Justin Bieber: ‘I Don’t Trust Anybody’ After Selena Gomez Split

Wed, April 3, 2013 2:32pm EDT by 41 Comments
FameFlynet

Justin admits in a new interview that he doesn’t have many friends and it’s because he doesn’t let anyone into his close circle. Do you think it’s because of his bad breakup with Selena?

Justin Bieber sounds sad and we’re worried! The 19-year-old singer is on the cover of Teen Vogue‘s May issue and in the interview he says that there’s only four people he keeps in contact with.

Justin Doesn’t Trust Anyone

In Justin’s latest interview, the popstar says that despite reports that he has bad influences around him, he’s doing his best to only keep his true friends close.

“I get good vibes from people all the time, and I probably could get along with them and be their friend, but now I just don’t trust anybody,” he says. “Literally, my phone never rings. I only have, like, four people that I keep in contact with.”

He went on to explain why he doesn’t have a ton of friends: “I don’t need a bunch of friends to make me happy,” he continued. “I just need the people close to me that I love, that’s all.”

Justin said that even though people think that he’s gone off the deep end a bit, he’s totally fine.

“I know who I am and I’m very much in control,” he said “I don’t need to address every speculation. Remember when Cam’ron dissed Jay-Z? Jay-Z didn’t even respond. Why didn’t he respond? Because he’s Jay-Z.”

Justin Missing Selena After Break Up

There’s a report that claims that Selena is sending Justin mixed messages, and that’s why he’s out of control these days. But a source tells HollywoodLife.com that Justin is actually the one who is nonstop contacting his ex!

“[Justin] just bugs the s*** out of [Selena] and the only reason she picks up her phone is because it’s easier than dealing with harassment,” the source says. “It’s so typical that a man would blame a woman for the fact that he’s ruining his life and it’s sexist stupidity.”

WATCH: Selena Gomez Furious Over Justin Bieber Rumors

— Chloe Melas

More Justin & Selena News:

1. Justin Bieber Asked Selena Gomez To Help Him With His Messy Life
  2. Justin Bieber Thinks Selena Gomez Will Take Him Back
  3. Justin Bieber Turns To Selena Gomez When ‘He’s Falling Apart’

gerredy

Posted at 1:41 AM on April 6, 2013

‘I Don’t Trust Anybody’ After Selena Gomez Split
Thats WHY you have four friends you DOUCHBAG, well SIZZURP/POT/CRACK are your 5th friend.

mjche.ramos@gmail.com

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 5, 2013

justin bieber is a jerk selena was always to good for him so whateves

gerredy

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 5, 2013

Justin Bieber: ‘I Don’t Trust Anybody’ After Selena Gomez Split….
This means that Selena never send any mix messages for he is aknowledging the split-up, POOR SOUL HE IS REALLY CONFUSE AND HIS FIRST STEP IS TO GET RID OF THE DRUGS AND THE THUG WANNA BE.

gerredy

Posted at 1:11 AM on April 5, 2013

DOUCHBAGS on SIZZURP/POT/CRACK are ALWAYS paranoid so they can’t trust anybody not even a little Disney lady.

morgan martin

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 4, 2013

i feel so bad justin his heart is broken and why selena out there doing her own thing and justin on tour for like some months now so heres my note to justin -justin i am a big fan and i vote for u every thing u are in but u are trying to make other people happy get away for awhile have time to yourself i bet u will be as happy u can be oh yea p.s to all u paparazzi need to leave justin alone like so serious have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Layla

Posted at 5:21 PM on April 4, 2013

I honestly was a Selena fan, but I’m starting to think she used Justin for the fame then dumped him when she got where she wanted to be. I swear, if she dates a boy from One Direction of Josh Hutcherson, my theory will be correct. She only chases after Hollywood’s “It Boys'”.

Rahma Mohamed

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 4, 2013

listen to the mew upcoming song in its time Selena’s fans would know how she feels not saying that about here I am a fan of the both to tell you JB and SG are so in love with each other mot using any thing when you love Selena you could feel her pain even when she tried to play the strong girl even when she said that’s make the two of us if you’re Selenator you would feel that she is hurt but tries to be strong to prove that her love wouldn’t make her weak but she loves him so much I said that because I love her I know her I am a true selenator so I feel her and also his pain too

LoveJB

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 4, 2013

I feel so sad for u justin….ur couple was the best iv ever seen….coz i love you both…nd want u to be together again…….i wish selena comes back to you…..LOVE YOU sooooo much…

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 4, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. IT MUST BE HARD FOR HIM TO TRUST ANYONE AROUND HIM BESIDES HIS PARENTS AND HIS MENTORS. AND OF COURSE SCOOTER. JUST HOPE HIS FRIENDS. ALFREDO,.RYAN. GOOD, RYAN BUTLER, CHAZ. SOMMERS. AND OF COURSE JADEN IS ALSO ONE OF THE HIS BEST FRIENDS ARE THERE FOR HIM. AND SELENA TO. BUT THEY HARDLY TALK.

