‘Ravenswood’ Scoop: Meet The ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spin-Off’s Key Players

Tue, April 2, 2013 5:11pm EDT by 6 Comments
Ravenswood Characters
Courtesy of ABC Family

Amelia

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 7, 2013

As the fourth main character I think that they should be a girl age of 12 or 13. This way a more wide variety of people can watch this spin-off. To keep things interesting it should be a unknown actress looking for her big break. This balances off the three main stars that are famous. Ravenswood will be a great hit with the help of a younger actress who can play a younger sister of one of the stars.

lol

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 19, 2013

victoria justice as miranda, jake t austin as abel n idk who for olivia

Rachel

Posted at 11:19 PM on April 7, 2013

Miranda, Abel, and Olivia sound like interesting characters, and I can definitely see how they relate to Pretty Little Liars characters. It will be interesting to see how the show relates to Pretty Little Liars, too. Unfortunately I probably won’t be able to watch the show live this fall because I work evenings at DISH, but I’ll record it. My DISH Hopper can record up to six shows at once during primetime, so I’ll be able to record Ravenswood and my roommates will still be able to record all their shows, too. I love not having to fight with them about what we can record anymore.

debby

Posted at 11:50 PM on April 6, 2013

Stefani thatcher as Miranda
Avan jogia as Abel
Stella hudgens as Olivia

moo moo

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 6, 2013

I think Stefani Thatcher would be a great actress to play Miranda or Olivia. Ravenwood Rules :-)

Dee

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 6, 2013

I think Zendaya should be Miranda because she has a personality that is similar to Miranda and I could see Zendaya as her and playing in serious stuff.