Shain Gandee’s Off-Roading Was Shown On ‘Buckwild’ Before Death

Mon, April 1, 2013 7:40pm EDT by 11 Comments
Shain Gandee Body Found
Courtesy of Myspace, WCHS TV

bokiluis

Posted at 11:48 AM on July 7, 2013

Watching reruns of “Buckwild” on MTV, I was particularly touched by the wild abandonment fun he had on his maiden and unfortunately only visit to New York City, as he experienced huge dance clubs for the first time. A short life, but, he loved his parents, had a Bon vivant approach to life West Virginia-style which was perfect for the little while his star blazoned on this earth. A winning smile and a taste for life that is near heartbreaking…….

aiden

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 7, 2013

i sorry for your death Shain if only you can read this and sorry for your friends that they someone very speacial LOVE YOU SHAIN FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Kennuth

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 5, 2013

“…this horrible tragedy. Like this video here at hollywoodlife…”

One less!

Typical unbelievably stupid Americans, audience, cast and commentators alike.

Brianna cybok

Posted at 8:51 PM on April 14, 2013

Shain is my favorite person on buckwild I really miss him I liked his dance moves they are so funny I like the ideas that they all come up with I wish he didn’t die I wish that buckwild would still be on tv!!!

Denise

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 3, 2013

I’m sad that this happened. I rather be out in country having fun then going into a city full of gangsters shooting every body. Like crazy lunatics. With no normal respect for themselves or life itself.

lacey

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 3, 2013

that is so sad @goop u just pissed cuz us RED NECKS have more fun than u stuck up city boys/girls

goop

Posted at 9:05 AM on April 2, 2013

one less piece of red neck trash

Sara Cremeans

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 2, 2013

You are a disgusting person for saying that. I hate people like you!!!!!!!!!!

aiden

Posted at 11:04 AM on July 7, 2013

YOU ARE MEAN THAT IS REALLY RUDE AND ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN HATE BUT HE KNOWS HE HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE HIM ALOT LIKE I DO SO GOOP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY NICE DON’T SAY NOTHING AT ALL

Arnold franco

Posted at 10:56 PM on April 1, 2013

To he’s family I’m Realy sorry for you lost he’ had a great show he die doing the thinks he love god had him in a better place

wanda

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 1, 2013

What Shaine was doing was dangerous and I’m sure he knew that. He died doing what he loved, which was off road driving at night.He died the way he lived BUCKWILD!