Chris Brown: It Was ‘Difficult’ To Tell Karrueche Tran He Loved Rihanna More

Tue, April 2, 2013 8:00am EDT by 58 Comments
Chris Brown Loves Rihanna
Getty, SplashNews

Layla

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 3, 2013

I Looooooove @Sandra Duncan!!!!! You should have a own column!!! You have a twitter?! I liked talk with you many times!

#1LOVE SIS!!! :) #GOODVIBES

kim g

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 3, 2013

@layla for real you and sandra dick should marry eachother, you both got #ZERO BRAIN,.. hopefully she’ll teach you how to write a proper english! #FALAS!

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 3, 2013

@Kim g
Zero brains??? You are truly DELUSIONAL!! Why don’t you go back to doing your nails and toes and stop writing crap on HL. lol

Jay

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 2, 2013

@Kiki, when he says they were more friends than lovers, he is simple saying dey loved each other but not in love with each other. I thank him for clarifying the world & I believe he won’t remove her from his pay roll. He is generous & will take care of her until…

Jay

Posted at 11:49 PM on April 2, 2013

I think Chris ws honest enuf just that fans were in denial. It is also painful when they heard it from him that he loves Rihanna. I may not like how he said they were (him & kae) more of friends than lovers but that’s how he sees it. He is not doing it for sales, he has been after Riri since 2011, he just love her & its hard fo Rihanna haters to accept. LESSON: Don’t invest yo emotions on celebs r/ships, maybe Chris is aware some pple were doubting his r/ship & decided to set the record straight. U said he will never claim Riri, he claimed her: DEAL WITH IT!!!

roxy

Posted at 1:53 AM on April 3, 2013

That’s a good one. Deal with the truth even if you don’t like it.

Kiki

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 2, 2013

IT was difficult Chris claims in telling Kae that he was still in love with Riri, but yet on the video Chris claims him and Kae were more like friends then lovers lol

Kiki

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 2, 2013

MRS J
you obviously don’t get what I am tryna say so therefore I really cannot be bothered to go right into all of it again.
You don’t know the full situation about Kae & Chris whole relationship, so I don’t know why your on her tryna shade Kae.As you Riri stans are pathetic as everything is about money to you all, Chris is no fool so I hardly think he would date a female for two years who was only into him for his money.

If it did not always boil down to money then maybe Chris might of chosen Kae, but seems as his album need to be a hit this year, he chose Riri.And good luck to the both of them because if they truly loved one another in the first place, why did Riri let the money and fame take over her one true love Chris brown

Miss J

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 2, 2013

@kiki…I don’t understand why you are so angry…exactly what did Chris do to Kae?..He broke up with her cause he loved someone else…I’m sorry but isn’t that the right thing to do than stay with someone and then constantly cheats on them…is that what you would have preferred? makes no sense….and I’m sure he sat her down and told her that it was over…for 2 years she leeched off of him…exactly what did she do for him in the two years? I’m still waiting because I can’t find one thing that she has done for him except use his money, fame and contacts..etc…she did not go out there and help his career one bit by promoting him in anyway….all she did was tag along for the ride and now the free ride is over…so you on here acting like he did her wrong is BS!!! I’m sorry but if I’m dating a guy who is inlove with someone else, I’d rather he tell me and break it off than string me along and cheat….and by the way…I still believe that she knew all along what her purpose was and I’m definitely sure that she knew he was still inlove with Rihanna from day one…but we all know what she was in it for…the money and fame…so he owes her Nothing!!! they were never married or had any kids together….He was just dating her, screwing her…blah, blah….scratching an itch…People break up all the time….it happens…that’s life….move on!!!

kim g

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 2, 2013

Did he said that him and kae are still cool “as friends”?? ooh for Godsake cut the crap chris! that friendship “thing”? i doubt it,if you manage to cheat kae by claiming that rihoe and you are just friends i bet the same sh!t will be claiming kae as a friend while being in a relationship with rihoe,i just feel sorry for rihoe for loving chris to the point of allowing him to use her to regain the respect and his fans back, hope chris’s album do great this time though!

Janet

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 2, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Google.fab17.cℴm

kirstna

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 2, 2013

kiki shut up you get so involved in this, how do any of them affect your life?? u come on here constantly arguing with people about people you dont even know. and as for you always calling rih a hoe you’ve prob had more men than her so what does that make you??

