‘Glee’ Ending Season 4 Without Cory Monteith: Finchel Reunion Doomed?

Mon, April 1, 2013 3:15pm EST by 12 Comments
Cory Monteith Missing Glee
Courtesy of FOX

Harry Tari

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 27, 2014

what a tragedy… me and girl really miss this guy… The reality is, he is not coming back….

FinnisDead

Posted at 1:35 AM on July 14, 2013

I guess he ain’t coming back.

Desere

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 4, 2013

I JUST HOPE HE IS IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 5 OR AT LEAST IN SEASON 5 SOON!!!! :D

Kylie

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 14, 2013

Sorry to tell everyone but yeah hes not coming back

Sharon

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 8, 2013

I agree….we all need to keep Cory’s well being first and foremost. I believe that they will bring him back in Season 5. The writers and producers of Glee are very inteligent and I am sure that they can work around this. I myself will be on the edge of my seat waiting for his return. We’ll be waiting Cory. When you are ready…open the front doors..hold you head up and shout to the world “watch out..Cory Monteith is back”. We all know that you have the strength and courage that you need to do it. We’ll be waiting to see that smile again!!!!

Kylie

Posted at 8:56 AM on July 14, 2013

:O Not gonna happen

Alicia

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 6, 2013

Cory’s health is more important than the show. I love Glee and I would have loved to see Finn’s story in the last two episodes, but honestly how can one be mad? I think the Glee writers will fill in the space and I look forward to Season 5! We support you Cory Monteith!

Haeliegh

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 3, 2013

Finn wasnt in the Guilty Pleasures episode and I dealt with it so J can deal with him being gone for two episodes. Even though he is my favorite character, Cory’s well being matters more than appearing on glee for the last two episodes. Hope he gets well soon and I look forward to seeing him in season 5 of glee.

sam

Posted at 8:10 AM on July 14, 2013

i cant handle him not being anymore now though

Kylie

Posted at 8:57 AM on July 14, 2013

I guess you were getting your hopes up for nothing

Setra

Posted at 9:04 PM on April 2, 2013

I’m bummed to hear that Cory Montieth won’t be on Glee for the last two episodes of season two, but glad to hear he’s taking care of himself. Even though I’ll be at work at DISH for the last two episodes, I’m not going to miss them. I’m going to set up my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, to record all primetime programming that comes on FOX. This way I won’t have to worry about setting up weekly timers for Glee.

Daniel

Posted at 4:40 AM on April 2, 2013

I think any Glee fan of sound mind doesn’t mind not seeing Finn in the final because Cory’s health takes priority. What an idiotic article.