‘The Real Housewives Of New York City': Who’s Returning & Who’s Not

Wed, April 3, 2013 6:03pm EST by 17 Comments
Real Housewives Of New York Cast
Courtesy of Bravo

Joan

Posted at 11:54 AM on July 1, 2014

In N.Y. housewives, can’t take the 3 new girls, especially Heather & surprised LuAnn was back. They have to keep Sonja, she’s the only one we enjoy watching now!

In Orange County it looks like they’re planning to drop Tamra, (the no make-up artist thing). We
can’t imagine the show making it without her. We love her (not her hub tho). Vickie makes it
interesting too. The new girl Shannon is also really good! Please, can’t stand Heather D. inhuman!!!

Mary Ann James

Posted at 3:05 AM on April 16, 2014

I can’t watch it. Ramona has always been horrible and Heather is so fugly. Does Bravo not pay her enough to fix her man nose. I know New York has some attractive, interesting women that would be happy to be on the show. I rarely watch NJ and never Miami either. That Mama Frankenstein is just too much. I hope Andy will get someone else to cast the shows that has better taste although you have to consider they cast NeNe and Vickie and you can’t get much worse.

Aurora

Posted at 10:54 PM on February 20, 2014

It’s hard to find educated people for this topic, but you
seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Trissa

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 9, 2013

I was hoping they would forget this trash and never air it again. I’m blocking BRAVO.

Donnah Marie.

Posted at 4:33 AM on October 11, 2013

Cannot wait for season 6 New York housewives !!!!!! Love Ramona and Sonia !!!!!! And,even Luann !! Am waiting for 6 !!!!!!!!!!

Happy girl

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 28, 2013

LuAnn Is A Two-face…Glad She’s Gone. Will Miss Sonja. Would Love To Have Jill Back!! So Glad Kelly And Alex Are gone. More About Heathers Family. Please, Good By To Aviva And Her Pathetic Father We Can Use Aviva In Boston To Help Our Bombing Victims….Great Heart, A Few Loose Screws.

Louis

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 28, 2013

You are a weirdo. No taste that’s obvious. Factories and big lots need people like you. No feedback needed.

Judy

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 22, 2013

Heather needs to go and take her Father with her

Gilda222

Posted at 5:13 AM on April 4, 2013

If Sonya is gone so am I.

Mark Morgan

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 4, 2013

ageed….Sonya needs to stay….she is the most fun to watch!

Debby

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 5, 2013

I think dropping Sonja would be a huge mistake. She is great. To really shake things up I would bring back Jill. LuAnne and Aviva just did not cut it this season. I also would have dropped Heather. Cannot stand her. She does not fit in just like Kelly did not fit in.
The new cast should be Ramona Singer, Carole Radziwill, Sonja Morgan and bring back Jill Zarin even if just as a guest for a two or three espoides. Find three new housewives. One like Romano and one like Sonja and someone who is just nice and sweet somewhat like Carole, even though she can of back stabbed LuAnn a few times (which I am not sying LuAnn did not deserve).

Carol

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 30, 2014

Sonja is my favorite on the show if she goes I guess I will find something else to watch. Love love Sonja. Carol

bryan

Posted at 3:29 AM on April 4, 2013

Can’t wait for the new season, they should keep all the girls from season 5

shebysheray

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 3, 2013

I wonder what the “pecking order” will be? Sonja won’t be there to promote Ramona as the queen ! Bring new women, affluent, fun, nice and happy women w/houses in the Hamptons. Heck, I can be as superficial as the housewives

me again

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 3, 2013

excited to watch if aviva dresher does not return, she is a one note wonder who adds nothing to show

marion bohen