Justin Bieber’s BFF Visits Selena Gomez — Trying To Patch Things Up?

Fri, April 5, 2013 1:43pm EDT by 44 Comments
King Kevi and Selena Gomez
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Twitter

Mary

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 7, 2013

lose the weight selena

Selenator Number 1!!!

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 7, 2013

OMGGGGG I’M SELENA’S BIGGEST FAN AND HER NEW SINGLE JUST CAME OUT SO HONESTLY WHO CARES ABOUT THIS I THINK IT’S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT SHE IS *OVER* JUSTIN

I THINK I LIKE BROKE MY REPEAT BUTTON LISTENING TO COME AND GET IT IT’S AMAZING

hmmmm

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 7, 2013

The reason why women can never hold on to power is simply because they are cluless. I bet that 99 percent of people who have dissed Selena Gomez are women. The guys just give Justin a pat on the back and say… nice one dude….. 1. she is not fat 2. she has said no and no means no 3. No one knows what happened so do not blame either of them. 4. they need to respect their boundaries…..give eachother time to heal 5. No one has dissed the other…. Damn….too many kids have access to the internet.

Tiffany

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 6, 2013

theyre back together i know for sure

bondurantguywife

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 6, 2013

The person was their and the photolog said,” She yelled out I will think about and thank you for what you said.” He think he said that if she get back with Justin they would leave him alone but as a long as she doesn’t then they can leave him.”

bondurantguywife

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 6, 2013

He one of my clients. that how I know about these thing.

Jennifer

Posted at 2:37 PM on April 6, 2013

it’s actualy my favourite-job I’ve ever done. Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

Madison

Posted at 11:39 PM on April 5, 2013

Omg you’re all so delusional, they were most likely hooking up lmaoooo

Mary

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 5, 2013

weight is a very objective thing. if selena wants justin to be attracted to her she MUST she those excess pounds.

Mary

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 5, 2013

Look a Selena brazenly eating junk food in public. this shows a lot of disrespect to Justin. she is so chunky and fat. it is so obvious she is not trying to be pretty and attractive for him. he needs to move on and find a girl who is not chubby

Isabel

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 5, 2013

first of all what celebrity dosnt eat junk food and second she is not fat at all she is like a stick wtf are you F**cking blind

Brynijah

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 5, 2013

Thank you isabel mary must be a hater maybe she just wants to be with Justin and maybe she is fat shes probaly jealous justin isnt drooling over her. I think justin and selena are meant to be i mean like he sang to her when they were little on kiss cam when to eachother birth state/country

mmmmmmpanera

Posted at 9:30 PM on April 5, 2013

Troll much? I truly hope you’re not actually female.

emma rex

Posted at 7:44 PM on April 5, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

March 30 was amazing (@ambarbelieber6)

Posted at 6:50 PM on April 5, 2013

live my baby alone!!!!! maybe he just went as a friend and that’s it! why do you have to make from every little thing a huge story?!?!?!? he need to let her go and he knows it but it’s hard so it will probably take some time.. till then. . . . LIVE HIM ALONE!!1 he’ll be just fine as long as he’ll have his friends and family best to him.

Jayla

Posted at 6:50 PM on April 5, 2013

They will work it out.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 5, 2013

BIEBER GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ACT LIKE A BIG BABY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT GOD SO QUIT THINKING THAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

deric

Posted at 5:53 PM on April 5, 2013

selena just wants fame
justin just love of selena

March 30 was amazing (@ambarbelieber6)

Posted at 6:51 PM on April 5, 2013

so true.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 5, 2013

I think it funny when another fanbase gets invole in something that none of their business unless they want Justin to date their idol. I am talking about taylor swift fan base they need to stay out of it. Taylor swift is doing the smart thing and staying out of it . Do what you idol is doing.

AOKALANI

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 5, 2013

NEVER SAY NEVER WITH THOSE TWO. HOPEFULLY THEY BOTH CAN WORK ON THERE DIFFERENCES.

Swiftie 2

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 5, 2013

“It takes 2 to fix a relationship and 1 to break one”
So yeah, no jelena get together in the future!