Kiki

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 2, 2013

@Kirstna
make me shut up you pathetic bytch as nobody is telling you to read my posts, and last time I checked this is a blog public forum DUH! HOE *SS FOOL

Kiki

Posted at 5:30 PM on April 2, 2013

@kirtna

since when do I come up on here to argue I just state my piece and it’s hoes like you that like to course the arguments, by fasten up yourself in what I am posting.
Your mama’s the HOE, whom inbred another HOE

Kiki

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 2, 2013

You lot on here are a bunch of delusional hypocrites, because if Chris done to you all like how he done Kae ,(or you all where put in a similar predicament in your own relationship) im sure you all would hold a different opinion,but because you all view Riri as some sort of royalty it ok that Chris done Kae like he did.

Kiki

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 2, 2013

@Sandra
your comment about chris being head strong is wack because of course it is all about the money & the fame. Because if not why did Chris and Riri break up in the first place, if it was not about the money & the fame. duh! wouldn’t they not of just stayed together from the bust up they had in 09.

Of course Chris is gonna choose Riri as she a pop star with millions, now had she & kae been on the same level money & fame wise I am 100% positive Chris’s decisions would not of been so clean cut.
so hate all you like but it is what it is.

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:52 PM on April 2, 2013

@KIKI
Apparently you have never truly been IN LOVE money and fame don’t make people LOVE YOU baby..

Kiki

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 2, 2013

@Sandra i’m in love now,
you still never answered my question if chris & Riri are not all about the fame and money, then why did Riri break up with Chris in the first place then, as I am sure it was because she was told that if she did not it would ruin her career… DUH! as did they not both get back together about two days after the incident and then Riri was told career or Chris.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:33 PM on April 2, 2013

@KIKI
Go watch her Oprah interview she explained it all there. OK

Kiki

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 2, 2013

yeah must of been real hard on you chris, considering you lead this poor girl on for 2 whole years,
& the only reason that you stay loyal towards Kae now is.
Because you know you be a right bytch if you completely ignored her now that your back with Riri, especially since Kae was the one who was there to help pick you up, when you was down & out & at your lowest.
shame on you Brezzy, because if you were just looking for a rebound chick, you should of just hooked yourself up with random groupies, instead of leading Kae on for so long.

moleen

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 2, 2013

Didn’t CB say that he wanted to be single, because he didn’t want to hurt both ladies’ feelings? But then in his interviews he keeps saying that he and riri are together, really? So if he’s with riri, why is he still friends/messing with Kae? That guy is lying through his teeth throughout all his interviews!! #justsayin’

still wondering...

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 2, 2013

Agree Moleen. Doing so many interviews, it’s f’n him up…and f’n up his memory. This may be a pr tour he lives to regret. Those jocks at radio show today were pulling rihanna and karrueche names out their pocket and kid just kept yapppping. I’m team Rihanna an I don’t think she is going to be too pleased. #singandstoptalking

Kiki

Posted at 3:42 PM on April 2, 2013

@moleen
exactly I love chris as an artist, but the way he has treated Kae throughout this really stinks

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 2, 2013

@moleen
When did CB said he wanted to be single?? He broke up with KT because of his friendship with RIH and the same night after he broke up with her he was all booed up with RIH at a Jay-Z concert. The only thing he lied about was his relationship with RIH calling it a friendship when he knew it was more. STOP REACHING!! Is he not friends with Draya why can’t he be friends with KT he said they were friends all along. You people don’t like the truth just DELUSION. SMGH

Jay

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 2, 2013

In today’s interview Chris said their affair ws more friendship than relationship oh oh oh! The plot is thickening, hope he stops talking abt her bcs it aint funny anymore. Hope his r/ship with Riri will last though

bvire

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 2, 2013

KARRUECHE GOT EXACTLY WHAT SHE DESERVED BUT SHE’LL BE ALRIGHT BECAUSE cHRIS- SET UP!!!THE kILL LINE FOR HER,… SO GO AND MIND YOUR BUISNESS AND STOP COMMENTING, WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH THIER OWN LIVES!! YOU’LL SO STUPID!

