Shain Gandee’s Family Speaks Out: Shain Died ‘Peacefully’

Wed, April 3, 2013 2:29pm EST by 7 Comments
Shain Gandee Dead
Myspace

leslie

Posted at 9:36 AM on April 8, 2013

I still can’t beilieve that he is gone he is my favorite on buckwild so sad to see him go RIP shain

Courtney Johnson

Posted at 3:30 AM on April 7, 2013

We are all still wishing this was a bad dream for the guy that was loved on “buckwild” is now gone even without him being famous on buckwild he would still be popular because everyone in the Sissonville area where I live knew him as a sweet, funny , and amazing personality. He loved to make people laugh and most of all he loved to take people to mudding . My heart goes out to dale and Loretta for their loss and also for the rest of his friends and family. RIP Shain Gandee your gone but will never be forgotten <3 " it's trick or treat all year round" he always said well I hope you watching over your family and friends now you will be missed deeply

Deana Haynes

Posted at 11:03 AM on April 6, 2013

LOVE TO WIN THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 5, 2013

I am really sad that shain died he was really funny and one of the craziest people there. It just really upsets me to know that he’s gone and I’m way younger than him. But r.i.p shain like he always says its trick or treat all year around.<\3

Elizabeth Shifflett

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 4, 2013

Shain was one of the best people in the show I love watching the show most of the things they do is just full of life and entertaining its like they just don’t care what people think about them they keep doing it and that’s great because look at all these stars that acted like they never did anything wrong they are all into drugs and getting their selves into more trouble than these kids are I don’t get credits you can tell by the clippings of the show and the name BUCKWILD the show is going to be crazy so if you don’t like the way they act than you don’t have to watch it and another thing M.T.V please don’t stop showing this show I understand something terrible happened but I hope that the cast and family can be okay with letting the show go on and they may have been in the middle of filming season 2 but let it go on with what they filmed and put the news and the reactions of the cast in the next few episodes I hope they come to an agreement or if that’s not okay with the family atleast make a new season two of buckwild

Marshmallow CHAOS

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 4, 2013

This is pretty sad, I mean he was so innocent, never got a chance to really experience life!

captainhurt

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 3, 2013

shoulda used e-85. would’ve saved these lives.