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 4, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. EVEN THOUGH HE HAS LOT OF FRIENDS. YOU WONDER WHOS HIS REAL FRIENDS ARE AND FRIENDS THAT ARE GOING TO USE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE

Chocolate for all

Posted at 6:29 AM on April 4, 2013

Unfortunately, when you’re as rich and connected as Justin, you will wonder why people want to be your friends. Selena used him for fame, otherwise I wouldn’t know who she was other than just another tv show child actress trying to make it. He should take this lesson with him – be cautious, find friends who care about him as a person and not what he can do for them. He needs to reconnect with real people, and not fakers. Don’t worry about the haters, it’s the fakers who are sneaky.

KK

Posted at 5:27 AM on April 4, 2013

I believe that the star is always very lonely ……

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 4, 2013

AT LEAST SELENA HAS HER FRIENDS WHEN SHE TRAVELS OR ON WHENS GOING TO TOUR SOON. IT WOULD BE LIKE SORT OF A SORRIORITY REUNION FOR SELENA.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 3, 2013

BIEBER WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU???????? JUST LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE RUNING YOUR ORIGINAL IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TURNED INTO JUST ANOTHER LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 3, 2013

Justin is the most humble guy you can imagine,he hates the fact that people think that his a bad guy, also I think that both have move on

Sparkaii

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 3, 2013

Nope nope this is rubbish again. Even before and during the time Justin was dating Selena he still said that he doesn’t trust many people.

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 3, 2013

IT MUST BEEN HARD ON HIM WHEN THEY BROKE UP. BREAK UPS ARE NEVER EASY ON THE GUYS. GIRLS GET EVEN OR THEY CALL THERE FRIENDS TO COMFORT OR GO OUT FOR RETAIL THERAPY. THAT ALWAYS HELP RETAIL THEREAPY

March 30 was amazing (@ambarbelieber6)

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 3, 2013

live my baby alone! he doesn’t trust people because he knows that there are many people who can use him only for his money and his fame. i believe Justin and i know that when he’s down it’s only for a good reason and he’ll get beck to his feet don’t worry. but you guys should live him alone for a while and you’ll see that he’ll be just fine! he doesn’t wand to resound and it’s OK! he doesn’t have to ! I’ts his personal life. LOVE YOU JUSTIN !<3 <3 you don't have to respond anything! they will live you son't worry, everything is gonna be alright!

sonja

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 4, 2013

I agree with you there my friend

maria

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 3, 2013

lisa,imagine you get all the bad name calling.you will cry.

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 3, 2013

AWW JUSTIN. I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. THATS JUST LIKE SELENA. SHE DOESN’T TRUST TO MANY PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS. SHE DOESNT TRUST THERE MOTIVE

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 3, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HES AMAZING GUY. AND SO ADORABLE. BESIDES THE BUSINESS IS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL. DIFFERENT CLIQUES.

Posted at 5:27 PM on April 3, 2013

SAME HERE. I LOVE JELENA. UNFORTAUNTELY THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. BESIDES I DON’T THINK JUSTIN OR SELENA ARE READY TO GET BACK IN THE DATING SCENE. THEY BOTH TO FOCUS ON THERE MUSIC AND CAREER.

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 3, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. HE SEEMS LIKE SUCH A GOOD GUY. HES HOT

JELENA FAN

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 3, 2013

@ILOVEBIEBER.. me too <3<3<3<3<3

hil

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 3, 2013

He said in Oprah’s next chapter that he just doesn’t trust a lot of people. Even when he was dating Selena so shhhhh….

Yamini rathore priya

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 3, 2013

I think Gomez is stupid. She never understand how much bieber love her…

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 3, 2013

SHES YOUNG AND NAIVE. HOPEFULLY SHE UNDERSTAND WHAT JUSTIN HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH.

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 3, 2013

IM SURE SHE DOES. SHES STUPID IN THE SENSE THAT SHE DISS JUSTIN WHICH SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 4, 2013

I AGREE. I JUST HOPE SELENA UNDERSTANDS THAT JUSTIN LOVES HER. WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER SINCE THERE FRIENDS. I BET WHEN NICK AND SELENA BROKE UP. SELENA HAD A HARD TIME WITH THE BREAK UP. I JUST HOPE THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS.

morgan martin

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 4, 2013

thats right she don,t justin be taking her out and stuff wow

ILOVEBIEBER..

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 3, 2013

I want Jelena Back….

lisa

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 3, 2013

Shut up crybaby. Go and play with your little Jelena toys, Jelena will never ever ever ever ever ever ever be back together. DEAL WITH IT. JB deserves a better girl than slutlena dickmez.

Posted at 7:34 PM on April 3, 2013

SELENA IS NOT A SLUT. I FEEL SO BAD FOR JUSTIN. IT MUST BE HARD ON HIM FOR THE BREAK UP.

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 3, 2013

ME TO. UNFORTUNATELY THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I DO HOPE IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER.

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 4, 2013

ME TO. UNFORTUANTELY. I DON’T THINK THERE GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER. I JUST HOPE THEY BOTH UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THE BREAK UP IS. THAT SELENA DOESN’T RUB IT IN JUSTIN’S FACE;. AND DOESN’T KICK HIM WHEN HES DOWN.