Justin Bieber’s Bad Behavior: ‘Torn Apart’ Due To Selena Gomez’s Mixed Messages

Wed, April 3, 2013 11:25am EDT by 30 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Split
FameFlynet

Haley

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 29, 2014

Ohhhhhh please jb I love you your my hero of sex
Oh baby sex me vigina will u get me prego too please

Haley

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 29, 2014

Omg I love justin will u get me pregnant too please

jeevan das

Posted at 3:37 AM on July 23, 2013

i’m the biggest fan of salena&bieber….₪

Zenaida Bierlein

Posted at 12:18 AM on April 10, 2013

I just added this blog to my feed reader, great stuff. Can not get enough!

Shameme Adams

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 7, 2013

Aawww, how sad :(, he’s just sad deep down and it’s coming out like that, I will pray for this person. Please now help here peeps, join my group and support me in my effort to meet this special young man. I am a girl who has an illness and my only dream is this, I’m doing all I can. It’s on Facebook ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!. He’s lovely! :) #Believe #NeverSayNever x

alyssabieber#1

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 7, 2013

I think justin bieber is lashing out because there is people harrasing him and he hasn’t gotten over selena gomez. I get what he is going through and i think he’s doing fine since that neighbour situation. I LOVE YOU @justinbieber!!!!!!!!!1. I wish all the best for justin bieber and selena gomez.

I MISS YOU JELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosy Pena (@2012roses)

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 5, 2013

Where is Selena whilst Justin needed her….? that means Selena is the one laughing out if Justin falls down…is that what a good girl does ?

BELiEbER

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 5, 2013

they didn’t publish all video.. the photographer said to JB that he is a ”little cock and many other bad things about him” and that’s why jus become ”crazy”. go on yt and watch all video! and i also think that JB doesn’t have freedom..of course he will act that way cuz paparazzi follow him on every step he takes and also reporters are making things up….xo

michaela

Posted at 10:52 PM on April 3, 2013

What I want to know is why can’t his mom help him or his family, why is everything on Selena’s shoulders, this girl has a life too, she can’t just keep thinking about him. I’m sorry but its true.

Chocolate for all

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 3, 2013

Is Selena really the only human being in the world to go to for guidance. I think Justin has a case of the “want what you can’t have”. When he meets someone else, and matures from a teenager to a man, he will realize she was really not for him – she acted like a parental/mommy figure – and find true love with someone who sees him as an equal and isn’t with him for the fame.

March 30 was amazing (@ambarbelieber6)

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 3, 2013

you guys should live them alone too. you’ll never know what’s really going on with them so please live them alone and let them deal with their problems alone!

Sun

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 3, 2013

i agree with you Tina. You never know, maybe they just taking the reunion very slowly, maybe why they met at Selena’s house.. Never know. Maybe when he comes back fro Europe tour, they will be back

hil

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 3, 2013

When will HL get over Jelena?

Tina

Posted at 1:42 PM on April 3, 2013

We’ll never know what’s really going on!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 3, 2013

Previously sources were claiming he was always calling and she ignored him, now TMZ claims she calls him constantly based on sources and he is annoyed. Anyone see something wrong with this picture? Hello! Are these constant reports the new version of Aesop’s Fables?

denisa

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 3, 2013

only rumors,Bye!

AOKALANI

Posted at 1:00 PM on April 3, 2013

I KNOW RIGHT. RUMORS AND MORE RUMORS. LIES. WHO DOES THAT. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS.

denisa

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 3, 2013

only rumors,Bye!

Janet

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 3, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do,
Fox78.cℴm

ilovebieber!!!!

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 3, 2013

selena is heartless if i left a guy n he was in such a bad condition id take him back! n selgo we they say she cared for him is this how she cares if she cared she would take him back forget caring if she even loved him for him even for a minute she would!!!!! she did it all for fame n know she thinks her music is more important than anyones feelings no one in the world deserves her! SELENA IS A CURSE! n if u think she didnt ask him to leave after he took his things well its something she would do!

danjanka04

Posted at 10:28 AM on April 3, 2013

i hate all this bs and lias HL & TMZ so fake -.-

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 3, 2013

ALL LIES AND RUMORS ABOUT JUSTIN I FEEL BAD FOR HIM.

switcher

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 3, 2013

maybe that RETARD lost his SEX toy (AKA) HIS MONKEY!!!!!!!
********** **************

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 3, 2013

REALLY. I DON’T THINK THAT’S HIS SEX TOY. I THINKS THATS HIS PET MONKEY.

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 3, 2013

POOR JUSTIN. HE MUST BE GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME KNOW. I FEEL BAD FOR JUSITN

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 3, 2013

HE PROBABLY STILL MISSES HER SO MUCH. I JUST HOPE HE CAN GET BACK TO HER GOOD GRACES.

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 3, 2013

ALL LIES AND RUMORS. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT SELENA TOLD JUSTIN TO LEAVE WHEN HE GOT THINGS TOGETHER.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 3, 2013

All these sources contradict each other if you put their stories together. they must constantly be hiding under their beds and accompaning them everywere to know what they are thinking, saying, and doing.

LillyAnn

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 3, 2013

Exactly..ever since the split he wrote songs,tryed to get her back, she is so mean man If I left a guy like that and hear he is so torn apart I would take him back,obviously he loves me lol.But hey he’s young he’ll get better girl soon,let’s hope so he seems like a great boyfriend.

asdf

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 3, 2013

@LillyAnn Because he loves you? You would be with someone you don’t actually want to be only because he’s in love with you? I don’t think so. It’s obviously that he’s the one that messed up in their relationship. Reasons:
-she’s the one that’s angry (if we’re going to believe that she’s mean);
-he’s the one that, as you say, wrote those songs and tried to get her back (I actually think that he only used their breakup to promote those songs and that’s all);
-and at the end the person who probably knows the best (at least better than you) what happened in their relationship is his mom and she is on Selena’s side.
This is all bs. Nothing more, nothing less. Only they know what really happened between them.