Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are More In Love Than Ever

Fri, April 5, 2013 3:26pm EDT by 97 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Hold Hands
X-17

Robsten 4 - EVER

Posted at 2:53 AM on April 6, 2013

You guys is so stupid there are more pictures, where Rob is SO happy!
Go to X – 17 so Can you se all the cute pictures!!

lena

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 6, 2013

@From a man’s point of view: I am 21, thank you for your comment. For me, a little cynical, haunted. This is what I have in my head that Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have their own relationship, incomprehensible to most people. painful for a woman? Yeah, they are different forms of love.

lena

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 6, 2013

@ DB: I agrees, kiss is not cheating.
Kristen is not in a committed relationship, he can do what he wants. So similarly may Pattinson.
What brought this American media with Kristen and part of comments on social networking sites is just disgusting. Just my opinion.

Pedro

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 6, 2013

So I guess I can kiss my neighbours wife then I hope the husband won’t mind coz its not cheating from Kristen’s fans hoping he’s a fan of her

lena

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 6, 2013

@ pedro: I guess I understand what you mean, but again I say: Kristen is not in a committed relationship. You are wrong are going. Ask questions why Sanders wanted to kiss Kristen…..

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 6, 2013

@ Pedro: lol, that was cute , :)
SO I guess I can go kiss my neighbor’s hubby and let’s hope she ( Carol) will not think badly of me, because it is “just kissing” and not to be confused with actual cheating,eh ? lol.

sisi south africa

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 6, 2013

She was in a commited relationship when she was caught snacking on rupert … she is completely to blame for the dynamics in this relationship shifting. I am surprised at some if her fans if she is living with rob she is in a commited relationship people like samuelle 40are suggesting they marry and have kids ??? PLEASE!!!

pink

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 6, 2013

hater is everywhere, pic not tell everything except we know them in person, when Rob grab Kristen hands and Kristen like not pay attention, haters says Kristen not in to him, and now Kristen grab Rob hands and Rob like not pay attention, haters says Rob not forgive her, haters is stupid pathetic and hypocrite people who dont have a life

DB

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 5, 2013

Rob looked happy holding his cell phone and coffee cup. So yeah, she grabbed his hand, he didn’t reciprocate. I think you need new body language experts or should I say fan fiction writers… lol

lena

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 5, 2013

@Nobody Special: I can not agree with you. Love would be beautiful if they were both the same. Always one loves you more, here it is obviously Kristen. I wish Kristen opavdu nice good guy who likes her and thinks of her. This girl deserves love, a lot of sincere love.
I’m glad that Kristen has friends around.

DB

Posted at 11:22 PM on April 5, 2013

@Lena Kristen didn’t show sincere love to Robert when she cheated on him. However Rob is or isn’t treating her now is in direct relation to her betraying his trust and love. Prior to the cheating scandal, it was Rob who was always trying to get physical contact. So your determination Kristen loves him more is way off base.

Dani

Posted at 4:12 AM on April 6, 2013

I concur with what you said about Rob’s showing KStew more affection before the scandal. In recent pictures, he has just looked so over her. His body language in these pics are telling. I don’t know why he’s holding on to this relationship.

Smile

Posted at 10:45 PM on April 5, 2013

They look happy and relaxed. Pic makes me happy after all the negative stories on gossip sites and all the negative comments.

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 5, 2013

@ From a man’s POV: Thank you for another outlook :)

Duh

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 5, 2013

HA……once again you prove you are a rude idiot with you comments.

From a man’s point of view

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 5, 2013

This comment is strictly from a man’s point of view: Listen ladies: maybe the reason Rob took Kristen back is because men internalize things differently from women. He already got his revenge on Kristen and Rob has put everything behind him. Kristen will never know who he’s been with (women) and probably with the same person many times. What women don’t understand is; we may be hurt inside but we do recover and get our revenge. Kristen didn’t get away with anything and she probably knows all about it and is dealing with it, just like Rob had to deal with the affair.

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 5, 2013

@ Man’s POV:
That you for another perspective . Sitting here, mulling over what you said. But to me, two wrongs do not make a right.
If I were Kristen, I would not stay in a relationship where I cheated, then came back to him. And then allowed him to mistreat me. The killing part would be knowing that he did someone ,many times over, just like you said.
Thought at the back of my mind the things you said, but thought again :” Naaaah , he would not be so base as to be with another person ( a woman) once, much less, many times.
Cheat for revenge, yes, it is one of the top reasons men cheat.
But: Rob’s humiliation was on a world-wide scale: Kristen’s ( if he did cheat with one woman) is a private hell.
Biiig difference.

