Nicki Minaj’s Sparkly Eyelids On ‘Idol’ — Love Or Loathe? Vote

Thu, April 4, 2013 4:58pm EDT by 8 Comments
Nicki Minaj Sparkly Eyes
Courtesy Of Fox

The ‘American Idol’ judge was shining bright on the April 3 episode with her super sparkly eyeshadow. Did you love or loathe her glam makeup look?

Nicki Minaj definitely loves being in the spotlight beauty-wise. We are used to seeing her crazy, colored hair and dramatic baby pink lips, but last night, it was all about her eyes!

Nicki Minaj’s Sparkly Eyes — Get Her Glittery Look

Nicki kept her lips nude and the rest of her face fairly simple. On her eyes, though, she went cray cray! Her eyelids were sparkling like a diamond in those stage lights! Plus, she had long, black false lashes.

If you’re loving Nicki’s look, you can get it with Violent Eyes Silver Glitteratti Kit. The temporary eye appliques are smudge-proof and last up to eight hours. The perfect glittery cat eye can be attained in under five minutes.

Nicki Minaj’s Season 12 Favorites

“I would say Kree and Angie [and Candice] are our front runners,” Nicki told HollywoodLife.com on March 27. “Outside of their voices, they’ve just sort of won people over already, which I think is evident in just what I see on Twitter with my fans. Those three singers have really, really made an impact, not only with just a great voice that sounds like it should already be making albums, but for some reason their personality seems to [click with] a lot of fans.”

Nicki Minaj As A Judge — Returning For Season 13?

“I like to save the mystery and the drama. I never give that away, but you know what? I always say this, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, that just the people behind the scenes at Idol have been just like a dream to work with and I really, really honestly mean that,” Nicki says.

HollywoodLifers, do you love or loathe Nicki’s crazy eyeshadow on American Idol?

— Dory Larrabee, Reporting by Russ Weakland