Selena Gomez Thinks Justin Bieber Is Using Her

FameFlyNet

nina

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 5, 2013

I love selena and justin ,<3

truth teller

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 5, 2013

Beliebers need to calm down, this is what’s wrong with you, if it’s something bad about bieber you directly say it’s false but when it come to slena you believe it and start judging her, just see how ridiculous this post is, like who the hell would believe this..

soh

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 5, 2013

i think it’s the other way round, selena uses justin to increase her fame. sometimes i mention to my friends about selena, they asked ‘who’s that’. of course my answer is ‘she’s justin bieber gf’. obviously, he’s famous than her.

truth teller

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 5, 2013

Why are people believing this? Selena aka the one who never talks about her private life said this? pfft.. and no, she didn’t use him for fame and she never will, and he will never use her for fame when he alredy have it..

Errin

Posted at 12:04 PM on April 5, 2013

Selena just needs to stop. Her “best friend” Taylor swift writes A TON of loves songs about breaking up with boysthat shes bot over yet when justin does it, its because he wants her back? Maybe he calls because he misses u. Maybe he was the one who actually cared about your relashionship and thats y hes heartbroken not u. U sed him for fame. Hun, its the other way around

arandomgirl

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 5, 2013

@LillyAnn, have you been living under a rock? HL is an equal opportunity liar. They make up sources close to Justin to start crap about Selena too. I really think the “writers” on this site have contests to see who can get Justin and Selena’s fans the angriest. After all, angry fans equals protective fans equals hits for their site.

rb

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 5, 2013

THINK! THINK!! THINK!!! Selena is “tired of saving” Justin?
1. If you are not together as a couple, then why worry?
2. He’s in Europe touring, and she’s in the US. ‘Come & Get It’; “No Regrets” Lyrics says it all.

breezy

Posted at 10:53 AM on April 5, 2013

Hollywood is a real gossip website. I believe a heck what they say.

AOKALANI

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 5, 2013

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE RUMORS ARE TRUE. THEY ALWAYS LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. I BET ITS NOT EVEN TRUE THAT SELENA SAID.

ashley

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 5, 2013

how can people make so much of fake stories…..!!!gosh that’s exausting…

misti

Posted at 10:42 AM on April 5, 2013

Exactly who are these “sources”? Really? These 2 are gonna just say personal stuff to anyone? NOT!!! HL and all the others love a good twist and shout to stories. Horses mouth isn’t always truth either, they all tend to lie when on camera as well.

Nickiii

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 5, 2013

MY GOSH…

shedrach

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 5, 2013

hollywood u guys just make up stories so as to get attension if u want truth get selena her self or justin to do an interview not some unknown source.

BieberSMine

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 5, 2013

Okay I am serious..I am definently not a Selena Gomez fan. Like look how she changed!! She is turning into some idiot.

alexis

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 5, 2013

good god people you believe everything this website throws to you. frist it was blamig selena fro justin’s behavior. and now this. i hope when she starts filming her next movie they don’t think its about bieber also.

hil

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 5, 2013

JUSTIN USING SELENA!?!?!?!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS MADE ME FCKING LAUGH!!!!!
LOSING FANS? ABOUT 2 DAYS AGO HE RETCHED 37 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS! LOL!
SHE WAS NEVER GOING TO BE IN HIS MOVIE! HIS FANS LOVE HIM EVEN MORE NOW, HE’S INTERACTING WITH FANS EVEN MORE AND HE DOESN’T DO CHARITY TO IMPROVE HIS IMAGE, HE DOES IT BECAUSE HE ENJOYS IT. HOLLYWOODLIFE SHOULD STOP MAKING THINGS UP. JUSTIN ISN’T MADLY IN LOVE WITH SELENA THAT’S REALLY FUNNY HL.

SORRY I HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS, MY BUTTON ACTUALLY BROKE AND IS MESSED UP :(

trent

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 5, 2013

i gree with you but the charity thing that’s every one knows that if a celebrity do a charity is to clean a damage image. that every celeb with a bad rap knows it.

rb

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 5, 2013

‘Come & Get It’ Lyrics says it all; I have to say the commentary is a rumor. Their life style is back to normal as a couple. I have to say the tabloids are very creative. Give it time before the Bieb’s come after you!!!

clawdilia

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 5, 2013

Do you know what I find funny lilyann that you still like justin selena don’t deserve him anyway she is not a princess at all she just cares about what her fans think and you know maybe she thinks that justin is being a bit arguementative and maybe she needs a break. Selena is right to keep her space and f.y.I. selena does not lie she is amazing and way better than justin

Cece

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 5, 2013

Um if anyone is using anyone it would be selena because who is SHE? To be used for fame!? Shes the one that used justin for fame the same way she used nick taylor and other people she has 0 talent! Ok so maybe she can act but she can NOT sing she is really annoying me she needs a reality check!!!!!

clawdilia

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 5, 2013

reality check selena is amazing why are you all against her I mean she likes everyone like it says in her song “who are you to judge. Your’e like a dimond inderupt” what did she do to you nothing well why are you doing this to her I hope you feel bad

letitbe

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 5, 2013

Oh my. Sweet sweet child, Clawdilia. It’s “But who are you to judge. When you’re a diamond in the rough?” What on earth is inderupt?

clawdilia

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 5, 2013

EVeryone listen selena is awsome she is amazing and epic why are you all against HER

LillyAnn

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 5, 2013

Funny how these stories only come out from people close to selena,never from justin.I bet she walks around and tells everyone to write somethig bad about justin so she would be a princess.She really annoys me lately.Oh now he uses her? I mean that’s just damn funny isn’t it haha.

clawdilia

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 5, 2013

Selena I am your biggest fan (next to my cousin jessica) me and jess both hate justin bieber and think he is the wrong influence we are both worried that you might copy him after a while. Think of your fans do they want you to save some one who swears and has tattos and ask for fights all the time. You are my role model please don’t do this to us we all have faith in you you deserve better than him. We love you selena. Clawdilia age 14 and jessica age 14

AOKALANI

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 5, 2013

ALL LIES AND RUMORS. WHO DOES THAT.

AOKALANI

Posted at 9:56 AM on April 5, 2013

PLS I BET ITS ALL LIES AND RUMORS. THEY ALWAYS MAKEUP LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ITS NOT TRUTH TO IT.

Sarah

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 5, 2013

How many exclusives can HollywoodLife(out of all gossip sites) get each week… Do you guys every try.

AOKALANI

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 5, 2013

ME TO. I MISS THEM TOGETHER. THEY SO ARE GOOD TOGETHER.

JelenaLuver

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 5, 2013

I hope they get bak together they were an amazin couple!!!