Miley Cyrus Releases New Song: ‘Ashtrays and Heartbreaks’ — Listen

Wed, April 3, 2013 6:39pm EDT by 21 Comments
Snoop Lion Miley Cyrus New Song
FameFlynet

Miley Cyrus finally released a new song, and now, you can hear ‘Ashtrays and Heartbreaks,’ featuring the one and only Snoop Lion! Listen to the AWESOME new track!

In a totally unexpected collaboration between Snoop Lion, also known as Snoop Dogg, and Miley Cyrus, the pop star and the rapper deliver a reggae/Dancehall track that has to be heard! We LOVE it!

Snoop Lion & Miley Cyrus’ New Song — Listen

On Snoop Lion’s upcoming album Reincarnated, which hits stores on April 23, the rapper joins Miley for his new song “Ashtrays and Heartbreaks.” Miley joins Drake, Akon, Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, Rita Ora, Mavado, and Angela Hunte, who will also be featured on Snoop’s album.

We love this new collaboration!

Miley Cyrus Talks To Ryan Seacrest About Her Song With Snoop

“I did a song with Snoop and it’s coming out very very soon,” the 20-year-old revealed to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show adding, “Actually, all my twitter fans are wanting me to say something today about my new music. So I can finally say I am gonna have a song with Snoop Dogg!”

And when Miley spoke about her own album, she addressed to Ryan, “I want this record to be just something that’s different and a bunch of like passion projects. I wouldn’t have calculated — ‘Oh the first song I want to come out is gonna be me and Snoop Dogg’ — that’s never what I thought it was gonna be. I thought it would be my single kind of first. But I’ve just been able to do these things where I’ve just been in the studio at the right time and these projects have magically just happened. It just happened. Which was amazing and now it’s gonna be the first thing people hear from me so I’m excited.”

LISTEN: Snoop Lion’s ‘Ashtrays & Heartbreaks’ Feat. Miley Cyrus

So, HollywoodLifers, how do you like the new song? Sound off below!

– Russ Weakland

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus Teases New Song ‘Fall Down’ — About Liam Hemsworth?
  2. Miley Cyrus Recording Song About Liam Hemsworth — Report
  3. Miley Cyrus: New Single Release Date Revealed

khanyi

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 30, 2013

Wow! It a cul song I love it.

Why do u need to know my name

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 19, 2013

Stupid song!!!!

Miley!!!! i love you XD you're amazing!

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 13, 2013

Miley!!!! i love you XD you’re amazing!

susitina

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 8, 2013

Im loving the dress looking glam:))))))

mia

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 6, 2013

its greatttt!!!!!!! I loove you Miley!! Ive waited 3 years for this.. FINALLY

Brandon Clement

Posted at 9:15 PM on April 4, 2013

i ABSOLUTELY no doubt LOVED it, miley and Snoop Dogg.. miley and Snoop dogg, you guys are the best musicians ever…

Naudia

Posted at 4:44 PM on April 4, 2013

Love It :)

nino smiler

Posted at 6:57 AM on April 4, 2013

so good song!!!!!!

Peter

Posted at 4:50 AM on April 4, 2013

The song is fantastic!!! Congrats Miley and Snoop!

QQ

Posted at 3:57 AM on April 4, 2013

It’s not miley’s new song, its Snoop Lion’s song so HL really should change the title of the post

Trina

Posted at 2:34 AM on April 4, 2013

The beat and rhythm are great and groovy and emoish in a beautiful way and I like the song but… I like it more when I think of it being sung by lets say Alicia Keys instead of Miley whose voice sounds auto tuned why would they do that? She has a lovely voice! But Snoop sounds good in it. Really good.

Amber

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 4, 2013

Not bad! :)

Nick

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 3, 2013

This has a great groove. I like the vibe. Her voice is fine, nothing remarkable; she’s on key and has rhythm though.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 3, 2013

SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SHI– SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 3, 2013

This song would be a lot better if the female vocals were real and not auto tuned.

Robbie

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 3, 2013

It’s not autotuned? WTF? She’s just singing close harmonies in the background so it sounds like it’s gone through a filter. See those tits? Calm them.

Saba Khan

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 4, 2013

Yeah she’s singing close harmonies with some dude and his voice is overpowering hers because she has no depth.

Mary

Posted at 7:49 PM on April 3, 2013

Finally!!! I love you miley!!!!

Jackiio

Posted at 7:01 PM on April 3, 2013

It’s amazing !!!

Ronnie

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 3, 2013

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 3, 2013

It’s awesome!!! I can’t stop listening to it since it released!!!! Great voice Miley! Can’t wait for her album to release!!!