Katie Couric’s Hair: Color From A Box, Inspired By Jennifer Aniston

Thu, April 4, 2013 6:21pm EDT by 9 Comments
Katie Couric Hair Color
FameFlynet

She may have her very own day time talk show, but that doesn’t mean Katie Couric is high maintenance! She revealed on her April 3 show that her hair color comes from a box!

Even the rich and famous go back to the basics sometimes! On the April 3 episode of Katie, Katie Couric admitted she uses Clairol hair color — from the box! And the celeb who inspires her pretty shade? Jennifer Aniston!

Katie Couric’s Hair Color — From A Box

After a viewer asked her what her exact hair color was, Katie made a joke.

“Well I’d like to know why you think I color my hair!” Katie laughed.

“Actually I think the brand is Clairol grey busters. Thanks so much Clairol for that lovely name. And I think it’s dark golden blonde mixed with medium neutral blonde,” Katie explained. “And all I know is I try to make it the color of Jennifer Aniston’s, and I think I’m close but somehow I still don’t look like her. What are you gonna do?”

Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Line provides 100 percent gray coverage and lasts up to eight weeks. It comes in 40 shades so you’ll definitely be able to find the right color for you!

Katie Couric’s Shoes — Her Favorite Designer

Katie said that she was lucky enough to have designers lend her shoes to wear on the show, but that her favorite brand overall is Stuart Weisman. She said she likes the brand because it’s fairly affordable, especially when the shoes are on sale.

– Dory Larrabee

More Katie Couric News:

1. Demi Lovato On ‘Katie’ — Rehab Was Like Prison For Me
  2. Manti Te’o Tells Katie Couric: I’m Not Gay, Not Involved In Hoax
  3. Katie Couric Regrets Not Having More Kids

Rifka Sasha

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 21, 2014

Livvy

Posted at 5:23 PM on September 13, 2013

I could care less. This is an illustration of discussing thing that couldn’t possibly matter less. We have so much of which to speak and this is just plain desperately boring.

Patricia Gilligan

Posted at 9:54 PM on September 13, 2013

Then your life must be a real bore. To log onto an article, read it, post about it, something you have absolutely no interest in. Why? Why not read something your interested in and skip the “nonsense” articles? Obviously you had to have some interest in it I would hope, or you really, really, need a better way to spend your time.

Global Domain Names International

Posted at 2:01 PM on September 5, 2013

Buy point of point an excellent internet marketer. The web site reloading pace is actually remarkable. It seems that you are carrying out any exceptional tip. Additionally, Your belongings tend to be work of art. you’ve done an incredible undertaking on this theme!

Trisha

Posted at 6:39 AM on June 7, 2013

She’s full of it. Said on a Segment on Today Show after they showed her old photos of herself, said “can’t believe I used to color my hair at home from a box. I’ve been leaving it to the professionals for many years now. Also, I think she’d know for sure what colors she BUYS, NOT, I THINK IT SO AND SO…….. So which is the truth Katie?

Janet

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 9, 2013

I don’t think that is the right box in the picture. There is a Clairol Professional Soy 4 Flex Permanent Grey Busters that you can buy at Sally’s or on line. I think you might have to add a developer to it, but I’m not sure since I’m not a beautician. I would love to know the exact color numbers she uses and how to use it.

Harry

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 26, 2013

The colors Katie mentioned are both from Clairol’s professional line: dark golden blonde 6G and medium neutral blonde 7N. Depending on your percentage of gray I would use 1/2 and 1/2 of each with an equal amount of 20 volume developer. Leave it on for up to 45 for hi gray percentage.

Trisha

Posted at 6:42 AM on June 7, 2013

You make it sound like you can throw both colors on top of your head. The dr. blonde is the base, the neutral blonde are for the highlights. She (her hair stylist) doesn’t just put one color right over the other. Be careful what you post, someone’s gonna end up with a disaster on their head. Best left to the pros, like Katie does. At home? From a box? NOT.

Trisha

Posted at 6:40 AM on June 7, 2013

You’d have to ask her hair stylist.