‘Idol’ Results: Mariah Carey Cries As A Contestant Sings For Survival

Courtesy of FOX

prada アウトレット

Posted at 5:48 AM on August 12, 2013

バッグ マーク

TheHar

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 5, 2013

I remember the ‘Hell Week” were the the team had to spend time to help him remember his lines. He made it they did not. The poor guy who helped him the most was very talented. Every week he flubs some words and he was never that good. Should have never made it to the top 10 or top 20. It’s sad that we do not have a Simon that will tell him the truth. I think the judges need to step up and be brutally honest and direct. Poor Jimmy has it right and maybe he should be a judge.
If he gets eliminated next week they better not use the save. Just get him out of there.
Start voting everyone for anyone other than him!

Joe

Posted at 6:59 PM on April 5, 2013

Lazaro is holding up the show. The judges will use their vote if Angie, Candice, Amber, or Kree is eliminated before Lazaro. I am proud of Lazaro for his courage but America needs to wake up and let him go. He is not the next American Idol. If he wins this contest, this will be the last time America will decide the winner. The judging system will definitely change…..lol

mae lowe-kahlan

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 6, 2013

I agree with you . He is a nice kid ,but enough is enough. I personally don’t think this guy can sing, Burnell is a better singer.

AALM

Posted at 12:18 AM on April 7, 2013

Something worth noting, people who stutter do not stutter when they sing. So Lazaro is not in the least exceptional in this respect.. And to top is off he can’t sing!!!!!!

Dragonman

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 5, 2013

I think people need to stop the pity votes for Lazaro. Yes, it’s amazing that he can sing like he can with the stutter problem, but lets face it folks, he not that great of a singer. He should have been gone tonight, he should have been gone weeks ago…

Nancy Terry

Posted at 10:15 AM on April 5, 2013

Can’t believe Lazaro made it again. He is not the American Idol. While I give him props for getting this far, he should have been gone weeks ago. Burnell was a much better singer. Lazaro knows he is not as good as others but who keeps voting him in? He needs to go so the competion can really get started and tske Nicki with him, please,

Key

Posted at 8:35 AM on April 5, 2013

OMG I’M SOOOOO PISSED!!!!!!! BURNELL WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!! WTF!! STOPPPPPP VOTING FOR LAZARO PEOPLE! HE IS HORRIBLE! HE CAN’T REMEMBER LYRICS, HE IS NOT EVEN ANY COMPETITION COMPARED TO ALL OF THE OTHER CONTESTANTS! HE CAN’T SING, HE HAS NO PERSONALITY THAT APPEALS TO AMERICA AS A WHOLE, HE WONT MAKE IT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY BECAUSE HE IS NOT VERSATILE… I’M VERY UPSET AND TOTALLY DISAGREE. I LITERALLY SCREAMED AT THE TV WHEN THEY SENT BURNELL HOME >:( LAZARO NEEDS TO GO HOME NEXT WEEK. AND THAT’S HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE RESULTS. SMH

david M

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 5, 2013

Losers..the producers for defending this sham of a voting system year after year. It’s no surprise that the show is losing market share. In 2 years it will be off the air.

guitarslushie

Posted at 1:59 AM on April 5, 2013

I really don’t know why people are still voting for Kree, Angie, Janelle and Lazaro. They’re the worst for me. Kree’s voice gives me headaches! It just sounds painful! Angie sounds like she’d be better off as a lead in an indie band. Janelle’s accent is kinda holding her voice back so she has to scream every time she’s on stage which just makes me feel sorry for her. I don’t even know how Lazaro sleeps at night knowing a lot of people are blaming him. Burnell was the only reason I watched this show. Now my bet is Amber. I just hope she wins.

yung hwa

Posted at 1:52 AM on April 5, 2013

Lazaro should go before Burnwell. Janelle should not be the bottom two at all!

MIKE

Posted at 1:48 AM on April 5, 2013

THIS IS SO SAD! ITS JUST NOT FAIR TO THE TALENTED CONTESTANTS. I LOVE LAZERO AND WOULD LOVE TO GIVE HIM A BIG HUG. BUT PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO STOP GIVING HIM SYMPATHY VOTES. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT!! AMERICAN IDOL IS LOSING CREDIBILITY. I NOW LOVE THE VOICE MUCH BETTER. ITS A GREAT SHOW AND ITS ALOT OF FUN! PLEASE, NO MORE SYMPATHY VOTES FOR LAZERO!!!!

Lauren Lewis (@BelleL7)

Posted at 6:19 AM on April 5, 2013

Couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mz. London

Posted at 12:35 AM on April 5, 2013

Pure BS! How and the hell is Lazaro even still in the competition let alone the top 3. I’m done watching for this season. Hope Amber win but it will be Kree or Angie I’m sure.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:30 AM on April 5, 2013

as fake as her marriage, folks.

Kris

Posted at 5:23 AM on April 5, 2013

much do you know about her marriage…

jlynna

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 4, 2013

lazaro should have been eliminated along time ago.

Sonicjar Music

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 4, 2013

Really like Amber Holcomb… Hope that she wins!!

Brandon J

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 4, 2013

How in the hell does Burnell get eliminated but Lazro survive? I’m calling bull. It reminds me of the season the deaf kid was on and everyone felt sorry for his a**. Damn it Lazro…. you should voluntarily just bow out buddy… Just kidding but not really.

AALM

Posted at 11:20 PM on April 4, 2013

Guessing the gay boys loved him…pathetic!

Sere

Posted at 10:05 PM on April 4, 2013

Lazaro should leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AALM

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 4, 2013

Utter B*llsh*t!!!

AALM

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 4, 2013

BTW did I mention that I am so p*ssed with this fakery I will NOT watch this show again. First and last season for me.”Won’t watch this season out…B*llsh*t!!!

Jeff

Posted at 8:58 PM on April 5, 2013

Can’t wait to see the reaction Lazaro gets when your next America’s next Idol sings the Star Spangled at a Nascar event, He’ll secure the popular vote in Florida to win it all. . . .puhleez

stehanie

Posted at 4:17 AM on April 12, 2013

much respect for what his struggle is, and my heart goes and went out to him….
but he was killing those songs…he made them sound like 2nd grade literature……good look the ice cream shop or maybe singing for the specail olympics…