Robert Pattinson’s Business Lunch Meeting Revealed — New Movie?

Tue, April 2, 2013 8:09am EDT by 90 Comments
Robert Pattinson Hotel Lunch
SplashNews

heather rain

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 3, 2013

i cant wait to see robert write, direct and star in his own movie,

JEN

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 3, 2013

Oh my God are you kidding me?? HL you have finally got most of the facts right except for the date. It was actually on Easter Sunday and if you don’t believe me Twihards go onto Robsten Dreams because it has the pics on there to prove it. Just stating a point but maybe he saw her afterwards. No one knows

Samuelle 40

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 3, 2013

.He has stayed with Kristen regardless how anybody else thinks that’s his decision just respect wishes its his choice give it a rest after 8 months let it go.Regarding business meeting sure he has lots to sort already with films he already has in pipeline and he mentioned himself he has written a script himself regarding a book called money so all guesswork again ,why all the controversy he’s busy and obviously not letting his private life interfere with business,if he’s happy the way things are accept it and be happy for them both.

zzzzzz

Posted at 8:10 AM on April 4, 2013

he didn’t meet her because he was spending his evening with America’s next Top Model. Stewart can go now looking for other men , maybe one will give her a role in a P0 rno

Janet

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 3, 2013

Fox78.cℴm

heather rain

Posted at 12:01 PM on April 3, 2013

i think rob is an old soul thats why hes always thinking. He needs to get that angry look off his face or hes going to lose more fans. How hard is it to look at the cameras and smile for us. Ignore what ther saying to you.

Susy

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 3, 2013

@Heather Rain: Rob smiles when he’s making a public appearance to promote a film. Most actors do not smile when the paps shove a camera in their face and make insulting remarks. Would you smile under those circumstances? I do not get angry often but when the paps insulted Rob and Kristen at LAX when they returned to the US after promoting Breaking Dawn Part Two I was so mad at them I was wishing Rob would hire somebody to fill up a water blasting gun with urine and squirt those cruel jerks in the face.

Susy

Posted at 10:53 AM on April 3, 2013

The poll question “would you like Rob to star in a new movie” made me think of how much I would love to see him in a film with Leonardo Di Caprio. When they were both at the Golden Globes I was hoping they would meet and become friends and eventually work together. Both Rob and Leo have something special beyond their exceptional talent, that onscreen charisma or presence that many talented actors lack. It’s hard to define but they both seem to portray emotions from their souls rather than just with their facial expressions and words. To say they are both soulful actors seems appropriate to me. Am I drooling over Leo and Rob. (lol) If so I guess I can’t help it since I am a fan of both of these amazing actors and I would love to see them work together someday.

nicola

Posted at 10:47 AM on April 3, 2013

News of Robs new projects is always good but that is a reflex . On second thoughts comes the picture of a cuckoodled BF and all the joy is lost . Wish he was more of a man

what a pair

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 3, 2013

Rob sucks and Kristen stinks !

Susan

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 3, 2013

They will have an amazing future, success is inevitable!! I wish for Kristen and Robert, luck, success and much happiness!! It is the most beautiful and sweet couple in the world!! They have my full support!!!

adinaddaff36tw

Posted at 7:10 AM on April 3, 2013

If you think Joel`s story is great,, 4 weaks-ago my sisters girlfriend basically recieved a check for $9360 working a twenty hour week from home and they’re co-worker’s sister-in-law`s neighbour was doing this for six months and earned more than $9360 part time online. applie the advice from this address…,……………… BIT40. ℂOm

ashley

Posted at 3:15 AM on April 3, 2013

Used to be a Rob fan but now i see him only as a cuckoodled , henpecked BF

T

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 3, 2013

Rob should star in a new movie with Kstew

nicola

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 3, 2013

Yes Kristen should be the skank and Rob could play the cuckoodled BF , It will be easy they can play themselves

DB

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 2, 2013

This site seems to be incapable of reporting on Rob news without a Kristen reference of some kind. You have a whole article on your easter rumor yet you have to take up space in this one about Rob’s business meeting just for the Kristen mention. Enough is enough, they are dating not married or joined at the hip!

Joan

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 2, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.fab17.cℴm

The 99%!!

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 2, 2013

Rapture! 99% of the movie goers do not log on to gossip sites! Spinning your wheels everyday commenting to the same people. 99% have no idea you even exist!

Marilyn Mendez

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 2, 2013

Apparently Kristen will need to change her career, she doesn’t have any movie to film by now. I guess that Kristen actress career is ending, and she need to move forward and forget her career. She need to make some change in her career, she said in one time that she will like to go to University, and search other way to make money because the money don’t last out for ever……So Kristen, I’m worry about you and your relation with LiLo, now that you doesn’t have nothing to do, and Robert get back to film another movie, Lindsay is not the best friends that you will ever have. LiLo have a lot of problem and that is not so good for you and for your career if you want to wait until something get to you to film or modeling; she was involve in drugs, alcohol, accident car and a lot of things. She is a troublesome girl, and that are the same thing that you need avoid….so think and when Rob goes again, still waiting for him. Other thing I don’t know if it really that he gonna be Christian Grey in the movie 50 Shades of Grey, I hear that you will elect to make the role of Anastasia Steele, but the writer of the book, E.L. James, said that she didn’t wants you in her movie; its not fair that Rob doing that movie and you not, ’cause that movie would be inspired by Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. In that case so Rob and you (Kris) are be the first options to make that movie. But if only one of yours need to be in the movie, I prefer that will be yours, you don’t have work, so Rob have a lot of movie to film……

The 99%!!

Posted at 5:47 PM on April 2, 2013

Movie goers don’t know you exist! Your comments are wasted on the few gossip site trolls!

robsten sucks!!!!

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 2, 2013

@ Marilyn I don’t mean to be horrible but your post made absolutely no sense and was nothing short of painful to read.

gggg

Posted at 8:14 AM on April 4, 2013

she needs to finish public school first , then High school and then University but when I look at her Interviews and action , she doesn’t seem to be too bright

nann

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 2, 2013

profession Kristen ended..

lllpookjo

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 2, 2013

profession Kristen ended ……………………………………………..,,,,,,,,

kkkkkkiuy

Posted at 5:16 PM on April 2, 2013

profssion kristen ended

Mare

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 2, 2013

Oh yay a business meeting for Rob! Hopefully we’ll hear more about soon! Also Lol’ing some of the comments. I didn’t expect Kstew fans to be THIS butt hurt about it.

Mare

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 2, 2013

@sound desperate.
you’re really sounding desperate and try hard.

Kristen is HOT !

Posted at 3:45 PM on April 2, 2013

Pattinson is NOT.

sounds desperate

Posted at 3:42 PM on April 2, 2013

Pattinson clinically insane fans, whether you say what you want, we will support Kristen movies, hmm …

peg

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 2, 2013

hang in there Rob you will get through this just focus on your career right now <3

sounds desperate

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 2, 2013

Stewart clinically insane fans, whether you say what you want, we will support Rob movies, hmm …

Lori

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 2, 2013

I support Rob. Love him!! Kristen not so much!! I still think he could do better!!!