‘Buckwild’ Should Be Canceled, Says Charleston Mayor — Do YOU Agree?

Tue, April 2, 2013 12:59pm EDT by 17 Comments
Buckwild Canceled
Courtesy MTV, Myspace, Office of The Mayor

amanda naidoff

Posted at 12:24 PM on April 19, 2013

hell no the should not take it off the air. It was a good show and the mayor should be quite its just teenagers beening teens so yes keep it on the air

Jessica Turner

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 10, 2013

yes I think the show should go on in memory of shain gandee. I know he would want that. he wouldn’t want them to put their life on hold. he would want them to continue on.

gary

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 10, 2013

Yes should have not ever started. It sucked and no one wants to watch a bunch of hicks run and drive around drunk. Stupid! thank God its over. It was a waste of a tv channel

Brook

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 11, 2013

IT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!

Brook

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 9, 2013

It is such a loss. I want them to keep doing the show because i think Shain would want them to but i dont think they should because the show will never be as great as it was without Shain! I love Shain!!! God will send him in the direction of happiness Everytime I even think about him I start crying! I will be praying for him everynight and morning! Gandee Candy! LOVE U SHAIN!!

Kim

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 6, 2013

Being from a small town in West Virginia myself the show didn’t show ANYTHING that happens in all small towns, tragedy’s happen I lost a few friends to crazyness. But Shain would want the show to continue if not for him the fans but to show how the small towns greive and pull together in this time. Everyone knows everyone in small towns and they all come together in a time of need. If they had filmed anything with Shain then it should be up to his parent’s if that is showed or not. His parent’s loved the show as much as the cast, they were the only parents that were shown on the show besides Katies one time. So Yes I think the show should go on. I will keep comments about how I think the show has been sabatoged from the beginning to myself. But yes keep the show on the air, it won’t be th same without Shain but he would want people to continue and go on with life. His family and friends will continue o be in my thoughts and prayers….R.I.P Shain

Sweetpea

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 5, 2013

NO!!!!! I would NEVER watch the show without Shain!!! It would be boring and stupid he was the star of the show, the only reason and most people watched was for him!

Jessica

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 5, 2013

This is crazy!!! He is gone and it will be hard to watch the new season and not see Shain on there but it is a good show, please keep it in, do it in memory of Shain, he wouldn’t want it to be cancelled just because he’s gone

Carley White

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 3, 2013

No shain wouldnt have wanted that. He would want life to go on.

Brook

Posted at 9:08 PM on April 9, 2013

How do you know that maybe thats want he wanted!!!!!!!

Bama

Posted at 8:30 AM on April 3, 2013

They should do another one in memory of Shain… I loved the show the people and all ..Still think the reason of death was really not the cause . Still seems so fishy.

caroline

Posted at 1:40 AM on April 3, 2013

this is so sad .. he was the best character of the show, so funny, unique and full of life.

Fuzzywuzzy

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 2, 2013

Yes; it should be cancelled,but not because of this kid’s death. It should be cancelled because it is a piece of crap.

Kimberly

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 2, 2013

Wow i couldnt believe it when i was reading the artical yesterday, my mouth just dropped like OMG shain. i hope his friends are doing ok. If they recorded another season of buckwild before all this. They should put it on tv in memory of Shain. He was so full of life. Buckwild is a really awesome show I wish I grew up in the country, but I’m a city girl. Anyways I think it should be up to Shains parents, and the cast of buckwild!! RIP Shain. Who agrees??!! Comment below

Amy

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 6, 2013

Kimberly, I agree with u, I think they should leave it up to his parents.I loved the show but It should be left up to them. I still cant belive this has happend. Rest in peace shain we all love and miss u!!!!!!!!! And for the ones who didnt like the show u have no reason to leave a post.Just saying

Jessica Turner

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 10, 2013

I agree with you I think they should do season 2 in memory of shain. like you said it should be up to the parents and the other cast members if they can go through with it.

Sherry

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 2, 2013

I watched it a few times, but it will never take Jersey Shore’s place. Too much sleeping with each other, getting drunk & doing crazy stunts. Makes Small Town’s look bad, especially in West Virginia where they have a bad reputation anyway. I think they should just cancel it and move on. It’s sad Shain & others with him died. I just hope it wasn’t because they was Drunk & doing some crazy stunts & this time it didn’t work. Seems strange all 3 died & it’s not suspicious?