Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’

Fri, April 5, 2013 5:18pm EDT by 60 Comments
Courtesy of Knockout Entertainment

SaltandShots

Posted at 7:04 PM on April 10, 2013

Love the song, Ray J making my car shake!!

Donda West

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 9, 2013

Ray- J is my hero!…Hit it & move on…..KIm is damamaged goods….No man in their right mind would want a pig like skanky KIm……just to bone out only!

Hate whores

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 8, 2013

I meant to say daughter!

TC

Posted at 7:56 AM on April 8, 2013

Catchy lyrics!

Cattttt

Posted at 12:25 PM on April 7, 2013

I think RayJ needs money, thats 1! And second.. He is totally outta the picture in the game, so he had to do something to get noticed again, right?!..AKA..ATTENTION WHORE!
RayJ is is pathetic…Bottomline.

belle

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 6, 2013

As a person of color, I think it is sickening that the people of my community are always cheer leading for any white girl tramp who shares her graces with a Black man or vice versa. I am too confident not to see that Kim is a user and exploits black men that she hand picks because she knows that she can rum amok and do as she pleases whereas if a Black female does it, she is labeled a gold digger. Kris Jenner, her mother is a tramp for even allowing and encouraging her daughter to use that sex tape to catapult her into fame. What has the world come to, for this to be acceptable. Kim’s a tramp and a stomp down whore and whatever Ray J does (he’s stupid too) is no more stupid than folks making over this tramp of a woman. Kanye is short and insecure and certainly Kris Humphries could have done better, but again, some Black folk just love to lap and suck up to the “other” girls. I’m saying this out of disgust and not hate. Love is okay, no matter what color but none of this was or will ever be love. To hell with Kim.

Keep the legs closed

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 6, 2013

This is what happens when you open your legs to the public!! She is pretty disgusting if you ask me.

emma rex

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 6, 2013

it’s actualy my favourite-job I’ve ever done. Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

weme

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 6, 2013

ray j is a disgusting low life, everyone in a relationship has s*x why blast on it when its over, he`s looking for attention who has ever heard one of his songs or know anything about him beside being a loser that has been used by kim

t man

Posted at 4:50 PM on April 3, 2014

don`t defend that blasted whore she is not worth defending

Sadie

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 6, 2013

It was okay for Kanye to diss Kris Humphries in a rap, so why is it not okay for Ray-J to diss Kim in his rap? She made millions of dollars off THEIR sex tape and did not share a penny of it with Ray-J; the same way she made millions of dollars off her wedding to Kris Humphries ( and was supposed to share half of it with Kris H.), and yet kept all $20,000,000.00 of it. Kim K. needs to talked about; she f–ks for money, promises to share, and then does not. SUPER WHORE, in my opinion.

Sadie

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 6, 2013

Mistake in the last sentence: Kim K. needs to be talked about….

Ms. Tina

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 7, 2013

Jealousy!!! Will get you no where Sadie! Instead of hate or name calling , Ask your parents why you couldn’t be so pretty that black men fall all over you or better yet why they couldn’t promote you to make millions of dollars with your looks or body!! People who hate other people just from what they have read not knowing the facts are just as sick as RayJ !

lord prince

Posted at 7:31 PM on April 9, 2013

Jealousy??? I dont think Ray J cares about Kim Free Promo is good plus the record is hott, it isnt like Kim and Kanye isnt getting attention from it.. They love it…

Boretta

Posted at 7:59 AM on April 6, 2013

Was Kim a virgin when she met Ray J? I doubt it. What a pathetic loser he is. As if him having “hit it” means anything right now. Or ever.

Sadie

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 6, 2013

Kim K. has not been a virgin since elementary school, you know that!

Bill

Posted at 7:14 AM on April 6, 2013

I don’t think he hit it firstI, I’m sure there were many more before him!

Hate whores

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 5, 2013

Kanye shoud just man up and know his baby mama is a whore!

fashionistamom1

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 6, 2013

lol!! For Real and Ray J should be making a profit from anything the money hungry hoe makes because if it wasn’t for that sex tape n him she wouldn’t of blown up :-) Her moms her pimp n what Mother would sell her daughters sex tape n then play victim lol! Kanye finally got himself a “hot Girl” He’s an ignorant man anyways!! He ain’t no Jay Z n she will never be no Beyonce!!

Marie

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 6, 2013

Guess you hate your momma. Stop coming on HL and speaking badly about your MOTHER. We know she is a whore but you don’t have to tell everyone.