Porsha Stewart Tweets Positive Message After Divorce Filing

Mon, April 1, 2013 12:26pm EDT by 10 Comments
Porsha Stewart Twitter Divorce
FameFlynet

MikeWilcox

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 22, 2013

Porsha u look good do ur work girl u r still my favorite,Word up !

MikeWilcox

Posted at 5:33 PM on April 22, 2013

Porsha Stewart is Hot either way she will be fine she is one of the most liked on the show & cute as hell I like Lorena she is a favorite & looks real good body & all Word up I’ll take her in a heartbeat she got my Vote! 1.

PJ

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 13, 2013

I would be very scared to stay with him because he can weak up any time and just decide to fill for a divorce forget that s–t. How can you trust him now after that slick move oh no it is not that serious (next). And also that comes with having your own money and being secure because that is something you are not (secure).

De'Shawn

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 8, 2013

He needs to get it together, men always fail to realize when they have a good thing…sad! Well let him lie this ilresponsible party girl he’s tryin to sayu are (we knw better) that’s what his coward behind gonna get and worser once your gone! God dnt like ugly Cowardell!!!!

Angela M Morris

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 4, 2013

Porsha: Divorce is difficult. I have been through one myself. Stay strong and always keep God first. You are in my prayers!

rdennard22

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 2, 2013

It took me a minute to warm up to Porsha but I really like her a lot now. Divorce is rough but sometimes necessary. We only get one life, it’s too short to me miserable.

Sadie

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 1, 2013

Porsha is the best! You are adorable & smart; you will come out on top in this divorce. You are in my prayers. Stay positive!

Fight4WhatsRight

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 1, 2013

Kordell was and is a douche, she deserves someone who is going to love her for who she is, not for who they want her to be.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 1, 2013

the first thing what comes in mind with americans: HOW MUCH $$?

Cliff Beloney

Posted at 8:00 AM on December 11, 2013

Porsha.. u are Bea. never let. anyone. Brake. u down. Again. Real Down to earth . Brothas like myself . love u. Gril . do. u.