New Non-Invasive Liposuction: Drop A Dress Size In 2 Weeks

Tue, April 2, 2013 4:58pm EST by 10 Comments
Liposonix
SplashNews

A new, revolutionary treatment promises the same benefits of liposuction, but melts away fat in a non-invasive procedure. You’ll drop at least one dress size in just a couple of weeks! Find out how it works below.

Do you envy the bikini bodies of celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Rihanna? Are you trying to get ready for the beach but lack time, motivation or willpower? We’ve got the answer! New York City-based dermatologist Dr. Bruce E. Katz, director of Juva Skin and Laser Center, tells us about the revolutionary new treatment that he’s been using to give women quick and amazing results.

Liposonix — Lose At Least One Dress Size In A Couple Weeks

“Liposonix is a new technology, a high intensity focused ultrasound,” Dr. Katz explained to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“It goes through the skin and melts away fat non-invasively. No incisions, no cuts.”

Each section of the body — abdomen, thigh, etc. — takes about 30 to 45 minutes and you will see results naturally, in a few weeks. For most, it’s at least one clothing size, for some people, it’s two sizes!

Since you can’t regrow fat cells, if you gain weight, it will re-distribute in other places.

Liposonix Down Time — Virtually Non-Existent

“You can go back to work after the ‘lunchtime procedure.’ There is just some sight bruising and swelling,” Dr. Katz, who doesn’t treat Jennifer or Sofia, says.

“It feels a little bit uncomfortable – a light burning, but it’s very tolerable.”

Hottest Treatments For Summer

Dr. Katz told us the hottest products for summer are cellulite and spider vein removal for clear, sexy legs and sun spot removal by the Alexandrite laser.

As always, Botox helps with lines and wrinkles.

Celebrities On Red Carpet — Not Always Naturally Beautiful

Dr. Katz tells HollywoodLife.com that celebs have a lot of work done and the key is finding the right doctor to make sure things look natural.

We always hear horror stories about too-big lip fillers and the dreaded frozen face from botox, but you shouldn’t be able to tell anything has been administered.

“They’ve all had something. But it’s amazing how many celebrities have bad work done. I don’t know why that is.”

Dr. Katz says it’s important to do your research before getting any treatments to get the best results.

“I treat a lot of news anchors who are on TV every night and they look natural. You cant tell they’ve had anything.”

How To Know What To Get Done

“At Juva Skin & Laser Center, we customize procedures for people. A popular treatment is volume restoration if your cheeks are starting to flatten.” Cellulaze and Liposonix are hugely popular as well.

Unfortunately, if you’re looking for quick, noticeable results, creams and gels probably won’t do much good.

“Skin care products are modest in their benefits — growth factors, antioxidants, retinoids and peptides work. Most other things don’t work.”

Most over the counter, especially mass brands, are a “waste of time,” Dr. Katz says. “Cellulaze is one treatment with lasting results and it actually works.”

Would you get a non-invasive procedure to look thinner or younger, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Exciting Beauty News:

1. Get Madonna’s Non-Surgical Facelift Now
  2. Keep Your Skin Looking Young Forever Like J-Lo!
  3. Amazing New Treatment to Get Rid of Cellulite That Really Works!

abdominoplastia

Posted at 11:52 PM on October 24, 2013

Here’s where you can incorporate a daily serving of Nopalea juice, which
is chock-full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
and has anti-inflammatory properties to boot. Also, often when people stop exercising they keep eating as
they were before (when they had more muscle and
a faster metabolism) and what happens is that their muscles shrink and fat
get stored around it so it looks as if the muscle has turned into fat.
Take advantage of reward programs often offered by grocery stores.

Cheap New York Jets Nike Jerseys From China For Sale

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 3, 2013

Grazie nello scopo di tuo posta ! Ho apprezzato veramente, perché egli mi ha saputo parecchi cose che non conoscevo non. Proprio interressant.

www.mywebdesign.my

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 4, 2013

Electronic cigarette also be sure as electrifying cigarette and smokeless cigarette does not hold back sundry perilous chemicals that are found.

www.noe-bm.de

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 4, 2013

Picking Up Pussy

esceeproperties.com

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 4, 2013

Every-time I see blogs as good as this because I should stop surfing and start working on mine

dwn-service.nl

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 4, 2013

Thanks so much for this brilliant article;this is the kind of thing that keeps me going through out my day. Ive been searching around for your site after asked to visit them from a colleague and was pleased when I was able to find it after searching for some time. Being a avid blogger, Im blessed to see others taking initivative and contributing to the community. I would like to comment to show my approval for your work as it is very interesting, and many writers do not get admiration they deserve. I am sure Ill be back and will spread the word to my friends

www.justposhmasks.com

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 4, 2013

Only discovered a person internet site via yahoo and google as well as need to say I am truly amazed

www.sbrothers.in

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 21, 2013

Hey! I would like to let you know that if I look at this page on my blackberry the page looks very weird. It’s very wide. I know this is a simple fix. Other than that great blog! I’ve bookmarked it.

pixtelsrl.it

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 21, 2013

yeah,I just thought you might want to know that your blog looks messed when I see it on my iphone. Im not sure if it has something to do with my phones browser or your website? just saying

www.agackakan.com.tr

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 21, 2013

I actually knew about most of this, but having said that, I still thought it was useful. Nice job