Shain Gandee’s Longtime Girlfriend Heartbroken By Shocking Death

Tue, April 2, 2013 10:24am EDT by 16 Comments
Shain Gandee Girlfriend
Courtesy of Facebook

sarah

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 17, 2013

I can’t believe he is gone. Shain was the reason why I watch buck wild. He always made me laugh and he was one true redneck. Rip again gandee I hope your muddin in heaven.

stacy

Posted at 4:59 AM on April 17, 2013

im so sad to find out shain has died and i loved watching the show he always made me laugh and the best bit was the begining of the show when he said do you no y they call me candy cain because it trick or treat all year round allour thoughts go out to his family

ash

Posted at 6:46 PM on April 9, 2013

Im so gutted, much love to Shain’s family and girlfriend, nothing will ever replace him, he was one of a kind definately!! I love to watch buckwild, Shain made that show what it is, it wont be the same without him………….and as for all the hurtful msg, and what people say….it doesnt matter because u all loved shain and thats all that matters!! Im sad and i only watched him on t.v so that must say alot……………….Rest easy Shain Gandee!! From Ash, NZ

dizzle3109

Posted at 8:15 PM on April 5, 2013

I’m not a fan of the show, to be honest I hate it, but I do genuinely feel bad for Shain’s friends and family. With that being said, the fact that Shain was in a long-term relationship just proves how fake this show is

Nicole

Posted at 8:50 PM on April 14, 2013

if you read the article about them thoroughly, you would see that it says they parted ways before the show but still remained close.

stacy

Posted at 5:05 AM on April 17, 2013

how dear u say such a thing it prove u have no feeling at all and if u havnt got anything nice to say then dont say it at all and the show wasnt fake

Jessica Wells

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 5, 2013

Glad to know I could never see him with cara but I can so see him with Kansas I’m so sorry for your loss there are no words I will just say I’m praying for you all and god bless from Wilmore ky

adinaddaff36tw

Posted at 7:16 AM on April 3, 2013

uptil I looked at the receipt which had said $4148, I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour had been realie making money in there spare time at there computar.. there uncle haz done this for only 12 months and as of now cleard the morgage on their apartment and bourt a great Toyota. we looked here,…,……………… BIT40. ℂOm

Kathy whiting

Posted at 6:45 PM on April 2, 2013

I just think you should know Kansas whiting was Shain gandee’s girlfriend now, she lived with him and her profile picture was not changed hours after his death it has been like that since Shain and her had them made over 3 weeks ago, yes she is devestated he was the love of her life and she was his if your going to print a story please get the facts right first this is very hurtful to her and his family

Chelle

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 3, 2013

thank for the correct information. i cannot imagine how hard this must be on everyone. we are all heartbroken & praying for everyone touched by the loss of Shain. he was such a beautiful & loving person and i am glad he had Kansas to show him love & make him happy. Thank you Kansas. I pray you are respected as you go through this tragic time in your life.

Mia

Posted at 6:24 PM on April 4, 2013

to kathy whiting if they are boyfriend and girl friend why did he always flirt with cara it is just a question please dont take this the wrong way

cfoshee

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 4, 2013

they were broken up during the fliming of season 1. he just had a crush on cara that turned into friendship. nothing serious.

Lisa 7

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 5, 2013

STUPID, IT WASN’T FILMED YESTERDAY! UNREAL! How are the KARDASHIONS IN NEW YORK, PARIS, AND MIAMI?????????????????????? ARE YOU THAT DUMB????? KANSAS WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS WIFE! NOW DROP IT AND LET HER MOURN!!!

dizzle3109

Posted at 8:11 PM on April 5, 2013

Because the show is completely fake. Everything they do is for TV.

tammy calvert

Posted at 6:20 PM on April 14, 2013

Kathy i pray for all of shains family and friends :( and i cant stand ignorant people who wish to say mean things , im soooo sorry for shains loss he was truly a kind sweetheart and i wish i would have had a chance to meet him it would have been awesome . he seemed to be the life of the party and always put a smile on all peoples faces . my heart and prayers go out to his loving parents as well as the gang of buckwild which all were his good friends as well as to kathy and kansas may god wrap his arms around all of you ! i know shain is watching down on all much love and respect

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 2, 2013

I’m relieved…….HER STORY CONTINUES!!