Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Hold Hands: PDA On Lunch Date With Pals

Thu, April 4, 2013 7:55pm EDT by 88 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Holding Hands
AP/Invision

Val

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 10, 2013

They’re great together and I’m so happy for them :)

Tatyana Egorova

Posted at 1:16 PM on April 9, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN !!!

windows 7 ultimate 64 bit product key

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 8, 2013

After reading this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to put this blog piece together. I once again find myself spending way to much time both reading and commenting. What ever, it was still worth i

Margaret

Posted at 4:48 AM on April 7, 2013

Its simple they hate her cant stand her and theyd feel the ame about any girl he went out with hed ratehr he slept around and in their minds maybe found them and went ahhhhhhhhhh no I WUV U It wouldnt matter if they married had children theyd say the child wasnt his Yiou know what they are saying even before they post Hes a demi God kowone like him ever in the world

Texas

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 6, 2013

We love the beauty we love you Kristen. Wish good luck to you.

sammie

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 6, 2013

I can’t stand Kskank and I love being a part of spreading rumours about that tramp. Love coming to all these gossip sites. So there you have it Robstens and not a damn thing you can do about it.

hope

Posted at 5:24 AM on April 6, 2013

THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE BEC. THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD WHEN I SEE THER LOVING AND SWEETEST PICTURE OF THE WHOLE WORLD

Smile

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 5, 2013

People has a pic&story of Rob&Kristen leaving a sushi restaurant in Los Feliz on Wed afternoon. They appear happy&relaxed to me. I’m happy for them

emma rex

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 5, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

d.harris

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 5, 2013

sorry @tada,i do not have time for immature mind that is yet to grow.when you grow up ,then we can discuss sanely on the same wave length as adults.sorry to burst your bubble.till then do your thing and i do mine and the world will be a nice place.

Paige

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 5, 2013

The non fans seem to be more worried about them as much as the fans or more. If you don’t like someone why post comments on every story written about them. Mature adults do not act as if other people lives affect theirs.You tell someone else to grow up but most of your posts are childish.

only sayin

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 5, 2013

@ HA, d.harris and Laura I agree with you. The Robsten fans are actually the haters not the nonstens. They just cant seem to come to terms if we have our own opinions and then they just bring on the hate to us just because they don’t like it. Look it isn’t our fault if we don’t like her but we have our own opinons about her and we are going to talk about it if you like it or not.And @ Laura and sisi I couldn’t agree more if he wanted to hold her hand he would have put his phone away. Something is odd because they are always around friends and they are always walking away from each other

only sayin

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 5, 2013

Looked at the pictures last night and saw arms linked not holding hands because Rob has his phone in his hand but still looks cute

Sophie

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 5, 2013

I saw the pic, they are super CUTE :-)

Woody88

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 5, 2013

They are going on 9 months since the incident. No question at all that they appear to be happy together. In both large actions (two months away) and small (eye contact), Rob appears to be completely confident with Kristen. Her side of that story apparently made sense to him!

Angie

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 5, 2013

@Tamela you are right! they are enjoying each others company with friends I glad they’re having fun,they look so happy.

Tamela

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 5, 2013

I just went and checked the pics out on Robstendream and it is pretty obvious that they were walking and the papp was snapping pics fast. As they were walking arms were linked, maybe not holding hands exactly… In a couple of the pics it looks like yes he is holding his cell phone but maybe has a finger or 2 in her pocket… Looks like them and friends just walking around laughing having a good time. I don’t understand the negativity at all. If you think thye are just sell outs and doing this for PR then move on. Because nothing is ever going to change your mind. I think they make a cute couple. Everyone makes mistakes… It does make me laugh tho to see everyone get so worked up over some famous people. And the fact that they are worked up over HL LIES!!!!

Paige

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 5, 2013

The best comment. on here.Everything you said. If you don’t like them don’t follow them. No one is making you read about them or even like them. Their actions don’t change your life. Why such negativity over strangers? If they are a couple or not, how does it affect you?

BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 5, 2013

but we’ll see what the future brings. Both are young, especially Kristen.
I still think they should move and know the other guys, not just Pattinson.

guest

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 5, 2013

that’s for the show.who will believed they get back together if they can show it to the public.

guest

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 5, 2013

Rob is not holding Kristen hands.she was the one holding onto Rob.at last she showed some PDA with Rob in public. Rupert had more PDA with her than Rob.

Way I see it.

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 5, 2013

Pattinson won in this case.
He won by Kristen.

Kristen and Rob they look happy together.

Posted at 9:29 AM on April 5, 2013

Scout, of course, does not shoot K and R photos, contrary, cell phone found papz movement. It can be seen, that it is found that it is again also papz. Photos
taken from the total distance is seen.
Better phones have this service long ago.

Tamela

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 5, 2013

Please clarify what you are trying to say? Makes no sense to me….

wild

Posted at 9:06 AM on April 5, 2013

you can see the pics at RPL… very cute!

mine

Posted at 8:50 AM on April 5, 2013

yah..they are cute couple….happy birthday kris!

gggg

Posted at 8:27 AM on April 5, 2013

she is as ugly as they come..gag

HA

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 5, 2013

There you go looking in the mirror again…

WTF

Posted at 8:27 AM on April 5, 2013

holding hands while they ordered? Don’t make me spit out my coffee. You make up so many lies it’s funny!

Tamela

Posted at 10:16 AM on April 5, 2013

THE PICS WERE WALKING DOWN THE ROAD. NOT ORDERING FOOD. tHEY HEARD THE STORY AND JUMPED ON IT. I don’t get why so many people are in denial about them being together. It looks pretty obvious to me that they are. Does it really affect your life that much? If so you better seek professional help….

Lisa

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 5, 2013

@Tamela…right??? The people who can’t accept them together get so worked up about it. When at the end of the day it doesn’t affect their lives at all except that they spend all their time here posting negative comments. So glad to see them out and about having a great time together!

Stef

Posted at 11:59 AM on April 5, 2013

Yes! How much denial can people be in over them not being together. Does he have to jumping her bones? It’s always some excuse or something is off with this picture. I see nothing off with the pics. I see a couple enjoying time with eachother and friends. For the people that say he didn’t look happy are we looking at the same pics? He is directly looking at her,smiling at her, and seems very into whatever conversation they are having. I don’t call people haters, I just see people that are in denial.

Ramona

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 5, 2013

Thank you. Great comment. If they are together or not it has nothing to do with your life. They look like a normal cute couple.

Angie

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 5, 2013

@Lisa- I agree with everyting you said!

rmd

Posted at 7:42 AM on April 5, 2013

Dude seriously don’t u guys have anything better to do like go to church or something other than sitting around minding people’s business damn America really is confusing