Robert Pattinson’s Romantic Birthday Gift For Kristen Stewart Revealed

Thu, April 4, 2013 7:00am EDT by 68 Comments
Kristen Stewart Birthday
FameFlynet

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 4:09 PM on April 11, 2013

Because they are not fans . They little girls acting childish. How stupid can they get. Call some one hate name, don`t know them. They acting like care about if Kristen cheated on Robert, There little that have not grow up. They are just jealous of this girls because Robert love one girls. I don`t know why, Robert have been saying how he fill about Kristen. It was love at first site.He have say that he will not give up on Kristen. He want her for ever. If you don`t want to be good fan. Walk away. You are the minority. He have so many adult that are fan that do not call a person that he love dirty name That is a fan. That think that he have the right to chose for himself,his fans cannot change his heart. When it is real love.Respect his wishes.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:51 AM on April 7, 2013

Why are people commenting on this nobody knows what he may be getting or even if he will still be in LA on her Bday have never known such negative or derogatory remarks about a couple ,they are trying to live a normal life now TL has ended .Just let them get on with it as best they can in very difficult circumstances.

Jennifer

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 6, 2013

it’s actualy my favourite-job I’ve ever done. Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

Island Traveler

Posted at 5:01 AM on April 5, 2013

A fun post. Young love…just magical right?

Fabricating for Hits?

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 4, 2013

I can’t believe you keep reporting on this couple like you really have a source telling you everything when all you have done for the past 4 months is lie, twist and take out of content anything you can to exploit them. Just admit it this is another fabricated story with a source you made up in your head to get the fans going on spreading more gossip about someone who the fans or anyone else knows nothing about what K and R do in their personal lives. How many times do these two have to prove you wrong HWL? Apparently you keep flip flopping about them because you have no true information on them. Anyone believing this garbage you keep spewing is a fool or not a real fan of Rob or Kristen. It is time to move on to someone else to lie about now since you have been made a laughing stock from all the lies you have told and these two celebrities have proved your stories are just that LIES.

angel

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 4, 2013

Hi

natalie

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 4, 2013

LOL! So now there won’t be a surprise for Kristen… Bad HLies!

Rosita freskita

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 4, 2013

Handsome, super handsome in this pic, and viva Roberto!

Joan

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 4, 2013

He needs to give her a kick out the door!!!

hate jb

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 4, 2013

why?????????? are you what like team jacob or something ” i am sticking my tounge out ”

Jennifer

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 4, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Work at home with Google! I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here is what I’ve been doing , Fox78.cℴm

NENA

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 4, 2013

UR COMMENTS ARE JUST PATHETHIC PEOPLE GET A LIFE

Happiness and love for Kristen.

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 4, 2013

Pattinson has a maid, a cook, and a third dog is Kristen, always let her go after him, never hand or protection for her.
After five years, Kristen had to move. So glad Pattinson soon home to Europe. Kristen is single and alone.

Louise

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 4, 2013

He doesn’t need to give her anything, unless its a “good-bye” gift. I think they should get on with their lives, just not together. After all this time, if he can’t trust her, move on. She shouldn’t have to keep trying to prove anything to him. After being “together” for 3 or 4 years, he should know how she is. Give it up, Rob. Please don’t give her a puppy, If she wants another dog, let her get one. If he doesn’t move on soon, him and I are thru. (joke, ha)

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:32 PM on April 4, 2013

Louise: When you’re done with him, send him my way, will ya ? I like my men a little broken in, ok ?

I agree with everything you said. If she wants a puppy, let her get it. After all these years, it is either crap or get off the potty…
He needs to pull up his Underoos and get on with himself…

Marchia

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 4, 2013

…..? Do you live with them.?!?!? No …. Do you live by them.?! No ….. €°

------

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 4, 2013

ROB; GIVE HER A “DEAR JOHN” LETTER: DEAR KRISTEN: I HAD A LONG DISCUSSION ABOUT YOU AND IT’S BEST THAT WE BOTH MOVE ON. RUPERT LOVES YOU AND RISKS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY TO BE WITH YOU. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, DIDN’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME SO I HAVE TO MOVE ON. GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU’LL NEED IT.

*************

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 4, 2013

DEAR ROB:
I AM GLAD ABOUT THE LETTER. IT LOOKED REALLY GOOD TIES TO A RED RIBBON ON THE NEW PUPPY. BERNIE, BEAR AND BEATRICE AND I WILL DO JUST FINE, THANK YOU. RUUPERT AND I WILL DO OK,TOO. HE IS BETTER IN BED THAT YOU ARE. HAVE FUN WITH ALL OF THE MEN YOU AND I WON’T BE SHARING. IT WAS GOOD WHILE IT LASTED. IF ANYTHING, WE STILL HAVE FORKS, WSHINGTON.
LOVE ,