Chris Brown Was Ready To Talk About Rihanna Assault On ‘Today’ Show

SplashNews, FameFlynet

b da paz

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 26, 2013

.l

queenb

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 7, 2013

It a wait and see kind of thing …. Hope he does wat he preach

bvire

Posted at 1:52 AM on April 5, 2013

I THINK KARRUCHE TRAN I HEARD SHE’S BEEN TWEETING JOHN WALL SINCE 2012, NOW THEY SAY SOME OF THE BLOGS SHE’S OFFICIALLY DATING THIS PLAYER? mmm!

Jennifer

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 4, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Work at home with Google! I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here is what I’ve been doing , Fox78.cℴm

nas

Posted at 1:12 PM on April 4, 2013

SHUT THE HELL UP KIKI!!!!! YOU MISERABLE WOMAN LEAVE CHRISTOPHER ALONE.

Kiki

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 4, 2013

@nas
STFU you stalking *ss skank, as am I the only one too leave something sarcastic on this post.
DUH!

Cookie

Posted at 6:22 AM on April 4, 2013

Im glad Chris is so candid lately but got damn its all becoming redundant and annoying. Shut up and support Ri on her tour already!

belle

Posted at 3:18 AM on April 4, 2013

Okay. I’m old enough to be Chris Brown’s mother and then some. He would have gotten a lashing out of me as a mother for doing what he did to Rihanna. This is, however, the fourth year that people are talking and interviewing this young man on that subject. Do you realize that everyone has to take that walk with themselves and come to the realization of what was right and what was wrong? No one needs to continue to interview about it and keep a camera up has as*. He was a younger man and it is very possible that he has changed and talking about it doesn’t change that it happened. People…..get a dam life!

Mimi

Posted at 4:48 AM on April 4, 2013

The issue is he has not changed and all his antics till 3 weeks ago don’t show a changed man. He’s only doing all this for pr

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:14 AM on April 4, 2013

this is entertaining suicide patients.

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 3, 2013

Ok, so I’m tired of Chris at this point…..I got nothing..*Turns off computer and goes to bed*

Kiki

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 3, 2013

fcking hell how many interviews is Chris now gonna do, talk about milking it just so is next album sells lol

Mimi

Posted at 4:47 AM on April 4, 2013

He’s trying to use his new openness as an excuse to sell his song fine china which is about karrueche . I think karrueche loves sushi so that’s why the sushi was on the table and also the model looked like karrueche . We all know this thing with Rih is a pr stunt

Heather

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 3, 2013

It is impossible to use this website to watch a video when video ads come on repeatedly on the same page and talk over what the user is watching, even with the mute option on some (but not all) of the ads. Please reconsider this approach, it will drive users like myself away.

belle

Posted at 3:12 AM on April 4, 2013

You’re right. This sick sucks. I thought it was me but I heard about three Chris Brown interviews going at once. I am so shocked that I am even listening to the crap in the first. That’s what I get for not falling asleep……..LOL

belle

Posted at 3:14 AM on April 4, 2013

I meant this SITE sucks….

Sandra Renee

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 3, 2013

To Chris Brown:

Hi –

One question is why are they still asking you about 2009? The MAIN question is why do you keep answering. “No comment” works.

###

And as for Matt Lauer:

He needs to ask himself why his wife is miserable being married to his arrogant lame a$$.

CRack

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 3, 2013

thats not ya real name. Your a
crackhead.