Bridge

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 2, 2013

The HOT97 interview says it all. I am just glad this so-called “triangle” is OFFICIALLY OVER TOLD BY CHRIS’ MOUTH HIMSELF. No more stupid K stories for ppl to keep arguing and calling each other names. I feel bad that it went down this way. No one wants to be humiliated in the public eye. However, in the end, Chris came clean (after a million lies that he told K) but I guess it’s better late than never. Good luck to all of them. I hope Chris’ X album goes double-platinum. I’m a fan of both Chris and Ri’s MUSIC whether they are together or not BUT it’s still makes me happy that they are a couple. I never tried to figure out their personal lives (no-one ever could or will except them), I happen to have my own and that’s my main focus. I love their music and am a fan of their music FIRST. – #TRUE FAN #1LOVE

I stan for no one

Posted at 12:35 PM on April 2, 2013

Bridge!!!!!! Best comment of the day! You rule!

breezy

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 3, 2013

Nice comment I agree with u.

I stan for no one

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 2, 2013

Here’s my take on this………He only told her AFTER he cheated and sneaked around on her with Rihanna for at least a year….So, Translation….He got Caught. Remember, that tape of him only came out AFTER he had spent the night with Rih in a hotel in NY(and smashed her in the bathroom), and he got busted….”i didn’t want to hurt anyone”…yeah right puddin, you would have still been smashin both of them if you hadn’t gotten caught with your pants down……AND, AND, if you really cared about her feelings, you wouldn’t have gone back time and time again to hit it…but you did. Kae cut off the coochie…That’s why they are just friends….Good for her…

bvire

Posted at 12:40 PM on April 2, 2013

kARRUECHE,…. BEEN KNEW ABOUT RIHANNA!!!! BEFORE SHE WAS DATING HIM! KARRUECHE KNEW CHRIS WHEN THEY WERE LIKE 14 YEARS OLD NOTHING NEW TO KARRUECHE, YOUR SO OFF BASE, AND STUPID! NO BRAINS!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 2, 2013

@I Stan for No One
Now this, Seriously though didn’t CB explained what happened with their relationship?? Why are you still making up crap. Why would he have sex with RIH in a bathroom when they spent the night in a hotel together?? You read way too many blogs KT didn’t stop giving anything up CB made his choice that is from his own mouth!! As I have said numerous times on HL you can love many people but you can only be IN LOVE with 1 and for CB that is RIH. KT knew he was hooking up with RIH since RIH was on vacay in France and she stayed right there. CB even said him and KT were more like friends and he has love for her which is a HUGE difference from being IN LOVE. My personal opinion is I don’t think RIH was ready to go public with their relationship because of all the backlash she would receive from the media and people like you so she was perfectly fine with it being on the low. CB looks more relaxed now that he is not running back and forth and his relationship with RIH is finally public. Listen get over it and I am almost sure I have said this to you before but let me tell you again you should change your name to I Stan For the Sidepiece/Jumpoff ;) BTW @ BRIDGE Very well said I have been trying to tell these #BIRDS the same thing way too invested in these CELEBS personal lives than their work as an ARTIST!!!

I stan for no one

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 2, 2013

Sandra d….Oh plezz…..Kt and Cb were not just “friends” she was his girl .It was reported all over the blogs that Ri and CB slept together in a bathroom at a club AND>>AND their bodyguards stood by the door to make sure that no on disturbed them….Google it!…Then…he spent the night in her room in NY while his Girlfriend waited on him in their room….Bottom line, Chris Brown is a terrible boyfriend….But..That is no longer Kae’s problem….it’s Rih’s…Good luck to her. As far as changing my name..I’ll do it when you change yours to staypressedforriheventhoughIdon’ther…….Let’s do it together…we can bond….

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 2, 2013

@I stan for no one
You are def. reading 2 many blogs first of all KT went to NY after the pics of RIH and CB surfaced of them in the club then the next day he put the statement out kicking her a** to the curb and went to Jay’s concert with RIH. During the Angie Martinez interview he admitted that him and RIH were seeing each other before she did the Oprah interview hence him and Luda going to St. Tropez while RIH was there. RIH herself admitted to Oprah that she saw him while on Vacay. On that note there is no need for them to have sex in a bathroom when they were going to the same hotel. Listen what CB did was wrong but KT is a fool(for lack of a better word) after he did the Birthday Cake remix that should have opened her eyes a matter of fact from the “She Ain’t You” song she should have opened her eyes talking about she was Ray Charles to the B.S. She herself admitted they were in a open relationship the boy referred to her as his “homie” I can’t with you #BIRDS the DELUSION is real. BTW I don’t need to change my name because everyone on HL knows I STAN FOR RIH no shame in my game apparently you are the one who is ashamed to admit that you STAN FOR the SIDEPIECE/JUMPOFF. ;)

