Jenelle Evans Rushed To Hospital — Courtland Rogers Is ‘Scared’

Tue, April 2, 2013 6:43pm EDT by 8 Comments
Jenelle Evans Hospitalized
Courtesy MTV

Nicole

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 24, 2013

I think it is sad that people believe that she is doing this for attn. I find it disgusting that people believe that she must have STD’s because she has this medical condition. That’s right people, MEDICAL CONDITION. If you do not want to see things about Janelle here’s an idea, DON’T READ IT or COMMENT ON IT. To sit there and say Janelle is stupid both before and after you comment on whether or not her story should be published makes you just as “stupid”. I hope that Janelle gets whatever help she needs to become a success. I hope that her mother gets her daughter back and that her son gets the same. She is in a dark place right now, maybe some people on this thread should remember that she is a mother, sister, daughter and wife to people who know the real her and not all the bs that goes along with her current problems. Imagine if you were judged on the things that you only did wrong. No one is perfect get off your horse.

trailer

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 8, 2013

What they all should be worried about is catching a scarry *ss disease, it seems like she`s with a other person like every week or something, they all are a bunch of trailer trash

MR

Posted at 6:43 PM on April 6, 2013

The common denominator in all of these teen mom’s is absentee parents! If they weren’t allowed to do whatever they wanted and parents kept better tabs on their kids, this wouldn’t happen! I keep my children so busy and will be getting busier as they get older! They are all very stupid girls and every other word out of their mouth is “like”.

Tom

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 4, 2013

I sincerely hope that Janelle recovers to full health. That said, this girl continues to set new levels of stupidity evidenced by her attitude (she knows it all), her behavior, her drug dependencies and her choice of boyfriends, forming relationships with them on their way to prison for the most part. In the current crop of “Teen Mom”(s), Janelle continues to retain 1st place in the Most Stupid category, still remaining ahead of Chelsea, who is doing her best to knock Janelle out of first place. Leah, like the rest of them, still believes that she has to have a man in her life in order to take care of her. Fortunately for her, she seems to have located one that has some quality characteristics even acknowledged by her first husband (and that’s to his credit). So, third place, far behind Chelsea, is currently held by Leah. In last place (the best place to be) is Kailyn who, like the rest, cannot survive without some man in her life. She’s a close competitor, against Leah, for third place and who, like Leah, has decided to continue to compound her problems by getting pregnant again. However, like Leah, she will eventually find out that this is the worst possible decision she could have made. They all claim to have “grown up” so much over the past four years but the sad truth is that, added together, the four of them equal the approximate intellectual development of a 10 year old. The show should have been more accurately named: “16 And Extraordinarily Stupid…..And Determined To Remain That Way”.

Kk

Posted at 2:52 AM on April 3, 2013

Just what she needs… Another excuse for a pain medication script. She must be out, or can’t find a hookup

Toni M.

Posted at 1:48 AM on April 4, 2013

I have cysts on my ovaries. I am 23 and have had 5 rupture since I was 14. I had one last year that took my left ovary with it. It is not a joking matter. I almost died, and it is very scary.

JJ

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 2, 2013

Oh for God’s sake, stop reporting on this frigging idiot!!! I swear, this chick pulls more stunts to get attention than anyone I know.

me again

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 2, 2013

plzzz stop giving her attention! what actually has she done? nothing