‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Klaus Makes Enemies On ‘Originals’ Backdoor Pilot

Thu, April 4, 2013 7:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoilers The Originals
Courtesy of The CW (3)

übersetzung russisch deutsch alphabet

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 6, 2013

I think that everything typed was actually very logical.
However, what about this? suppose you were to write
a awesome headline? I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added a post title to possibly grab people’s attention?
I mean Vampire Diaries Spoilers: The Originals – Season 4 Episode 20 – Hollywood
Life is kinda plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create post titles to grab people to open the links. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything’ve got to say.
Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Sebastian

Posted at 4:21 AM on April 25, 2013

I reckon vampire diaries should recruit luis suarez

Francisca

Posted at 5:01 PM on April 6, 2013

i think stefan should get the cure he deserves it! and he deserves a better life!

Saz

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 5, 2013

I love Klaus and Caroline and I know I’m being selfish but I don’t want the spin-off to go through so that their relationship still remains on TVD…plus, I have never been able to stand Haley or Phoebe in both TVD and SC and now they wan to make a show with her and Klaus? No way! Bring back Klaoraline!!!

Liz

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 4, 2013

This spin off really sounds amazing, I am especially fascinated to see any former protégé Klaus created. So I’m glad that with my job at DISH requiring me to travel a lot, I won’t miss out on the episode. My DISH Anywhere app lets me stream shows recorded on my DVR to my tablet. So I can spend my downtime at the airport catching up with the latest action in my favorite shows.

aisha

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 4, 2013

cannot wait ! so excited for the spin off. The originals really need to get their butts off TVD. They’ve definitely been on for too long and are making the show stale, but I love them all so I’m glad they get a spin off and don’t just die. I really hope that’s the end of Katherine and Elijah because I want Stefan/ Kat.

Tina