Kim Kardashian Vs. Kate Middleton: Who Covered Their Baby Bump Best?

Thu, April 4, 2013 2:12pm EST by 34 Comments
Pregnant Kim Kardashian Maxi Dress
SplashNews, FameFlynet

leah

Posted at 5:59 AM on May 13, 2013

one has no bump to cover! how can you compare?

SIL

Posted at 5:19 AM on April 23, 2013

who are we comparing she is a princess royal and who is kim just another girl in news

christina

Posted at 7:58 PM on April 21, 2013

it s not fair at all to compare this two women. kate is genetically programmed to stay skinny, while kim is not.

Kim's Huge Vagina Hole

Posted at 7:53 AM on April 9, 2013

Are u kidding me?…..One is a pig and one is a princess…………..

Kathy

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 7, 2013

OMG. Why are we comparing these two women? Kim looks like a big house. She is not much of a role model for anyone, much less a comparison to Kate Middleton.

Jennifer

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 6, 2013

it’s actualy my favourite-job I’ve ever done. Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

as741852963

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 6, 2013

I believe all of you guys talk bad about Kim but I mean seriously I bet if all of u were in her place what would you do, would you not sacrifice beauty for money, I mean it’s difficult out here now of days, and since she is selling I mean why not put it all on the line.
But what I mean is stop talking trash about her, I mean I don’t care and I mean u shouldn’t either quite frankly, she does as she pls it’s her life.
The things u guys say r so wrong, and I mean u guys don’t seem any shame at all for saying it..
But as ppl say “what goes around come around…”

as741852963

Posted at 1:01 AM on April 6, 2013

I don’t like either, but I mean one looks like she is way into pregnancy and the other one looks like she is faking, I don’t even understand why we even talk about her, last time I remember we are Americans and we give them more credit to be on our front covers than our out President(not saying I want to hear about them too,)
But I get sick and tired of seeing the prince and the princess, they are not that cute to me, and Kate to me is a phony.

Lolo

Posted at 11:35 AM on April 5, 2013

I just came hear for the comments, you guys are funny as hell

cks

Posted at 1:12 PM on April 23, 2013

And I love reading comments from people who don’t know the difference between here and hear. Do you know the difference between there, they’re and their? LOL!

Mona

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 5, 2013

I’m sorry but comparing two pregnant women (or two women at all) is completely not fair!! I’m not a fan of Kim Kardashian but not everyone’s pregnancy is the same and neither is everyone’s body. Pitting two women against each other like this is absolutely ridiculous.

cks

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 23, 2013

But does she have to impersonate a stuffed sausage in her dress? Come on, you have to admit her clothing doesn’t fit but a long shot!

Lisa 7

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 4, 2013

Starting to look like OCTOMOM! LIPS UGLY!!!

Lisa

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 4, 2013

PLUS, TOO MUCH BOTOX! SHE HAS DUCK LIPS NOW! I think her face is paralyzed now. If not then she’s stupid for doing it while she preggers. Look at OLD pictures. She WAS, I repeat WAS “a pretty girl at one time. Went to hell. Even her clothing taste. Her mother and Khloe both have duck lips too. Do people REALY think that makes them look better? Wait a few more years. They’ll be sorry for all that botox.

zyggie

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 5, 2013

I think Kim, Khloe and Kourtney all get the face injections (botox) and I think Kim also gets butt injections. That may be what Kim’s ex meant when it was reported that he told Kim he would tell all her secrets. We all can see their mom Kris has had a lot done to her as well.

I just saw a woman in a resturant who had botox in her face and she looked like a clown. Her hubby was a handsome man who looked as if he was aging gracefully but, she looked a mess about 50 plus with a boob job, face lift and lips looked like a big butt. Why don’t the doctors tell these women how they really look and STOP doing it. We know why, it’s all about the $$$$$.

Shonda

Posted at 7:23 PM on April 4, 2013

Kim looks great stop hateing

hahaha

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 5, 2013

No…she doesn’t.

BooBoo

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 23, 2013

Hateing…is that the same as hating? Guess that’s an indicaton of the educational level of her fans!

Robb7

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 4, 2013

Just when you think she couldn’t possibly look more ridiculous — here comes big K in yet another laugh-inducing clown costume. The only thing funnier than her is Hollywood Life referring to this monstrosity as a “glam update” from the usual crap she throws on herself.

JEN

Posted at 5:10 PM on April 4, 2013

is that even a question? All I see a princess that knows how to dress… and next to her abuilding?

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 4, 2013

So well put. Just wait she has to appear in court next week after the 6th. She will fake a miscarriage due to the stress Kris H. has put on her. she was never preggers.

Mrs j

Posted at 4:47 PM on April 4, 2013

ONE IS A CHEAP FAME WHORE WHO THINKS SHE SOMEBODY SPECIAL BUT LOOKS LIKE A FAT COW IN A TENT. NOW THE DUCHESS KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT HOW TO DRESS LIKE A REAL LADY!

Lisa S.

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 4, 2013

No intelligent person would even entertain the thought that Kimberly-big fat p*rn star ho sk*nk-Kardashian could even inhabit the same continent as beautiful elegant Princess Kate.

jesus Christ

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 4, 2013

Did Kim dress slip by the left side of her boob. She looks like a pregnant whore. The sleeves are so tight on her arms that she can’t pull the dress up over her shoulders. she doesn’t know how to dess when’s shes pregnant hope she doesn’t have another creature out of her via Jay Jay ever

weme

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 4, 2013

Are you haters happy she`s dressed like a whail..

Bill

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 4, 2013

what else would a whale dress like?

taylor

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 4, 2013

And youre probably dressed like an elephant

Bill

Posted at 4:34 PM on April 4, 2013

No, thats next week when she dress like an elephant..

Moron KK fans can't even spell simple words

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 4, 2013

Are you Kar-TRASH-ian fans ever going to grow a brain and learn to spell? It’s WHALE you moron, not “whail.” Which by the way is not EVEN A WORD!!! Oh and yes, HRH Kate Middleton all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie

Posted at 6:32 PM on April 4, 2013

Weme, you cannot spell!

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 6:48 PM on April 4, 2013

Who the hell cares, we get her drift.

Anne Tudor

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 4, 2013

Seriously Weme, are you that stupid you can’t even spell something a 1st grader could spell?! WOW!! No wonder you like this disgusting family.

Enoughitaintaboutyou

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 6, 2013

*whale*

BooBoo

Posted at 1:19 PM on April 23, 2013

For God’s sake, will people please learn to spell? What a bunch of ignorant dolts!