From a man’s point of view

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 6, 2013

Not sure how old you are (nobody special) but men don’t take cheating lightly. We hind our feelings but real men don’t run around bragging about how many women we’ve been with. When you grow up and have been cheated on you will think differently about the comment you made. Men do get revenge on women but we don’t spread the news.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:01 AM on April 6, 2013

@ From a man’s POV:
I understand all too well about being cheated on: I have been cheated on all 3 marriages. I am in my mid-40’s , just had a birthday in the first week of Feb. When I have asked each husband why they cheated on me, the same answer: ” Because I can.” No other reason was given. I know what it feels not to trust, not to want to be touched by them, the fear of wondering whom they are with, when i am not there, whome they were intimate with and what they did, and how they feel about each other. The killing is in the guesswork.
This is why I thought that Rob would have cheated first: He was the more popular of the two. He was older. He had more experience…
It has always been in my experience, that men cheat first.,men cheat more and are better at not getting caught. They are also more sneakier. Been lied to enough to know,when a man is cheating.
My comment, and you are right: men do not spread the news: mine never did. I was always told by other people, not my husbands.
Also, I hope they find their way back to happiness. But maybe I am a rare breed that finds a cheat intolerable,and unforgivable, to live with and it is a deal – breaker. Maybe Rob does not see it that way,who knows ?
As much as i wish them happiness, i fear that she will cheat again. My husbands did, time and again, till I was told about it, then out the door they went.

I would not put it past Rob to have gotten revenge, since he was humiliated world-wide.
But I was hoping that it would be too far beneath him to do so. Maybe I placed him on somewhat of a pedestal, from all of the interviews I had seen and reading his body language, the way I did. But I guess, he is no different after all.
I thought him, humble, honest and sincere. Maybe there is a dark side to him i do not know about.

BBB

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 5, 2013

HL. leave robert and kristen aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

katey

Posted at 8:26 PM on April 5, 2013

Apparently this is what Rob for now. I truly hope this is an okay thing. I would hate to see him hurt again. She is after all 23 years old. Very, very young.

hate jb

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 5, 2013

i am so happy that they are together it just makes me want to scream they belong together, sometimes i just wish my life was just like twilight but just take out the fighting and it would be happily ever after( for me).

mw

Posted at 7:33 PM on April 5, 2013

I’m so glad that Kristen and Rob are happy together I just I love them together.

armi rosello soliva

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 5, 2013

happy together….

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 5, 2013

I don’t think she deserves him.

hl

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 6, 2013

She deserve Rupert only both cheat beats

Ami

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 5, 2013

okay kristen, you go your second chance. now don’t do it again! happy for them

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 5, 2013

they love each other like this for more them 4 years only you people dont believe it, but we all didweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jane2

Posted at 5:08 PM on April 5, 2013

Holding hand on left texting Rupert on right hand

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 5, 2013

to jane2, baby this is your stile not hers got it? not everyone is like you darlinggggggggggggggggggggg

Jane2

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 5, 2013

@dasilva better ask Rupert about that baby he’ll tell you her style in texting secretly 101

Sucks

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 5, 2013

You’re still Butthurt that Rob still wants Kristen.

Karla

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 5, 2013

I love the picture but really don’t they have other shoes to wear really!?!

Sophie

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 5, 2013

I JUST LOVE THEM TOGETHER :-)

HA

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 5, 2013

ROB’S SHIRT SAYS IT ALL- POW= PRISONER OF WAR MEANS PRISONER OF KRISTEN AND MIA=MISSING IN ACTION MEANS HE’S TRYING TO GET OUT THIS TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

bbbbbb

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 5, 2013

someone is reading way too much into the pic,its his life and he can date whoever he wants to date. It is actually possible for some couples to move past infidelity if they take the time to communicate with each other and work on their problems

amy

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 5, 2013

she is going to suck the life out of Rob if he doesn’t get away fast. So sad. She’s using him for her public image.

claire

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 5, 2013

don’t worry amy. Rob hanging out with some cool people, (Flo and the Machine) doing his music, enjoying with his life

peg

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 5, 2013

I love that Rob got to hang out and play music with musicians from FaTM. So cool!

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 5, 2013

This makes me glad to know that she is not merely a beard. I am happy that they really ARE in love. :)
So young and in love and yeah, it really IS magical. To find that special someone, the cord that links those two is now between them. They are one :)

DB

Posted at 11:25 PM on April 5, 2013

@Nobody Special you sure do love trying to insinuate things about Rob’s sexuality don’t you? Your true colors always shine through on these boards…

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:38 AM on April 6, 2013

@ DB: I still think he may be bi or gay, but as you pointed out, HE did not reciprocate. I went to look at the pic again,and saw that, closer,this time. I saw it at first, but paid no reall attention to it. Glad you pointed that out,and that means… what ??

And what would my “true colors” be , hmmm?

I think they are close friends, nothing more.
I think that they may be happy, and for that ,i am happy.

Grace

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 5, 2013

Me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 5, 2013

And if that ain’t enough. Kristen wearing “Beach Boys” just a few days after Rob’s paddle boarding experience. There are no coincidences in their world.

Nobody Special

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 5, 2013

@ twilighter : So u see that too, eh ? I am glad I am not the only one :)
There is no coincidence :)