Miss J

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 2, 2013

@Sandra…you said it exactly…The reason why Chris couldn’t come out with anything yet is because he was waiting on Rihanna…he had to work hard to get her back and I’m pretty sure that he’s been doing that since she broke up with him 4 yrs ago..it came from his own mouth..Kae knew the deal and she was ok with it…and yes they have been hooking up back for over a year but had to keep it on the down low for a few reasons…1. her record label (includes Jay Z), 2..the restraining order and 3. The public back lash as well as how her fans would react…It was not an easy decision for her to make, this is her life and her bread and butter…she had to be sure about the decision she was making and it was not to be made lightly plus she had to be sure of Chris more than anything else before she went public….I’m sure she took months of soul searching to see which way she wanted to go..(hence the getting together secretly) in the end as she said….”She chosed to be happy” inspite of what others might say…wow…if many loved like that in today’s world…a lot of us would be better off…unconditional love..my hat’s off to her…

bvire

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 2, 2013

Fuzzy wizzy Your a douch bag! yourself! YOU don’t nothing about Chris but what some blog tell and they tell the lies of all! so I just think your a hater! Get lost!

Fuzzywuzzy

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 2, 2013

Yes I hate douchebags like Chris Brown, and my name is Fuzzywuzzy not fuzzywizzy. Learn how to read moron.

Fuzzywuzzy

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 2, 2013

Karrueche Tran should consider herself lucky that she escaped this douchebag.

still wondering...

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 2, 2013

If you listened to (and watched online) his Breakfast Club interview, he still seems very close to KT. He kinda lost his easy Breezy cuteness physically but it seemed to me he didn’t want to cause pain emotionally…he’s not thinking straight. Rihanna has kept quiet and let him do his thing but I can only wonder how she feels about these interviews. Listen up to that interview, insightful. (If Tientrese is actually Karrueche…she and CB twitter alot). Back to work tmro for me….too much internet!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:30 PM on April 2, 2013

@Still Wondering
Keep wondering the guy said they were friends and he feels bad just kicking her to the curb like that when she was there for him through some rough times what is there to keep wondering about?? I am sure anybody who would be in the same situation would feel the same he is HUMAN. And you are right too much internet for you it’s clouding your common sense. lol

bvire

Posted at 12:25 PM on April 2, 2013

Fuzzywuzzy the nut Your douchbag! when you say that about someone that you don’t personal and call them out their name then? You are diffently one! Clown – face! your sick!

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 2, 2013

I just can’t so I won’t.

sunnyautumn

Posted at 10:15 AM on April 2, 2013

He meant he loved Rihanna’s success and money more. She can help him with his record sales, while putting him back in the spotlight.

I stan for no one

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 2, 2013

sunnyautumn…..This

bvire

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 2, 2013

sunnyautumm, because Chris isn’t with karrueche you’re hatin! and who are to say whats going to be slit face! GEt lost! I bought his record and I speak its making hell of sales right now! again dragon Face-get lost!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:39 PM on April 2, 2013

@Bvire
Leave Sunnyside up and the rest of the RIH HATERS alone their feelings are just BUTT HURT right now!! They are finally coming to the realization that their #DELUSION was real they will get over it.. They probably think I knew these people personally judging from what I have been telling them all along because it is all manifesting ;) CB been IN LOVE/OBSESSED with RIH only time will change that feeling one thing I observed about him during these interviews is that he is a very head strong individual and nobody can tell him what to do. My point being is if he was IN LOVE with KT no money are Fame could have made him leave. They need to realize that THE HEART CAN’T HELP WHO IT LOVES. Anyway you can continue DRAGGING them it makes me laugh. lol

Jay

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 2, 2013

If staying in my ex’s condo & drive a porshe means this public humiliation & emotional abuse, I rather stay in a shack & walk with my own feet. This is too much, CB has humiliated this gal I can’t take it anymore. Her friends were advising her wrongly & now she is de only one hurt. He knows she will never move out or give back his car. I now believe Riri & Chris paid Kae for sticking around knowin dey were fu**ing behind her back. Women mst work hard & make your own money, dependency is not on. He is rich & for him to give Kae an allowance is nothing. O God help this gal to move on with her life, she is pretty & can make her own money.

