. Her arm levels, where her feet are positioned on the carpet designs, the lady in the back, and on and on…Photoshop!

Neala

Posted at 5:45 AM on April 7, 2013

I just realised Kim has serious haters… I think she looks amazing and pregnancy sure looks good on her

ashley

Posted at 5:16 AM on April 7, 2013

it is said that it’s not good to accuse/hate a pregnant woman as it cause problems in ur turn…so i’ll ask haters to please shut up….they so stupid,they are as if jelous…how typical!!!

Ms Curvicious

Posted at 4:23 AM on April 7, 2013

Haters will always hate, coz they don’t have a life…..fact is u secretly adore Kim n Kanye….Kimberly u look exquisite my dear…don’t mind these haters, they just want to be famous n rich like u, but they will never be….

wtfHoe

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 7, 2013

am pregnant and my bump is hard. it doesnt change sizes each week. going from small to large den large to small.. she took some photos while spray tanned weeks ago and de was no bump.! dis is weird!!

as741852963

Posted at 1:34 AM on April 7, 2013

Idiots!
Clothes add on pounds obliviously and from what I have seen, this is a camera from her phone which means it adds on less pounds than the paparazzi cameras they add on 10.
And also, even when she was dressed in tights she always looked like this to me, and sometimes the bra is what gives a person a more vulpcious look, so stop criticizing Kim so much I mean she has done some crazy things in the present and in the past but I think this is the one good thing out of everything else, and I think all she needs and wants from you is your support..

Hate whores

Posted at 12:32 AM on April 7, 2013

That bum there is kourtneys pregnant bum. I am shock,this is an old pic photoshopped. Kim stop lying,you will continue to lie and lie till the trash man carry you away! Kanye is just waiting for the baby to arrive and he will write a song how he escaped from the kartrashian trap and we will lash him till he shuts his horse mouth because we know he has always been the fame hungry type of guy. Kim is all about rating. I want someone to tell me if really kanye pictures were put up on their recent show? If they really did then I can not describe who this people are but all I know they can sell human for money! That’s low but if the guy don’t want to be there again don’t show his pics

Hate whores

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 7, 2013

You got it right but that song is the new hit in town,no photoshopped baby bum can change the attention.I hit,I hit,I hit,I hit it first. Ray J is funny!

pissmidget

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 7, 2013

so hilarious with the photoslop pics ….uh ok …
i got a bridge to sell ya’ll ….lol

manda

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 6, 2013

she is glowing and happy

unlike 90% of posters here

pissmidget

Posted at 12:18 AM on April 7, 2013

glowing ??? happy ????
drink some more koolaid hon’ ..uh , i mean kim …lol

No-one

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 6, 2013

She always look the same to me. No what she wear, what she expose, how she pose. She looks exactly the same. Like a whore!

mboomer

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 6, 2013

trying to get attention away from the RJ song!!!!!!! MB

Shelly

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 6, 2013

LOL….this pic is fake just like she is. Why is the pose EXACTLY the same in both pics. Her feet are posed the same way in both pics.. What happen to her gigantic breasts and heavy arms. This has been photoshopped. Try again Kim’s camp.

as741852963

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 7, 2013

I love proving ppl wrong..
Actually it is VERY possible of posing exactly the same way, but since you say it’s not, then I will show you how this pic is very real, her eyes are closed slightly in the second picture when she was taking it, and her feet are cut off in the first so that means, she had to scoot back some for the first in order to fit her entire body in for the second…
So next time if you are going to call someone fake get a closer look…okay..Just be happy for the mother to be, I think she didn’t ask for anything else.

weme

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 6, 2013

jesus ya`ll are haters now matter what…

Hate whores

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 6, 2013

Yes probably photoshopped,where is her mountain fat breast hidding? Only blind batemus will say this not photshopped. Very pathetic!

Dre

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 6, 2013

Probably photoshopped a belly onto her since most people don’t believe she is pregnant. And why now her titties look normal size? Some of those outfits she wears, her titties look as big as her butt cheeks.

Victoria

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 6, 2013

Something is wrong with Kim’s pregnancy. Her belly and ooks change shape everyday. I think this photo was taken months ago. In the last set of photos of her her bust and belly where enormous and now they’ve shrunk? I’ve never been pregnant so I might be wrong but a woman’s belly shouldn’t be changing like this. The baby is a certain size nnow it can’t just pop in and out of existence the way that it does. Kim never talks about the baby either its all about her and what the pregnancy has done to her. Definitely not mother material

pissmidget

Posted at 12:19 AM on April 7, 2013

it’s called photoshop ….photos , film ….a great invention ….

Jennifer

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 6, 2013

it’s actualy my favourite-job I’ve ever done. Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

Jules

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 6, 2013

Kind belly is cute. Only three more months to go

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 6, 2013

WHAT A FAT PIG!!!!!!!!!!! OINK OINK!!!!!!! LOL LOL SHE IS FATTER THAN BEFORE BUT THEY CALL FAT CURVEY THESES DAYS!!!!!!!!! I STILL CALL IT FAT!!!!!!!!!!! PUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 6, 2013

this is really mean! she’s pregnant not fat! I don’t even like her but this is just rude.

as741852963

Posted at 1:40 AM on April 7, 2013

If she is fat then what am I, lol
She looks like the same size as me and I am not pregnant and no one EVER insulted me like you guys are insulting her, maybe becuz……UR HATERS…
Get a life I know many girls her size and never once had a baby, and are not considered fat.

Miranda

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 6, 2013

eeeeeeewww, that was unnecessary

Selena

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 6, 2013

is it just me or did that bump shrink?

Stacey

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 6, 2013

It’s you.

girlonfire

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 6, 2013

That Twitter pic she sure looks smaller in overall size than all these pap shots we see. Maybe she should stick to loose tees and tights versus those horrible outfits that make her apparently look enormous compared to these pics. Just saying…

pissmidget

Posted at 1:07 AM on April 7, 2013

yeah thank god for photoslop ..
maybe she can convince ‘zimbio’ to fix all the pics of phony belly & 250 pounds of sausage

Trish