‘Buckwild’ Stars Tweet About Shain Gandee’s Death

Mon, April 1, 2013 4:09pm EDT by 26 Comments
Shain Gandee Died
Courtesy MTV

taucherbrille schnorchel

Posted at 11:24 PM on July 26, 2013

Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this website daily, this site is in fact fastidious and the users are actually sharing fastidious thoughts.

Emily Clark

Posted at 6:45 AM on April 9, 2013

Im from new zealand. And shain has been a great influence even over a tv show i know im one of a million people who have said the same thing ” im sorry for your loss etc”. But when the world looses a bright light of life like shain its hard to keep smiling. But if he were here he would be doing somthing stupid.

Emily Clark

Posted at 6:46 AM on April 9, 2013

To make eveyone laugh

kat

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 6, 2013

im sitting here on my couch at 10 pm on a sat night crying and I feel so hollow and sad, I clearly never meet shain but feel like I have known him for ever! my prayers go out to his poor family and the friends he has had his hole life! thinking of you all oxox

Kay

Posted at 4:53 AM on April 4, 2013

Sooooo sad to hear bout all of them… May all RIP… In a better place now…….

Chelle

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 3, 2013

Rest In Paradise Shain u will be missed I loved u a the cast of “BuckWild” cast. I’m going to keep the cast and Shain family in my prayers. My heart is really broken over this (Speachless) :((

Wendy

Posted at 8:01 PM on April 3, 2013

I WATCHED THIS SHOW AND IT SO REMINDED ME OF HOW MY FRIENDS AND I HANG OUT.I COULD NOT.IMAGINE IF THIS WOULD.HAPPEN TO.ANYONE THAT I LOVE.FOR THE FAMILY AND.FRIENDS I AM TRUELY SORRY.YOUR IN MY PRAYERS.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND BE STRONG FOR.ONE.ANOTHER.

jasmine avery

Posted at 6:25 PM on April 3, 2013

R.I.P. SHAIN Gandee I didnt know you personally but I loved watchin the tv show you were one of my most favorite person to watch. You will not be forgotten prayers go out to the family #R.I.P SHAIN

Whitney bruce

Posted at 9:47 PM on April 2, 2013

Cant believe hes gone. I didnt know him personally but know how sweet and caring he was by just watching the show my prayers go out to family and friends and i wish people would stop bad mouthing him. Gandee candee rest in peace. :(

Rosario Salas

Posted at 7:26 PM on April 2, 2013

We’re going to miss you Shain :( i love you Shain
My prayer’s go to the Shain Gandee’s family :,(

Shane

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 2, 2013

I’m glad he’s gone. Now they show will blow up even more!!! This is APRIL FOOLS JOKE GONE TO FAR.

Jess

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 5, 2013

You are the biggest discrace to the world I’ve ever seen. SHAME ON YOU for saying something like that!!

chris atkins

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 2, 2013

Didnt know shain but sure feels like ive known him a lifetime. Sure seems alot like a brother would have been. My heart hoes out to all the family. Miss you gandee kandy.

Suzann

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 2, 2013

I remember the episode where he picked a fresh flower for Cara when he was taking her around on the 4-wheeler. I thought that was the sweetest heartfelt gesture ever. He seemed like a really nice guy and a great friend to all of the people on the show. My sympathy goes out to all of Shain’s friends and family members during this sad time.

chris faulkner

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 2, 2013

My thoughts and prayer goes out to the family of shane gandee i loved the show and shane was my favorite on the show he was a good old counry boy who liked to have fun.Gandee candy will be missed

Raven

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 2, 2013

ShaIn was the main reason that I watched this show! He was clearly a kind and genuine person. One in a million! I hope that MTV doesnt try to use his death as an opportunity for high ratings! March 31st is my little boys birthday. It will forever be a sad day now as well. My thoughts are with Shain’s family and friends!

“You know why they call me Gandee candy? Cuz it’s trick-or-treat all year round!”

Rachel Piccinetti

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 2, 2013

RIP Shain Gandee! My heart goes out to his family and friends. I know how it feels to loose someone so close to you. I lost my brother last year. I will keep all of you in my prayers. He is your Angel now watching over you. It still will be trick or treat all year lotg for you Shain. Your memory will live on with your friends and family. You are my favorite Buckwild cast member. He reminded me of my brother and he made me laugh. I wish more people I. The world where line Shain. I hope eventually the show will go on,Shain, I’m sure would have wanted that to continue. RIP Shain”Gandee Kandy”

ME

Posted at 10:36 AM on April 2, 2013

R.I.P. Prayers go out to family and friends.

Amber

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 2, 2013

I think it is a horrible tragedy and my condolences go out to his family and friends. All of the people who would vote they don’t care obviously have no heart and should be ashamed of themselves and hope that you don’t loose someone close to you cas karma don’t play that sh**!! RIP Shain.

carrie riston

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 2, 2013

Shain i never met you but its crazy cause i felt like i knew you. My heart and prayers go out to your family and friends. You were such a amazing,kind, and loving person. You were funny as hell and the life of the party. I dont think i could watch buckwild without you Mr. Gandee candy. R.I.P SHAIN you will forever be missed and never forgotten!!!!!!

Goober

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 1, 2013

Now who’s going to have all the funny ideas? He had a great, creative imagination.

A.B

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 1, 2013

My brother texted me the news and I couldnt believe it but to think maybe it was a joke.. It was no joke at all! Condolences to his family and friends! Buckwild was my favorite show to watch and without him I don’t think ill never be able to watch the show again! :'( I loved him very dearly and hope he doesn’t party too much in heaven :’)

Susan Jackson

Posted at 7:19 PM on April 1, 2013

So sad for all u guys ……Big fan of the show…….gonna miss gandee candy ….hbe reminded me so much of my boys …… u r not promised tomorrow so live for today and Shain definately did that ….. I am positive if he died in a mudhole THEN he died happy ..Peace Love and sympathy for family and friends from Perry Florida

Michelle

Posted at 7:10 PM on April 1, 2013

Tyler wrote on twitter that they are suspending the second season of buckwild. RIP Shain <3
My heart goes out to the cast, his family and friends. :(

Vanessa

Posted at 5:27 PM on April 1, 2013

Omg I’m so saddened… And I agree please keep yo mouth shut on the negative bulls$&t!! His friends And family don’t need the bs right now

Frank Storelli

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 1, 2013

im at a loss i loved this guy, he made me wanna quit the city life and join in on the holler were life looked so much more simple and slower pace, R.I.P Shain