Swiftie forever 🌺

me

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 5, 2013

I don’t think his so called friends are trustworthy so I have to agree with Brit he was probably there trying to hit it himself & that’s true there were no trading of disses, she was the one dishing out disses.

vjkhk

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 5, 2013

hjyblk

mezmreyes

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 5, 2013

First of all, there was no “trading” of disses. She dissed him, he did not. Trading suggests they both did it. And secondly, I highly doubt he is getting people to beg for him, that is in HL’s imaginations. They are so pro Selena, they can’t even report objectively. The fact that she allows him (and whatever friend of his) into her house, suggests she is just as much into meeting up with him, otherwise she was just ignore it. For all we know, they could be together on the down low. Not wanting to advertise it so they can get some peace for a change instead of the press stalking them.

Swiftie

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 5, 2013

No no no, JELENA is OVER!
Justin and selena probably just want to be friends or atleast aquinteces because from the look of it why are def enemies right now!
Lols
So, yeah if anyone truly believes the down low relationship rumour is just a jelena fan trying there hardest not facing up to the fact that selena basically hates justin and might never get back together with him and are just making up excuses for why that is !
Jelena fans are soo childish and sooo directionars lol
(Directionars never face the fact that taylor is actually a normal, sweet and caring woman just because they don’t want any girl near their so called “boyfriends” lol)
And people no one should ever ever believe hollywoodlife and take it seriously (I’m just on here to see what false stories they are spreading just to laugh at it Lolz). If you are looking for a the truth, gossip cop has got it!!!!!!!!!

Swiftie forever 🌺

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 3:30 PM on April 5, 2013

THIS IS NONE OF YOUR D*mn BUISNESS GOT IT. IF THEY WANT TO BE TOGETHER THEN LET THEM IF NOT THE LET THEM. MAYBE THEY FOUND SOME THING OF SELENA AND WENT TO DROP IT OFF TO HER.

HE MAY HAVE SAID, “IF YOU GET BACK WITH JUSTIN WE WILL LEAVE AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM BUT IF YOU DO NOT THEN WE ARE GOING TO SUPPORT HIM THREW THIS TIME.”

rb

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 5, 2013

I agree. Also there are several events coming up in May that she being a fashion designer may need Justin to try out while he’s in Europe. His BFF can pick-up, and ship the cloths to him to make sure they fit. There are no mixed messages. The ‘Come & Get It’; “No Regrets” Lyrics explains it all. Mrs. Selena Marie Gomez Bieber. Like it or hate it, they are together!!!

[I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.
I love you too much, much to hide you, this love ain’t finished yet.]

This don’t look like she just want to be friends!! Or may be she wrote for someone else?

Brit

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 5, 2013

How do you know King Kevi wasn’t there trying to hit that…

rb

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 5, 2013

The media will let you know that he’s been kicked out of the Bieber mansion. Like after you read my reply!!!

bondurantguywife

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 6, 2013

Do not give them any ideal he not going to risk it. Would you risk getting kick out and have no where to throws parties think about it. I think he was over their just trying to convince her to give Justin another chance.

xoxo

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 5, 2013

bff? LOL

AOKALANI

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 5, 2013

HOPEFULLY SELENA ISN’T SHUTTING JUSTIN OUT OF HIS LIFE.

AOKALANI

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 5, 2013

THATS GOOD. AT LEAST JUSTIN IS TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH SELENA

mezmreyes

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 5, 2013

She is the one that should be trying. Not him. She is the one that disrespecting him in public.

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 5, 2013

he don’t needs her…and what rapper is this? he isn’t his friend im a big belieber and i see him first time….this isn’t true…

AOKALANI

Posted at 2:42 PM on April 5, 2013

THEY ARE FRIEND. JUST HOPE THEY CAN WORK THINGS OUT.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 5, 2013

THEY LIVE TOGETHER SO I HIGHLY DOUBT HE WILL RISK GETTING KICK OUT OF THE HOUSE HE LIVING AT FOR FREE AND THE SAME WITH LIL TWIST. THEIR NOT GOING RISK GETTING BOTTED OUT OF A FREE PAD TO LIVE IN.

Julia Sales

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 5, 2013

I want to please the two-at least as friends, it’s clear that Selena has a great influence in the life of Justin.

AOKALANI

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 5, 2013

THAT SHE IS. HOPEFULLY SELENA CAN HELP JUSTIN GET BACK TO WHERE HE IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK