Suri Cruise Debuts Short New Bangs: Love Or Loathe?

Mon, April 1, 2013 4:03pm EDT by 17 Comments
Courtesy of Facebook

Tiny bangs for a tiny girl! Suri was out and about with a cute new haircut, showing off her little bangs on March 31. Do you LOVE or LOATHE her new look? Tell us below!

Suri Cruise, 7, recently got a new ‘do and her strands look shinier and healthier than ever! Her bangs have been cut and she’s now rocking a middle-part, instead of the side-part she usually has while running around NYC. What do you think of her new look?

Suri Cruise Rocks New Bangs In NYC

Suri has been enjoying her time in New York City with her mom, Katie Holmes, 34, and has even made a few friends! On Mar. 31, Suri headed out for a playdate in the big apple and while strutting out in the open air, she showed off her brand new look! The short fringe seems almost too short to have been done at a salon. Could this have been a little do-it-yourself project that Suri and her mom decided to try?

Suri Enjoys NYC While Dad Enjoys London

Either way, whether her hair was done at a salon or not, Suri still looks like her super adorable self and seems to be loving the NYC atmosphere! She’s been spending almost all of her time in the city with mom while her dad, Tom Cruise, 50, has been in London filming his new movie.

Although Suri hasn’t gotten to see her dad that much lately, she has been keeping herself busy with playdates with friends, school and she’s even been taking some tennis lessons! Plus, Suri got to visit her dad in London for a little while back in February, so it was a two-for-one deal — strolling through London AND some quality dad time!

What do YOU think of Suri’s new bangs, HollyMoms? Do you LOVE or LOATHE them? Let us know!

– Rachael Ellenbogen

More Suri Cruise News:

1. Suri Cruise’s ‘Emotional State’ Demanded In Tom Cruise Lawsuit
  2. Katie Holmes Skips Fashion Week To Pick Up Suri From School
  3. Suri Cruise Wears Adorable Hat With Katie Holmes In NYC — Cute Pic

Diane Richardson

Posted at 6:03 AM on November 12, 2013

who ever cut her hair should be shoot. She looks gross

JB

Posted at 3:51 AM on July 12, 2013

Its also darker and healthier but i think Siri did it by herself

Sammay

Posted at 5:18 AM on April 8, 2013

Listen, she’s a little girl. She doesn’t need to be included in all of these “love it or loathe it” things. None of these kids do… they’re kids, regardless of how much money they have or who their parents are. Every kid does this to their hair at one point, Suri is no different. She is adorable regardless, and it will always grow back.

AJ

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 2, 2013

Totally a “let’s see what I can do with scissors” cut like Laura said. Any mom can spot that from a mile away.

Laura

Posted at 4:48 PM on April 2, 2013

They look “self inflicted”….any parent will agree, I’m sure. But, its hair, it grows back.

peggy

Posted at 4:32 PM on April 2, 2013

Looks like Suri cut them herself!

Jessica Arnette

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 2, 2013

THe bangs are horrible!

Loretta

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 2, 2013

Suri really does look like she got a pair of scissors and designed her own haircut. I’ve seen that same cut on my great-granddaughter when she got a pair of scissors and decided to do her own hair.

Mandy

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 1, 2013

hahaha she’s just being a kid, she reminds me of me when I was her age except that I didn’t have money ;) I still don’t thou lol

esme

Posted at 10:42 PM on April 1, 2013

someone was reading junie b jones

Kathy

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 1, 2013

This is exactly what I did to myself just before I had my third grade pictures taken!!!!!

Marshmallow CHAOS

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 1, 2013

Someone got a hold of Mommy’s scissors…

Danni

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 1, 2013

really? you’re voting on a hair cut a little girl gave herself? Didn’t we all do that when we were kids. C’mon.

Huh!

Posted at 5:09 PM on April 1, 2013

Looks to me like Suri cut her own bangs. I did the same thing at her age and it took like what seemed forever for them to grow back out. LOL.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 1, 2013

It is eternal question. To be or not to be. I’m shocked.

me

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 1, 2013

I was thinking the same thing, Suri probably cut them herself!

Ali

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 1, 2013

I think the Suri cut her own bang and they had no other choice but to cut it the short!
they don’t look like bang!