Chris Brown Defends Justin Bieber’s Wild Behavior: He’s ‘Being Young’

Tue, April 2, 2013 3:21pm EDT by 25 Comments
Chris Brown Defends Justin Bieber
Courtesy of 105.1, FameFlynet

Chris has had experience with acting out in public and now he’s defending Justin’s recent wild behavior, saying the Biebs is just young and has an endless amount of money. Read on for all the details!

Chris Brown knows exactly what Justin Bieber‘s going through when he sees the young pop star lashing out at the paparazzi and such. In a new radio interview, Chris defends Justin’s behavior, saying that Justin’s acting out because he’s “young” with has a “limitless amount of income.”

Chris Brown Defends Justin Bieber

Regarding Justin’s recent behavior, Chris tells The Breakfast Club’s Power 105.1 radio hosts that it’s simply a case of him “being young [and] having a limitless amount of income to do whatever you want to do as a young guy. You don’t have nobody that’s going to say, ‘hey bruh, you look whack right now.’ For me, I had the people that said it….it got through eventuality.”

Chris Thinks He And Justin Are Targeted To Behave Badly

Chris appears to insinuate that artists like he and Justin are targeted by the media because of their huge success and popularity.

“We grow through it because we’re great artists. [Justin's] like baby Elvis. He’s a big artist to his fans.”

Chris, 23, went through a rough patch of his own back in 2009 when he assaulted his girlfriend Rihanna.

Chris has since paid his debt to society, by serving countless hours of community service and 52 weeks of domestic violence counseling.

He and Rihanna, 25, have put the past behind them and they are currently happy and in love.

Sound off, HollywoodLifers. Is Chris and Justin’s bad boy behavior simply a case of being young with too much money?

– Eric Ray

More Chris Borwn & Justin Bieber News:

1. Chris Brown: You Handled Your ‘Today’ Show Interview Impressively
  2. Chris Brown Debuts ‘Fine China’ One Take Dance Video — Watch
  3. Justin Bieber Attacked By Fans After Cruel April Fool’s Day Prank

Jaesmyne

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 7, 2013

I think Chris is right, but I think half of the problem is the influence lil twist is puttin on him because justin wasn’t doing any of this stuff before they became friends. But the other half is justin allowing someone to basically lead him into doin this stuff. I’m not callin him a follower but some friends bring you down and others make you go higher and become the best you can be. And they aren’t best friends because a best friend shouldn’t get you in trouble, and I don’t see lil twist takin any blame or paparazzi hasn’t been on his case. And I do feel like he’s changing but I kinda like the change, but I do miss seeing justin and Ryan butler takin pictures together and hanging out like they used to. But everyone grows up and changes, but like me some people didn’t expect the change to happen that fast and blow up to be that big. So wat if he went to Selena, I don’t like her but he may look up to her. If that’s wat he chose to do, then let it be. Let justin do justin,. And as for paparazzi, IM TIRED OF Y’ALL. I HOPE Y’ALL CAMERAS BURN OUT, AND Y’ALL LOSE YOUR CAREERS. Y’ALL SOME ANNOYING PEOPLE. YOU ACT LIKE CHILDREN. YOU NEED TO GO FIND A REAL JOB. AND I BET IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND AND PEOPLE WAS IN YOUR BUISNESS YOU WOULD CRY LIKE LITTLE BABIES AND ASK FOR MERCY YOU LITTLE SLUTS. IMMA MAKE A CAREER WHERE WE TURN THE TABLES AND CELEBRITIES GET TO BE IN YOUR BUISNESS FOR A WEEK WIT NO REMORSE LITTLE WHORES. GO CRY IN A WHOLE. PESTISIDES. AND Y’ALL BUTTS STANK TOO. I GOT YOUR BAVK JUSTIN, WE RIDIN THIS OUT TILL WE CAN’T RIDE OUT NO MORE. YOU HERE ME? I GOTCHU SON.

emma rex

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 5, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

Annabelle

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 3, 2013

Tsk! Brown and Beiber are really a pair. No matter what age or how much money, they should behave themselves. My family, while not wealthy, have all the basics (for the most part) and my mom would kill me (not literally) if I behaved that way and I am 5 years younger than Bieber!

Lance

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 5, 2013

They are adults so their mom won’t kill them

Sheri

Posted at 9:27 AM on April 3, 2013

I think the money and fame have a lot to do with creating a God complex in celebrities. It’s not just the young, ie Tiger Woods. They develop the idea that they can anything because people bow to their every command. I think it’s time to bring them back to reality and pop the super ego!

