Chris Brown Talks Summer Wedding With Rihanna Watch New Interview

Courtesy of 105.1, SplashNews

Laazrus thon kuot

Posted at 4:13 AM on July 13, 2014

I greed

Sekou dulleh

Posted at 6:34 PM on October 20, 2013

Two of than marries a will not look good because the are staff.

mykal

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 20, 2013

i dont get it,chris brown abuses rihanna then rihanna is going o let him off that easy this aint right omg i dont freaking get it :P

Posted at 4:37 AM on May 28, 2013

your so true with that he abused her and she forgives his that fast

kasavior

Posted at 2:39 PM on September 14, 2013

i agree

T

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 9, 2013

I hope they dont get married he deserves to be with karreuche an not rihanna because with karreuche he never had any problems but with rihanna he started abusing her and getting in fights -__- if rihanna turned back into a good girl maybe some people would think they would be good together but i want bad girl to go back to good girl an stop this illuminati crap.

prylla

Posted at 10:10 AM on April 5, 2013

l do not like you

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 3, 2013

Don’t do it RiRi! He’s not what you think…just look at how he treated his last girlfriend….oh wait. Never mind and good luck with that.

Stephanie

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 3, 2013

Can’t make a hoe into a housewife.

Mimi

Posted at 4:56 AM on April 4, 2013

Or a hoe into a loving caring husband

haeily

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 5, 2013

u played her

Stephanie

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 3, 2013

@kim g: lol

Layla

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 3, 2013

@Kiki and Haters, Anybody listen “Second Serving” by Chris B.?!

“From the moment I saw you, I stopped everything cause nothing else matter, Cause I had to have you, And I knew I couldn’t get nothin’ better, It felt like destiny, Cupid, shot me with an arrow through my heart, When you’re next to me, I’m stupid in love…You made me change, Got me thinking bout giving you this ring, girl, It might seem strange, But I love the way you make me feel when you sexin…Ooh your lips I taste And I’mma slam my hands down to your waist Damn I wish I could, Keep you close enough for just a day, Got me thinking, could you have my kids?
Big house and a dog, you my wife, I’m bout to go all out, Take it all off, Cause it’s going down tonigh (…)

Is hard or already guessed who he’s talking about?! It’s probably the same with what he calls Cinderella! By the way, HE MAKE A SONG CALL HER CINDERELLA, YOU REMMEMBER?!?!?!

kim g

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 3, 2013

@layla no one cares what you think ! #STAY IRRELEVANT #FALA!

Solo

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 3, 2013

@Kiki
LMAO at the comment about Karoochee beeing “like a friend/one of homies” What d’ya have to say about that? Chris has been in love with Rhi since they broke up! I am positive that your anger toward Rhi stems from your being dumped for an ex GF, I hope that is the case, otherwise you are definitely in loonieville.

breezy

Posted at 10:09 AM on April 3, 2013

I don’t care people say about Chris. He is a genius. He’s the best for this generation. He has a bad character yes but if we are talking about his music, we have to be honest.

markia

Posted at 2:06 AM on April 3, 2013

I THINK CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neg

Posted at 12:08 AM on April 3, 2013

That’s why we have to forgive and forget. I wish them blessings in their relationship and I hope the tie the Knot soon! She is a beautiful girl and they make a beautiful couple!

haeily

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 5, 2013

ikr

nini

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 2, 2013

I think that he is ready and knows it himself his body language says it but then im going to be shut down by Kiki and all the others so i think its best to shut up and just watch how this all unfolds.

This is turning out to be quite a wonderful and beautiful love story no matter what and im sure that its one that we all enjoy, especially these songs that Chris and Rihanna are singing to each other.

roxy

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 3, 2013

@nini I love these kind of love stories and I do wish their dreams come true. It is so sad but the vast majority of people don’t marry the love of their life. They end up marrying whomever was their boyfriend at the time they were 28 or whatever age that they thought it was time to settle down. And it is even sadder the fact that there are people out there sending negative vibes because they just can’t stand seeing others genuinely happy. LONG live LOVE. I for one am totally in agreement with 2 people genuinely romantically involved. It is not only sex that unites them. They had a romance, they had a real relationship. You can have sex with anyone, but love along with sex is what really makes a couple feel complete. I hope no one destroys their love and I hope it lasts, and if it doesn’t I wish both of them well and that they end in good terms. But I hope they tie the knot.

Kiki

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 2, 2013

HL stop with your lies, as in the video Chris blatantly says his no way ready for marriage as yet
DUH!
and don’t be surprised at all when he is finally ready, that it will most probably not even be with Riri

kim g

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 2, 2013

ya’ll HL are fu!king killing me with this one, he’s too young for a marriage and i doubt he’ll marry rih,i bet when chris gets what he wants (ie. X album does great) then rihoe’s name in chris’s life will be a history!

my opinion

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 2, 2013

after a ton of his interviews and bloggers and websties writing “news” it makes me feel like his whole pr is pointless. the main focus headlines are about his relationship with rihanna and who he is now. that “changed boy” thing. barely anything about his music. even urban blogs ran whit his relationship stuff. it’s good he’s out there, but i think it’s a failure. :|

it’s a bad gutshot tho. i don’t believe it’s worth the trouble. kinda blah.

jake

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 2, 2013

it’s a necessary evil unfortuantely. To get to the music, he has to answer these questions to repair his image. His last cd didn’t sell as well as Fame and that’s due to his no interview band 2012 which unfortunately left the media and the blogs to say and spin any story about him the way they wanted which in most cases was negative.

This turned alot of people off plus he didn’t promote as much and the cd didn’t do well although it’s a decet cd, i have it. That is probably why he didn’t tour the us. Even though less focus is on his music, the news is getting out out ‘X’ and fine china. The video has over 1 million youtube views in one day, great response, trending topic on twitter 4 times, many folks who aren’t his fans, love it so i say this media tour has been worth it.

now when he drops the 2nd single, i don’t expect the focus to be on 2009 incident and if they r still together, i expect more questions on riri as she is a huge star.

People are aware ‘x’ is coming and radio is loving Fine china. I think Chris has it right by dropping the video the day of the single. this media tour was necessary and is working .

p,s glad that he understands that he has to be faithful or risk losing riri

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:50 PM on April 2, 2013

@Jake
Exactly!! I def hope RIH doesn’t marry him he is not ready for that yet he needs to grow up just a little bit more. IMO