Chris Brown Reveals In New Interview: I Still Love Karrueche Tran

WOW!!HOW SWEET!!

restuarant

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing

charming

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 6, 2013

he knows she has the qualities ppl does hope to find

breezy

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 5, 2013

That’s the kind of woman a man needs in his life. A woman who is firstly his friend. A woman he can trust and lean on when he’s not strong. A woman who he don’t mind letting his guard down and being himself. A woman who would stick by his side; thick and thin. Kae is definitely a wife material except Rihanna. Chris is only making himself a fool, Kae would make another man a better wife than how Rihanna would make him a wife. Time would tell. He better be careful what he says because he might have to eat back up all his words. Experience teaches wisdom. I’m talking from experience. He choosed Rih, I don’t have a problem with that. That’s his choice; good or bad. But I have discernment and wisdom, personally I don’t think he made a right choice. Time will tell anyhow. I used to always say I don’t like Bobby and Whitney for each other because I saw certain ills in their personalities thus their relationship. Look what happen!!!

Lerato webster

Posted at 10:08 AM on April 5, 2013

Well Chris he is maturing on his own way like everyone else in the world. Basic’s is that you have to respect your self then the rest will follow. Big up Chris man.

charming

Posted at 7:53 AM on April 5, 2013

damn he sure is fine . but time will tell if they’re actually dating or not . hopes she stay focus and don’t let CB get in her way

Meme

Posted at 6:47 AM on April 5, 2013

If she is, then she have better taste in men than Rihanna. He looks better than drake and Matt kemp.

bvire

Posted at 1:45 AM on April 5, 2013

Is karrueche dating john wall the NBA Player, that’s what I heard! they been tweeting each other now they say their officially dating? mmm!

Esse

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 5, 2013

@bvire… no, they’re just having sex. bills needs to be paid somehow, right?

Stephanie

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 4, 2013

@breezy: You eye the ball on that one. Those are called followers who requires a idol just to survive and they don’t have a brain of their own. They need an idol to follow. Period.

Mr. J

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 4, 2013

Correction: He said I HAVE love for her…for those not familar with this phrase on the street. It means “indifference”, as in not real love, but not hate….a genuine kind of sisterly love. For example, I have love for my ex, we aren’t good together, but I have no ill/hard feeling for her either. I want to see her do well in life.

Shenellica Bettencourt

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 4, 2013

Mr.J…Chris doesn’t possess that level of maturity…sorry…maybe in 10 years.

charming

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 4, 2013

kae is going to rise above it all .i hope she gets through with something else so she doesn’t have to work through CB .he believes he owns her and can dictate what she should or should not do .

charming

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 4, 2013

chris don’t want to lose out on a good thing . he want her to progress ,don’t want to stop her blessings but don’t want her to date certain ppl .yeah right . chris birthday cake just ain’t complete without the icing

breezy

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 4, 2013

Sorry if I’m being insultive but you have to be a Rih blind stan. U all always have negative things to say when it comes to Kae even if it’s the truth. I’m sure if Rih jump over a cliff u all would jump behind her. I don’t entertain fools.

Madea

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 4, 2013

Ahahah! You are so funny!! He’s has put the brand of possession on “them”?!?? I think that you are confusing the things, because who says he is happy for the person “…long as she ain’t out here looking “THIRSTY…” (emphasis on thirsty, because is exactly what she is)”, could only be caring about whether she dates guys coming him, simply because he dosn’t want see her in your around or in your backyard, like he own says.

breezy

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 4, 2013

I’m in a mood to dig some kicks. Chris is a Don. He knows how to put the women in lock down. Go Chrissy!!!! Give them the sugar love and the sugar stick!!!!! People normally brand cows so others will know that the cows belong to them. Well Kae and Rih has the Chris Brown brand. Work them them right and keep them coming back for more. LLLLOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!

breezy

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 4, 2013

Chris is a Taurus and he got weakness for sweetness and is very jealous. I don’t pay him no mind with all he’s saying. I love his music. He’s a genius. His love life is his business. What I’ll say he’s one hell of a lucky guy. Having two sexy and beautiful women in his life. He’s has put the brand of possession on them. Sweet love and his sugar stick. LLLLOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!

Madea

Posted at 8:30 AM on April 4, 2013

Chris B: “All the best to [Karrueche], we still got a clothing line together and she doin’ her stuff. You know, as far as everything, I only want her to progress, I don’t want to stop her blessings. Long as she ain’t out here looking “THIRSTY…”

THIRSTY Karrueche?!?! LOL!!! I Can’t!!! And Now?! Why you don’t post anything like “LOL”?!?!?!