Shain Gandee Found Dead In Driver’s Seat Of Car That Killed Three

Tue, April 2, 2013 9:20am EDT by 12 Comments
Shain Gandee Funeral
Courtesy of Facebook

quahowell

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 19, 2013

Quahowell
Plzz a new one plzz u the best i git ur old show my tv now in i cant stop watching it am in the 6grade in am black

Megan

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 3, 2013

Shain I miss u on buckwild even thought I’m not allowed to watch it I still watch it any way they call me gandee candy because it trick or treat all year round shain u got me talken country now I’m going buckwild without u

alexis powell

Posted at 9:16 AM on April 15, 2013

Buckwild will miss you Shain Gandee i will miss you saying you know why thay call me Gandee Candy? because it’s trick or treat allllllllllllll year’ round i will miss you shain my friend and I will miss you shain love you and like to which you on t.v shain your my number one fan i love you shain a lot i will miss seening you on buckwild and tyler jmiss you from buckwild and your girlfriend from buckwild will miss you a lot shain

Sara

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 4, 2013

I feel like I’ve lost a friend and I didnt even know him. I’m so heart broken. He was a wonderful person.Cant believe he’s gone.

Ashley

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 2, 2013

Wow. It’s insane how disrespectful people are. Rip Shain gandee.. My prayers are with the family and friends.

lyndsay douglas

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 2, 2013

R.I.P Shain Gandee! Buckwild would never be the same without you! He looked such a lovely down to earth guy. Sending Prayers to your Family & friends from England. xx

Mizzrosario

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 2, 2013

My heart is broken my prayers go out to their families

Tomorrow (@tomorrow6969)

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 2, 2013

This is truly a tradegy in it’s worse form. Shain was a good person who doesn’t deserve to be disrespected in his death and for all the in-humane people that has an opinion, keep it to yourself! Im a black girl who lives in NYC and in my opinion Shain was one of the coolest White boys I’ve seen in a while! Shain I will dumper dive in your memory! U will make it fun in heaven im sure,,,, RIP my friend, ,,

Jake

Posted at 3:05 PM on April 2, 2013

The death of the tragically unbright isn’t really much of a tragedy. It’s more like a Darwin award.

CountryGirl

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 2, 2013

How do you know he was “tragically unbright” as you say? Did you know him personally?
At least he was doing what he loved!

Heath

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 2, 2013

I’m not sure what Shains death has to do with being an instant celebrity, what a stupid comment! So sad, what is even sadder is all the nasty comments I’ve been reading about him, I don’t get it?!? He was a pretty average goofy young kid, such a tragedy.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 2, 2013

these people can’t deal being an instant celebrity.