Jenelle Evans Confirms Heroin Addiction On Twitter

Thu, April 4, 2013 9:31am EST by 10 Comments
Jenelle Evans Heroin
Courtesy of Twitter

vanessa

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 6, 2013

Ok so jenelle blaming her ex for her addiction like seriously? She chose to do dope its her fault. you can’t blame others for your addiction that makes you weak. I’ve personally been clean off of opiates for over a year and I blame myself it was my choice to snort perks jus like it was her choice to have him shoot her up its her fault I think its sad she can’t see that I hope she sees that she made herself into what she is. Its aggravating to see her not taking responsibility for her actions. Ik with me I brought everything on myself n I’ve realized how horrible drugs make you but in the end u make ur own choices

Uno !

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 30, 2013

She needs to seek GOD and concentrate on her son and forget about these guys because if they cared about her they wouldn’t have her on drugs!

Bellasa

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 24, 2013

This girl is so irresponsible. Becoming a mother changes you in a big way – you take care of yourself and, more importantly – of your child. Jenelle does not have any connection to her son- you can see the way she talks to him and behaves towards him. I do not understand why people accept behaviour like that and talk about it as it would be normal. Regarding her drug problem: it is very clear that she was already hooked on heroin when she was with her husband. Please watch the you tube videos they did together (small pupils OMG)…… I think Jenelle is only trying to blame anyone else but herself for being such a trainwreck. Most probably she got to know kieffer in the course of her heroin use. I think he is just a poor addicted guy that has been used for TV.

Jo

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 23, 2013

What happened to her poor dog??

gbtw

Posted at 6:50 PM on April 12, 2013

this girl is a train wreck, but to the person saying she’s not taking responsibility… while you are right, she needs to own it, i still think it’s fair for her to blame someone for getting her into heroin. i doubt she just grabbed a needle and tried it without help. so, someone taught her… and teachers should be blamed. but, yes, it’s her baby now, and she needs to own it. her tweets didn’t necessarily contradict that (tho she does blame everything on everyone else as a general matter). the girl is not well.

Paula Trujillo (@paulaatrujillo)

Posted at 2:58 AM on April 9, 2013

I knew I seen track marks all up and down Kiefers arms on the episode where he came back and was telling her to kiss his biceps. I knew it.

Vajrapani

Posted at 11:56 AM on April 4, 2013

$1,000,000 says she claims she got hacked within the next week. Any millionaire takers? Daddy needs his M.B.A. ;)

Rachel

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 4, 2013

Ugh, how annoying. She isn’t taking any responsibility for her actions. She chose to be with Kieffer. She chose to do drugs. She chose to continue being with Kieffer and she chose to continue doing drugs. What is so hard to understand about that? It’s not like he tied her up and dosed her with heroin against her will. Sheesh.

WTF?

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 4, 2013

Why is her necklace going into her neck skin????

Gianna

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 4, 2013

Really dude? It’s obviously the flash.