AOKALANI

Posted at 1:44 AM on April 3, 2013

THEY ACT LIKE CELEBS LIKE THEM. WHICH THEY DON’T

AOKALANI

Posted at 1:43 AM on April 3, 2013

THEY ALWAYS AGGRAVATE CELEBS;. THERE LIKE FLIES TO A MOTH.

sorryI'mnotSorry

Posted at 12:21 AM on April 3, 2013

If the paparazzi would just .. Idk… Give them al little space??? Maybe this wont happen right?!!
But thats why they’re called paparazzi… Do nothing but get on peoples nerve :) YOUR FREAKING WELCOME

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 2, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN AND CHRIS CAN BE FRIENDS. SINCE JUSTIN IS FRIENDS WITH DRAKE AND THAT HE KINDA LOOKS UP TO DRAKE AS A OLDER BROTHER.

AOKALANI

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 2, 2013

I DONT THINK CHRIS WOULD TELL JUSTIN THAT. I THINK HES JUST SAYING WHAT HES DOING ISN’T RIGHT AND HE SHOULD GET RID OF LIL TWIST SINCE LIL TWIST IS JUSTIN BEST FRIEND.

nobodyyouknow

Posted at 9:36 PM on April 2, 2013

Am I the only one who noticed Chris Brown is pretty much telling Bieber he looks whack right now?

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 2, 2013

CHRIS IS NOT A LOSER. WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST WASN’T RIGHT. NEITHER IS JUSTIN. HE’S NOT A LOSER. THERE NOT. I JUST THINK WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG. EVEN THOUGH THERE HUGE ARITST. AND THERE FANS LOVE AND ADORE THEM SO MUCH. JUST HOPE JUSTIN TAKES A STEP BACK AND HOPEFULLY TAKES A BREAK OTHERWISE HE’LL LOSE IT.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 2, 2013

LOOK WHO IS GIVING ADVICE AND DEFENDING A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE ANOTHER LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 2, 2013

i don’t wanna be the as*hole calling them out, but seriously. they have too much money. most of them people getting sucked up in the entertainment business at young pubertary age have that problem. they grow up with a deep fake “consiousness” that comes with that sh*t. everything is easy for them. they might feel like “gods” but it’s not good for them. they never learned what real life for real people is. and they start to act up somewhen. it’s a shame.

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:55 PM on April 2, 2013

I DONT THINK SO. I JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T THE FAME GO TO HIS HEAD AND FOCUS ON HIS MUSIC AND FANS. HIS BELIEBERS LOVE TO DEATH. THEY DON’T WANT ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 2, 2013

SO TRUE THANK YOU.

Hashten

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 2, 2013

KOO KOO

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 2, 2013

WHATS JUSTIN SUPPOSE TO DO GIVE HIS MONEY TO CHARITY AND THE REST OF IT. I DON’T THINK SO. JUSTIN HAS EARNED THAT MONEY. EVEN THOUGH CHRIS HAS GONE THROUGH WHAT JUSTIN HAS.

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:31 PM on April 2, 2013

JUST HOPE CHRIS IS THERE FOR JUSTIN AND KNOWS WHAT HES GOING THROUGH. HAYDEN PATTIETERE IS RIGHT THE BUSINESS IS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL. YOU HAVE DIFFERENT CLIQUES.

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 2, 2013

EVEN THOUGH JUSTIN HAS A HUGE SUCCESS. THE MEDIA IS GOING TO TAKE JUSTIN DOWN.

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:26 PM on April 2, 2013

AT LEAST JUSTIN AND CHRIS ARE FRIENDS. HE KNOWS WHAT JUSTIN IS GOING THROUGH. AT LEAST JUSTIN HAS NEVER HITSELENA. BUT HE DID CHEAT ON HER.

Jerry

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 11, 2013

Justin never cheated on Selena nor is there any proof that he has.

AOKALANI

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 2, 2013

I FEEL BAD FOR JUSTIN. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH,. AT LEAST CHRIS UNDERSTAND WHAT JUSTIN IS GOING THOUGH. JUST HOPE CHRIS REACHES OUT TO JUSTIN.

johnwayne1

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 2, 2013

Oh God, behavior advice from this puke.

Rita

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 2, 2013

The Biebs shouted out kind words to Chris Brown recently. Just returning the favor.