‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Casting News: Who’s In & Who’s Out

the walking dead online

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 13, 2014

Watch the walking dead season 4 Online. All episodes
of season 4 in streaming for free without any ads! Enjoy

Kiley

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 19, 2013

If beth ends up dying I will cry at every episode. But now that she’s getting a better part she has a bigger chance of dying and if she ends up dying I’m done watching the show.

Beth1Fan

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 15, 2013

if beth dies i dont see this program anymore… :/

cherry mann

Posted at 7:59 AM on October 1, 2013

i really love this programme cant wait till season 4

amanda

Posted at 12:15 PM on September 20, 2013

If Rick, Daryl, die (I don’t think i’ll watch the show anymore) those 2 are my favorite actors!

Code Hacker

Posted at 2:09 PM on July 3, 2013

Hope they dont spemd the whole season in one place. I love this show, but I hate how they willspend an entire season in one place, A true zombie story should be where they dont stay in the same places for months at a time. Be nice to see other places to! Show seems more about drama that zombies, and thats fine, but you think after 3 seasons kinda want to move away from doing the same ol same ol. What work in thsoe seasons might not work in season 4 and on. I just like to see them change it up, all shows do this after awhile!

Brent

Posted at 1:18 AM on June 3, 2013

I wish it was year round show!!

vanpaulson

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 6, 2013

Omy gosh if they kill off norman i wont watch anymore

mojo69

Posted at 6:49 PM on April 25, 2013

gr8 show keep up da g0od w0rk

Rick

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 25, 2013

Looking forward to the new season. It will be a long summer. I can’t imagine the Gov getting any darker.

Brian Celajes

Posted at 4:13 AM on April 7, 2013

I never watch english series before, because I slightly I don’t understand english but when I saw walking dead in my tablet I’m being hooked up. For short I love walking dead so much than my mommy. I study english harder because I’m excited to the next season of walking dead.
Pinoy ako! Mabuhay ang mga naglalakad na patay:-) :-) :-)

UruguayanDude

Posted at 6:42 AM on July 2, 2013

So… your comment was just to point out you have a tablet, huh?

Candice

Posted at 4:55 AM on April 6, 2013

Herschel is my favorite character on the show. He seems like a good, GODLY man, and he reminds me of my grandfather.

Scherry

Posted at 12:46 AM on April 6, 2013

I admit that when the show first started I did not like it and would not watch it. Recently however; my son got me to watch a couple of episodes with him in season 3. I was hooked right away. I had to find all the other seasons and within a day and half I was all caught up. I love the show, more than I have ever loved any show. I am having a hard time dealing with the death of so many main characters. Usually when that happens that is when a show is not worth watching again. I agree with another, if Daryl dies I to will STOP watching the show. I just read also that season 4 will be back till October, I was bummed about that but will be looking forward it even if it means winter is returning.
I am not sure how I feel about the way that Carl is turning out, starting to turn out like Shane was acting before he lost it. Something better get done before it is to late, if it isn’t already.
Although Meryl was a mean guy, I was very surprised at how that turned out and was heartbroken for Daryl when he found him and had to kill him. I think Daryl is a very good looking man would love to be his partner in season 4 and on :-). Keep dreaming right.?
Keep up the great work with walking dead and so look forward to season 4 even though it is so far away.

Scherry

stiri sportive

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 5, 2013

Hy that article was simpley awesome thank you for those insights!

Chelsi

Posted at 12:36 PM on April 5, 2013

This type of show is not my thing, I have a wayyy to over active imagination. That being said I LOVE this show. I just have to deal with my irrational thinking afterwords because I just love this show to much to miss it. I admit there were some episodes that were not my favorite in season 3, Heather, but going down hill is a bit more than a stretch. I think the show is still great.

If Daryl dies though I admit that I am out, I just won’t be able to watch it anymore. Also if the baby dies, as a mother of a 19 month old, I am not sure I could handle that.

Some of these things are really taking a twist, like Carl getting so dark. It’s sad but not all that surprising…

Keep up the amazing show!!

Chelsi

holleritsheather

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 5, 2013

I don’t know why you people are surprised at my opinions, I’m not even close to the only person who thinks this.

Heather

Posted at 2:32 AM on April 5, 2013

the show is going downhill. there was maybe two good episodes this season, one was with that guy from atlanta. the walking dead is dead!

Chad

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 5, 2013

Yes Heather – your opinion respected, but c’mon, you really think the show is going downhill?? Why don’t you say why you think so instead of just saying “Walking dead is dead” – back it up with something. A few were disapointed with the finale, especially because the previews made it appear a big battle was coming…yet, no battle happened (or a mini one did) – I for one am glad the show ended on a slightly less destructive tone – I loved this season, but the death and everything was wearing me down. To have the finale end with a ray of hope was inspiring and definately secured my spot in front of the tv this up coming october.

holleritsheather

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 5, 2013

Uh, yeah, that would be why I just said itd going downhill. They’re spending the first half of each season gearing up for something big and it never happens. Their shootout scenes are pitiful, completely pathetic. They talk about and compare it to the comic book when on fact they have gone in such a different direction nothing is the same. Sophia died in the first few episodes and she’s still alive in the comic. And that’s why the baby died in the comic as well, there’s no way in holy hell that baby isn’t constantly crying and hungry attracting walkers. Like I said, show went downhill

Matthew William Millett

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 6, 2013

Just realize that this show is a horror tradgedy, there won’t be a happy ending. As someone who has read all the comics to date, if you feel that Ricks group has suffered enough and do not wish to see any more pain and suffering cast upon our survivors stop watching and do no research into the subject. There is only more pain and suffering layered over more pain and more suffering to come.

Tina

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 5, 2013

Oh Heather, please! just hush, or stop watching. Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion but you speak as if you are stating a fact. Just go read a book or something while the show is on.

holleritsheather

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 5, 2013

LOL, wow you sure can’t handle another persons opinion. I’ll say all I want, that would be what the comment section of articles are for: opinions. The other guy said to back up what I said, so I did. Now please get your panties out of a bunch and learn respect of others opinions. Otherwise, stay off comment sections

Miranda

Posted at 4:51 AM on April 6, 2013

If the show is dead, then how did its last episode get the show’s highest ratings EVER ???

heather

Posted at 5:47 PM on April 6, 2013

because the season finales ALWAYS get the highest ratings of the season? finales and premieres. everybody and their mother knows that. it had the about the same ratings/viewings as the February premiere. just because i believe that the show is dead doesn’t mean you have to, you people seriously can’t handle opposing opinions.

Alonda

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 19, 2013

Okay, what if the baby grows up and become half walker and have human? . I love all the episodes of the Walking Dead and looking forward to the dark side of Carl,
Do you think that the governor is somehow immune to walkers bite? Because when he was inside that barn with all them walkers he had to get bitten in order to escape?

Zackduchesne

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 4, 2013

U people are nerds

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 5, 2013

one thing’s for sure though: DEATH IS DEAD!!

mos

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 4, 2013

us fans already knew this! this is not even a scoop but a recap of season 3. we already see a darker rick,carl,governor an we ‘ll see it in S4 how bout some new characters or a theme to be had in it?