‘Teen Mom 2′ Stars: Shain Gandee Was An ‘Awesome Country Boy’

Fri, April 5, 2013 12:19pm EDT by 16 Comments
Shain Gandee Death
Courtesy Twitter, MTV

Doris Mullens

Posted at 6:06 PM on September 15, 2013

it is so sad how Janelle has let herself get caught up with drugs she is such a beautiful girl. I know she gets upset with her mom Barbara but her mom loves her. and 5 months after shain gandee death it still hurts me and also when people say cruel things about him. I am country girl so I understand the buckwild cast

Bullhonkey

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 22, 2013

Jenelle Evans is a fake whore who needs to grow up Teen mom2 is fake they make like 75000 an episode but yet she just got evicted lmao what a joke find a new show were not stupid.

haden hackworth

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 20, 2013

I WISH I WAS HIM.

haden hackworth

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 20, 2013

he was just like me he likes going mudin an me to i say cuss words so f*** it i’m a red neck country boy so if he dies when he’s 21 i am to an if he douse snuff i am to.

JJ

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 7, 2013

Geeezus Krist, does ever single article have to include that slutty teen incubator? Who the hell cares what Jenelle thinks, come on Hollywoodlife, you do realize there are other people in the world, right???

nicole

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 5, 2013

how is it reckless when kids are just trying to have fun? Shain was one of the only people i have heard of in this day and age that didnt resort to technology to enjoy life. He had fun with what he had, and he loved his family. Did you know that he only did the show so he could bring in money to contribute to bills and stuff at home? and he worked! He used to take little kids on rides on his fourwheeler and stuff just so they had something fun to do! He was always smiling, and had a huge heart. im from a small southern town in ohio and “rednecks” are some of the nicest, funnest people you could ever meet! We all know what working hard is, and not having alot of materialistic things to make us happy! so for all of you that keep bashing shains death, the show, the cast, and his family…shame on you! He was the only real person that i have seen in a long time! Rest in peace shain, david, and doug! And to the families and friends of these three men….god bless you and I pray that time will make things easier to cope with.

Doris Mullens

Posted at 9:19 AM on September 16, 2013

amen. he did have heart we southerners do that. we can have fun without a lot of money God bless his family and friends rip shain

Jessica Wells

Posted at 6:36 PM on April 5, 2013

There’s no way in hell shain was friends with a loser wife beater named loser courtland what a loser selling a false story Courland wishes he was half the man shain was ugh… And again was with his long time gf Kansas from what I red him and cara were just friends

Michelle

Posted at 6:33 PM on April 5, 2013

If you read Anna’s twitter…. Courtland did not know Shain and made up the story to make money….
Someone tweeted that to her and she said I know, and before Anna tweeted that people need respect not to make up stories about knowing Shain…..

JJ

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 7, 2013

This site should completely ban anything “Gary Head and Courtland whatever his last name is” related. The fascination with these two losers in just mind boggling.

Lisa 7

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 5, 2013

Very nice of Courtland, but as usual, IRRESPONSIBLE JENNELLE doesn’t think like an adult. THEY “SHOULD” CANCEL THAT RECKLESS SHOW! You can tell the kids are already immature, now they need a camera???? Only makes things worse. Look at your life. Look at your POOR SON ON EVERY SHOW CRYING FOR HIS MOTHER! You will never get these days back with that TODDLER! He’s not a baby anymore. You have already ruined his “baby life.” Mind your OWN BUISNESS! GET HELP! Stop trying to hurt other people. That show was fun for ONE SEASON, but they do VERY RECKLESS AND DANGEROUS THINGS! They NEED to get off the AIR NOW! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE MAYOR!

Kelli

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 5, 2013

I dont think the show should be cancelled because Shaine wouldn’t want that. They dont just do these things for the show and I know because when I was younger we did some of the same stuff.

marisa

Posted at 2:45 PM on April 5, 2013

was shain and cara 2gether when he died?
just wondering

marisa

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 5, 2013

shain will be missed….. I am so heart-broken and sad by this news. I send my condolonces to his family they lost a friend,and a close family member.
BUT
I don’t think that they should cancel buckwild over it, they can always put don’t try this at home and rip shain gandee. shain wouldn’t want the show to be cancelled he would want it to go on UNLESS they have to cancel it because shain made ‘buckwild’ I really think ppl will still watch without him but he will ALWAYS be missed…….. and thought about everytime the show airs.
rip gandee candy.

marisa

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 5, 2013

I meant they lost two family members and a friend.

abe is doing it?!!?