‘Mob Wives’ Star Drita D’Avanzo: If Beyonce Wore My Makeup, ‘I’d Bug Out’

Tue, April 2, 2013 5:16pm EDT by 9 Comments
Drita D'Avanzo Makeup
SplashNews, FameFlynet

‘Mob Wives’ star Drita launched her own makeup line called Just Me Cosmetics in November 2012. Now, she is spilling to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY about how she would freak if Beyonce used her cosmetics and her favorite products in the line! Plus, find out how you can meet her below!

Drita D’Avanzo is one hard working woman! Not only is she a model and mom, she’s a makeup artist! Her own line, Just Me Cosmetics, is available now and Drita is speaking only to HollywoodLife.com about the inspiration behind the line and her beauty must haves!

Drita D’Avanzo’s Makeup Line — ‘Mob Wives’ Star Talks About Just Me Cosmetics

HollywoodLife.com: Tell us about your new makeup line!

Drita: After years of working as a makeup artist, I encountered countless women who were unhappy with some of the beauty products they used everyday. They’d always chat with me about what they wanted as far as makeup and little by little I started to take notes. I listened to all their concerns and needs and after a while I realized I could take all their insight and create my own line. Just Me Cosmetics are high quality products at an affordable price. I wanted to offer a line that has great textures and full of colors. Whether you wear a full face of makeup or love a light look, Just Me offers products for everyone!

What are your favorite products in the line?

My favorite products hands down are my Mineral Photo Touch Foundation, the Baked Hydrating Powder, Volume Mascara and I’m completely obsessed with my glosses. They smell amazing and make your lips look shiny. When I wear my glosses on the show, people always tweet at me to ask who makes them. It’s so fun to be able to tell them it’s from my own make-up line. Every girls dream!

Drita’s Must Have Beauty Products

What’s a beauty item that’s always in your purse?

I can’t LIVE without my lips gloss. I’m a lip gloss junkie. I literally feel naked without a gloss on my lips. It makes me feel sexy and like a woman. The trick is to find the perfect color gloss and that process is like finding the perfect guy. My gloss and me are in a long lasting relationship — LOL!

Do your daughters like to play around with makeup? At what age should girls start wearing makeup?

Well, my oldest daughter Aleeya doesn’t touch makeup and could care less about it. Now my 5-year-old Gizelle is another story. She actually does her makeup everyday to look like the “Monster High” dolls. She does an incredible job and has a natural talent.

Do you have any beauty tricks you swear by?

Yes! I love to highlight the cheekbone area with a bit of shimmer. It gives a beautiful healthy glow and emphasizes the cheekbones.

Which celebs would you just DIE over if they wore your makeup line?

If Beyoncé wore anything from my cosmetics line I’d bug out. I love her so much! I think she is the definition of glamour so to have her wear anything from my line would be such an honor.

What’s the inspiration? Where did you get the idea?

The inspiration for the line is about encouraging women to be who they are. Women need to embrace their beauty and love themselves JUST the way they were created. My line is to make you feel beautiful in your skin!

Meet Drita D’Avanzo In New York

Drita is hosting a beauty seminar in Manhattan on April 10th. To get tickets to the event, click here.

– Dory Larrabee

More Drita D’Avanzo News:

1. ‘Mob Wives’ Star Ramona Rizzo: Drita D’avanzo Needs To Stop Fighting For Her Kids
  2. ‘Mob Wives’ Star Drita D’Avanzo Throwing Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser
  3. Chris Brown Gets Love Advice From ‘Mob’ Wife Drita D’Avanzo — Report

Please

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 31, 2014

Drita is such a fake, big mouth no action. Drita is also scared of the new girl after seeing the new girl beat Renee’s azz.. By the way why would any1 by her makeup or take beauty tips from Drita ? She’s not pretty nor does her skin or makeup look good. Drita looks really old and dried out.

Carmen Santiago

Posted at 8:46 PM on January 12, 2014

I want to go to gour store..also want to meet you so you can give me pointer about make up.

Monique Grays

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 10, 2014

Drita I came to your store back in June 2013. I loved the store. I spent over $100 in there I was in make up heaven. I bought a couple glitter eyeliners along with a phone case and a tank top. The lady that works in your store was really nice. One day I would love to meet you and Big Ang. I went to her bar as well and I was told she was in Miami to open her new bar. I also got a tattoo from the tattoo artist a couple doors doors from your shop. I honestly love Staten Island

Stephanie

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 15, 2013

I am interested in creating my own makeup line.what suggestions do you have for a women that trying to create her line. I don’t know where to start! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

maid service

Posted at 10:31 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 2, 2013

I UNDERSTAND WHAT DRITA HAS GONE THROUGH I SEE A LOT OF ME IN HER. HUSBAND IN JAIL .STAY BY YOUR MAN ,THAT WAS ME .SHE DOES MAKE UP .HAS HER OWN LINE . I HAD A HAIR SALON IN LITTLE ITALY IN THE BRONX BACK IN THE 80;S. WE ARE STRONG WOMAN. I LOVE DRITA . SHE IS SO REAL ,A VERY GOOD MOM , AND I LOVE THAT SHE SET UP A SHOP FOR HER MAKE UP LINE ,THAT IS GRATE. I WISH HER THE BEST ,I AM A BIG FAN .AND I LOVE THE MOB WIVES.

Crystal

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 10, 2013

i don’t know why Beyonce would buy her cosmetics! Bey is africian american hello! When hurricane Sandy came thru, an africian american woman needed help and no one would help her New Jersey closed the door in her face because she was africian american!!!! now she is having a funeral for her 2 babies shame on Jersey. i will never watch any jersey show again!

Rafi D'Angelo

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 10, 2013

Girl get your life together. Mob Wives is STATEN ISLAND. If we all stopped watching every show that took place in a locale that did something shady, there would literally be nothing left to watch. The Real Housewives of Atlanta is set in the South. Meaning the Confederacy. Meaning a whole war so they could keep slaves down there. Do you not watch it?

All of those Celebreality shows on E! are basically Los Angeles. Where Rodney King was beaten by the police. Where the LA riots happened after the verdict. Do you not watch them?

American Idol has auditions all over the country. Do you avoid the episodes set in places where injustice happened?

Calm down. It’s not that serious.

Katherine Lucia Hernandez

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 2, 2013

Drita is honestly the best reality star. She’s so humble and real and her along with Big ANG are my favs on MOB wives! Follow me Drita ;D Ang already does Katherinelucia!