Huh!

Posted at 10:21 AM on April 2, 2013

Tmz reported a while ago that the car is hers. Even though Chris brought it, it is registered and titled under her name. So at this point if Chris were to take the car from her, he would only look like an @ss.

I stan for no one

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 2, 2013

Jay…She’s already move out of his condo…She living with her friend J-Ryan. As far as them fuging, he said in another interview that he’s been *cough*..rejected. Ms thang cut off the goods(better late than never)…also, there’s a guy on some blog that says on the night that they officially broke up,,,he was in the hotel lobby trying to get her to come back to him(cant verifiy sorry)…She’s doing her own thing now and good for her. It’s HL that needs to move on.

bvire

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 2, 2013

DUNBELL-JAY-cHRIS BROWN IN HER POCKET ? ITS TO LATE FOR THAT CRAP YOU BE TALKING ABOUT CHRIS ALREADY PUT BIG MONEY IN HER POCKET AND THE kILL LINE HE MADE HER IF SHE GOES ANYWHERE ! I DON’T FEEL BAD FOR A WOMEN THAT NEEDED AND DID’NT HAVE HER OWN MERITS IS SAD ! SHE A @$ SHE A 24 YEAR OLD WOMEN!! AND I THINK WITH YOU!!! THATS NOT THE CASE AT YOUR JEALOUS OF CHRIS! NO WHAT? GET LOST!

Kiki

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 2, 2013

@Jay
I believe Chris has paid Kae some kind of allowance to keep her mouth shut about this whole drama, which is why up until as now Kae mouth has remained shut. Because he has publicly humiliated Kae & the fact that she still remains completely silent don’t add up, because if it where me I would of feed his *ss out to the wolfs long time lol

Miss J

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 2, 2013

@Kiki….you need to let it go and move on…I don’t believe Kae has anything over Chris otherwise he wouldn’t have done what he did…and last I heard….the Porsche was returned and she’s driving a jeep and she moved out of his condo…Miss Kae knew what was up all along, trust me…They were never in a love relationship…it was more like you scratch my back and I scratch yours…I do believe that they had an understanding…so lets all just move on…wish them all the best….end of story…

Stranger

Posted at 9:43 AM on April 2, 2013

To be quite fair with this situation, it’s evident that he still loved Rihanna and she loved him back. Admittedly, what he did was VERY WRONG and unacceptable and I totally hate him for that, but who am I to judge? I’m not perfect. I’m making mistakes and taking steps without thinking things through, this might have occurred with Chris that evening but what I am doing is learning from the mistakes I made, and it’s clear that he’s trying to do the same. I don’t understand why so many people are up in his and her business, we are here to judge their music but not their personal life. There are so many people at this stage who are doing things possibly worse than Chris or possibly the same thing he did, but they are not even getting acknowledged for the mistake they made. Just because he is famous he’s getting treated differently and like utter crap. Whenever he seems to do something good the media put a bad title along with it, if he helps charity they hide the fact that he did that but say if he was to get into a fight BAM that would be on the front cover.

Layla

Posted at 8:56 AM on April 2, 2013

“…to tell “another person” (Karrueche: simple “another person”) that you “still love another person” (Rihanna: “the another person still loved”): YOU (Haters) CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE?!?!

I AM DONE!!!! You can’t accept the TRUE!!! HE ALWAYS LOVES RIHANNA! THIS IS A FACT! AND NOBODY CAN CHANGE THIS!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:47 PM on April 2, 2013

@LAYLA
There you go!!! These people just don’t want to face reality, some people are in relationships for years they have love for the person they are with but is just not IN LOVE with them. That usually happens because they can’t be with the one they truly love so they just end up loving the one they are with. Luckily for RIH and CB they get a 2nd chance all we can do is wish them luck mind our business and focus on their work as Artists and be the true fans we are. #NAVY

nia

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 2, 2013

Chris was wrong for what he did, but at least he was honest about the whole situation! Some nigga wouldn’t do that, but chris did. Him and karrueche are good friends. So, that’s a good thing! =)