Justin Bieber: Why I Love My Haters

Wed, April 3, 2013 9:05pm EDT by 63 Comments
Justin Bieber Haters
FameFlynet

Karan

Posted at 8:24 PM on February 23, 2014

U know what Adrianna Justin sucks just like ur face! So non of ur business what I do! Don’t u dare teach me how 2 spell! Go find ur self a place in the garbage I think u really belong there!!!!

Alice

Posted at 10:59 AM on August 25, 2013

Oh we’ll.. I hate Justin Bibier but about that thing about Megan and Mariam I am on… Mariam’s side. I know Mariam said bad stuff but Megan started the whole fight she wrote that al Justin Bibier haters are pathetic well she seams like a really bad person so I am with Mariam.

kimberlee

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 12, 2013

because your also pathetic like her, grow up and stop hating. people like you are a piece of garbage, which I want to throw up on. your opinion sucks. kill your self, people like you doesn’t even deserve to be living. you only make people miserable, you don’t see me criticising the things you like.

Karan

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 25, 2013

Oh and about this fight between Megan and Mariam is for no reason. Honestly I really thing Mariam is the one who is bing stupid. Megan just wrote a little thing and then Mariam used really bad words. So I think Megan is a really nice person and she is so polite but I don’t like to say bad words but I think Mariam is being the meatiest person in the world. I tell u what Megan me and u will show this Mariam what we’ve got so I am on Megan’s side so every one if u read my text just say what side are u on Megan’s or Mariam’s so please u must pick sides!

macy

Posted at 11:28 PM on October 12, 2013

your a stupid hoe. go kill your self you will please a lot of people. stop hating

Karan

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 25, 2013

Justin Bibier is the worst singer ever. Every time I hear his voice I feel like I really want to throw up. Justin Bibier has no manners. He is the biggest idiot of the world. Heis the reason we have poop oh wait he is poop!

Adrianna

Posted at 6:21 PM on September 29, 2013

No you should be ashamed of your self for posting this you really need to grow up!!! Justin Bieber is amazing! And your jealous that he can sing and you can’t! Oh and by the way learn how to spell, It’s Bieber not Bibier!!! And stop talking trash he does have manners, more manners than you since you talk trash about him on the Internet, Justin has done so many amazing things like making a little girls dream come true when she was on her death bed!!! O and if he’s the worst singer ever why does he have half the planet that loves him!!! And you said he’s an idiot well your the one who can’t spell, you most Likely believe in God ether because Justin believes in God!!!!!

Natalia

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 27, 2013

Stupid people. Stupid people everywhere! I’m neither a believer nor a hater, actually, I don’t even care about him. But I think that people who have nothing better to do than “love” or “hate” a boy they don’t even know, are really pathetic. You like his music? Then listen to it! You don’t? Then listen whatever you like and ignore him!

Mia

Posted at 2:45 AM on January 5, 2014

You know, I’m not usually one to take sides, but you are also stupid. Yes, I said “also”, meaning I think of her stupid, too. Just shut your traps! How does her hating J.B. even affect you? Do you get hit by a flying vending machine every time someone insults your favorite singers? You should also get your facts straight, you’re not sure whether half the world really loves him or not. In my country, I’ve only met 2 people who actually listens to him. P.S. If she promises to learn how to spell, will you also promise to study English grammar?

Posted at 6:13 AM on August 25, 2013

Justin Bibier sounds like a donkey when he sing. There are some stupid photos of him all owner the Internet.

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 24, 2013

Hahaha see you are just so so so scared of me that u can’t even answer my text! You are just an idiot !!!

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 24, 2013

Oh there we go again! Megan 1% Mariam 100%

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 24, 2013

Oh and Megan by the way u are poop!!!

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 24, 2013

Oh and Megan why did u only talk to me u didn’t talk to other that wrote but stuffabout Justin Biebier ? Oh if u are smart and beautiful as u think u are then text me and tell me what I think about all the stuff I wrote about u!

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 24, 2013

See Megan u didn’t answer my text because u are scared! Haha! I didn’t see u, buti feel like u are the most stupid girl ever!

Posted at 11:56 AM on August 24, 2013

Oh and Megan here are some more bad stuff about Justin Biebier: Justin is the ugliest person in the world he always shows his underwire when he dance. Oh and Megan don’t try to dance I am sure u dance like an elephant.

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 24, 2013

Oh and Megan don’t u dare call me pathetic because if any of us is pathetic it will be u! You are just an idiot Megan you don’t need to act so smart !

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 24, 2013

Justin Biebier is ugly! Justin Bibier is ugly! Justin Biebier is ugly!

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 24, 2013

Oh and Megan I am sure you won’t answer because you are not that smart. You have no brain!

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 24, 2013

Listen you weirdo Megan, I do what ever I want when ever I want, so don’t you dare tell me what to do and by the way you are as mean and stupid as Justin Biebier, so if u are thar brave you smelly Megan the tell what to do, ok, and it is funny, I think you are more stupid than Justin, oh and Megan shut up and get on with your stupid life, I am sure your life is as stupid and ugly as u are. Oh and by the way you are so so stupid and selfish, oh yeah I am calling u stupid and ugly what are u going to do about it ?!

Posted at 4:27 PM on July 22, 2013

Hey it’s Mariam again, I just want to tell u that your music is so bad all the girls in my school say that you are so stupid. Don’t think that you are so cute and smart because you are NOT. There are mean boys but you are the most mean one of them all, YOU ARE STUPID.

megan

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 16, 2013

I’m not being funny mariam but what has he ever done to you?? You are just another pathetic hater if you hate him so much then why are you wasting your PRECIOUS time leaving nasty comments on here????

ArrogantHater

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 17, 2013

Dude this kid never knows when to quit. I mean don’t get me wrong his music is alright but how he is portraying himself makes people hate him. Being arrogant will only get you beaten. As for the Justin bieber Selena relationship I don’t see how she can stand him. So who cares if Chris Brown is defending Justin Bieber? It’s really a shame the people who get money over the people who don’t that work as hard as they can.

Sadeen Bieber

Posted at 11:26 AM on July 9, 2013

Get your story straight Selena is definitely the one calling Justin I mean Justin is moving on and is now writing his new album while Selena has a song which i’m sure is about Justin called Come & Get It well Selena I just wanted to break it down to you , he doesn’t want it because if he did he would’ve just came and got in the first place I mean come how perfect is Justin and trust me Selena has problems

dhipsy

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 26, 2013

I rally appreciate ur effort
In ur music stuff, so I wich to no u ,more den dix , pls ? Also Ii was interested in music , if u can help I know u can’t oooo love u all.

Posted at 9:09 PM on June 19, 2013

Justin Bibier is so smelly, stupid Bibier, Why is he so selfish?! I hate him!

Neemracoboyjunior

Posted at 9:05 AM on May 3, 2013

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER JUSTIN IS NOT HANDSOME CUTE JB IS POOP !!!

OtakuGabi

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 12, 2013

you don’t have to love him but at least respect him!

madi

Posted at 11:21 PM on October 12, 2013

just like your mother, you piece of sh*t. who the f*ck are you to judge someone. are you any better I don’t f*cking think so. I hope you die you ugly troll. how does that feel.