Robert Pattinson’s Business Lunch Meeting Revealed — New Movie?

Tue, April 2, 2013 8:09am EDT by 90 Comments
Robert Pattinson Hotel Lunch
SplashNews

quesl

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 8, 2013

Reblogged this on quesl.

Jennifer

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 4, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Work at home with Google! I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here is what I’ve been doing , Fox78.cℴm

Jazz

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 4, 2013

That is funny for people who answer NO to the question, where is the common sense. By the way. HL: you’re headline is totally wrong, way out of context “Business meeting revealed” yet you don’t have any clue why Rob was there, but a big guess.

wow!

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 4, 2013

RPattinson psycho fans. For a lot of people and for me is taboo Pattinson for his little crazy and insulting fans.

ff

Posted at 8:08 AM on April 4, 2013

he dumped that skank and is in full course to become the actor he is capable to be . People will talk about his Movies and not about his Ex GF jumping on other guys d$ck

avk

Posted at 1:51 AM on April 4, 2013

Everything about Robert Pattinson is great except his skanky GF . WHy does this guy have to be such a doormat

hope and pray

Posted at 5:12 PM on April 3, 2013

What a “DOLLBABY”! Makes your heart do flips.

Ruby Watson

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 3, 2013

Suggestion; Rob’s next movie: Downton Abbey. This could bridge the generation gap as well as the cultural gap of the British and Americans. Check out Rob’s performance in Bel Ami and Cosmopolis.

Jeanne

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 3, 2013

I have watched Cosmopolis several times. I had to read the book twice to understand what it was all about. Guess it won’ t ever be shown in movie houses in Georgia. Same for Bel Ami which showed a different side of Rob. Man, he was so mean in that one. Very good performance I thought. Surely people would flock to see it as the story was not difficult at all – pretty obvious really. Well, guess they are all acting experience for him – the different roles.