‘Buckwild’ Season 2 Production Shut Down After Shain Gandee’s Death

Mon, April 1, 2013 10:29pm EDT by 32 Comments
Buckwild Suspended
Courtesy of Facebook

Arelis

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 6, 2013

although shain has died.. </3. i belive that they should air a second season of buckwild because half of the episodes are with shain and we can remember his last days..

Marie

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 6, 2013

this is such a sad tragedy . praying the Lord be with the friends and Gandee family at this time. I do think MTV should air the second season. At least us as viewers and fans of Shain can see him in his last days of the filming.

Emily

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 5, 2013

Shain played a big role in buckwild, he did impact the lives of many people including me, shain always seemed like a super fun loving all around awesome guy who loved to have fun. My heart and prayers go out to the Gandee family and friends, only the good die young. Dale, Loretta, Bluefoot, Shae, Anna, Cara, Ashley, Joey, Tyler, Salwa, and Katie my heart goes out to all of you, It is very hard loosing someone very close to you that you loved dearly, my deepest sympathy. And I do not think Buckwild should be cancelled, I think shain would want the show to go on. God Bless <3

Kimberly Nelson

Posted at 2:27 PM on April 5, 2013

PLZ film season 2 of buckwild shain would of wanted season 2 to go on PLZ film season 2 of buckwild PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZ

Gloria :) :(

Posted at 8:19 PM on April 4, 2013

The gandee family and all people on buckwild is in my prayers love is with u all

Monica :)

Posted at 8:17 PM on April 4, 2013

Shain is in my prayers and love goes out. To all of them it’s so sad to find out the best one had to die :””( but god took him for many reasons so we know. He is with a better person in a better place so all my love is with everybody on buckwild and most of all the Gandee family R.I.P Shain Gandee

ashley

Posted at 8:17 PM on April 4, 2013

I don’t think that they should suspend the second season of buckwild just because of him dying. they should make more because it was a great show.

bob

Posted at 8:26 PM on April 4, 2013

I agree Ashley they really should not cancel it because it was such a great show!

jenstar

Posted at 3:19 AM on April 4, 2013

Sirius, you are a very sick and evil individual. Didn’t you have any role models growing up that taught you better? If you don’t have anything nice or uplifting to say, shut the hell up! What are you trying to accomplish by saying mean spirited things? Attention? Well, one thing I know for sure is you are going to attract some Karma, but it won’t be the kind that you want. I feel sorry for you because you must be such a miserable, pitiful person to want to say such disgusting things. Shame on you! This was such a senseless tragedy and a terrible loss for so many. Shain was so young and full of life. He seemed like a really great guy with a big heart and an amazing son and friend. If any of his friends and family are reading these comments, please just ignore the negative stuff and try to find some kind of peace from the positive. I can’t begin to imagine what you all must be feeling, but I could see that while he was here, he knew how much he was loved and he was happy. I hope knowing that gives you some peace. Shain’s friends and family will be in my thoughts and prayers and have my deepest sympathy.

Arelis

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 6, 2013

amen!!! finally someone stood up….R.I.P shain gandee

unique salas

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 3, 2013

I’m sad that Spain died he was the funny one to me but they shouldnt stop the show it should be a memorial or something for him and his family I’m so sorry for the gandee family and rest un peace shain

Megan stavena

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 3, 2013

I can’t beleive shain died when I herd about it this morning I almost cried I was so sad for every one who has to go though the death of shain gandee I hope that they still keep the show going but just keep it off for a little while for respect of shain I hope every one feels better after this tradity I hope Shians parents r ok and his friends and family also Kara I am sure she and every one r problem crying now

Allyson Ross

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 3, 2013

I think it is horrible what has happened to Shain … My favorite person On the reality show that cheered everyone up… Had a great personality he will be greatly missed!! R.I.P

autum taylor

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 3, 2013

Rest In Peace Shaine Gandee , you will be dearly missed<3

Stephanie crompton

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 2, 2013

In loving memory to Shain and his family as you go
Through your tragic loss. Shain was such an
Amazing loving free spirit with a beautiful smile I will
Always say. As so many times me and my family
Would gather to watch buck wild to see our favorite
Star on T.V! Our thoughts and prayers r with the
Family and friends of Shain . My fiancé says we felt
Closer to him as to some of them we lost. As we
Have lost our fathers and many friends to tragic
Things. R.I.P. Shain n know u were 1 in a million xo

Stephanie crompton

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 2, 2013

To the family of of Shain , we send love live as you will be in our thoughts and prayers. Shain was an amazing spirit and always put a smile on our face as me and my family would sit down and watch him on buck wild. As me and my fiancé would say , there was no better time to be able to sit down and enjoy or have a great laugh as he so often did watching him enjoy the things he loved. A inspiration he was n will continue to be, and never be forgotten. His death has hit my soul in a way ad if I knew him my whole life. I will say there was no one Luke Shain , and he truly was 1 in a trillion ! R.I.P. Shain . I will always remember that beautiful smile. Xoxo Stephanie

Richard Webb

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 2, 2013

RIP Shain, U will be missed by all your friends and Family, as U seen like amazing guy and loved by so many fans who have never met you, I think the show should go on as that what Shain would probably have wanted, here is a WOOP WOOP for u!!

im bored lol

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 2, 2013

R.I.P shain… u will be missed we all loved u and hopefully we will all see u 1 day!!! U made the show sooooo… funny God bless u :) :) :)

Kellyyy

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 2, 2013

Rest In Paradise Shain Gandee <3 , Buckwild wont be the same without you</3

Yessina

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 2, 2013

R.I.P SHAIN will be truly missed

Victoria

Posted at 1:19 PM on April 2, 2013

I’m going to miss him so much he just made the show so funny but I think the should continue with the show in memory of Shain. I just hope the family will be okay R.I.P Shain you will be truly missed.

Katlyn Garrett

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 2, 2013

i understand where people are coming from when they say they should still continue it but i think its best that they did cancel Buckwild because it will never be the same without Shain there!!! he was the main reason why i even watched the show because he made the show hilarious to watch!! The show will never be the same without him on it! R.I.P. Shain Gandee you will be truly missed!

SM

Posted at 7:47 AM on April 2, 2013

Wow. Had it on record and went to watch it and there was a tribute to him. was in shock. Shaine was by far my partner and i fav person on the show. Yes because you could only just make out what he was saying but also because he was just so care free, fun and incredibly cute. Its sad to see someone with his spirit and personality go so soon. he will be missed by many but even though he is gone he will still brighten the day of people.
condolences to the family from Australia

Seal

Posted at 3:02 AM on April 2, 2013

I believe it should be on air he would want that and support him and he’s family by showin it

sirius

Posted at 2:40 AM on April 2, 2013

How did they ever reach the ages they did? What a ridiculous end to ridiculous people.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:50 AM on April 2, 2013

again home/jobless people in america?

redneck paige

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 1, 2013

I’m gonna miss shain he was funny he shouldn’t have been mud boggin at night were alk gonna miss u shain

Gloria

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 4, 2013

Shain was the awesomest one on the show and the gandee family is in my prayers and if they was to have season 2 of buckwild it would be a memory of shain and love goes out to all of them but the show want be the same but memory’s are good so my opinion is keep the show