Porsha & Kordell Stewart Are Reconciling — Report

Sun, March 31, 2013 1:45pm EST by 39 Comments
RHOA Reunion Part 3
Landov

louis vuitton mens wallets

Posted at 7:34 AM on June 20, 2013

In my experience, it implies healthy eating in addition to knowing precisely what carried away, increased feeding on all of us louis vuitton mens wallets conduct in louis vuitton mens wallets the united states. For me, it is just not just simply respecting me, but being owning sociable accountability to comprehend that purchasing louis vuitton mens wallets bs solely can handle any damaged plus revolting foods business.

alicia

Posted at 3:48 PM on May 25, 2013

I am miss Alicia. I live in a scattered life with my ex. Because he always get me beaten everyday. Now i have 2 kids for him. But now he left us to new york in search of a lady. I never new he was on a love spell attack. It really touches me. I cried everyday for him. But one day my best friend i have came to visit me and i laid everything that happen between i and him to her. She took me to a man. He is a witch doctor. He consulted his powerful oracle and told me not to worry that after 3 days he will come begging me. It really works. After the 1 day i met him on our door step crying and begging me that he made a mistake. That i should forgive him. I really did. And we were back to our relationship again. Now i will use this medium to tell every one who find his or herself in this mess that he should contact him at (lawrees24hrspellhome@gmail.com) he will be glad to hear from you

belle

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 23, 2013

A scripted ploy to get people watching this train wreck of a show. I cannot stand Porsha or any of those silly women. They don’t represent the average Black female. All they talk about are material things and their looks and they are not all that nice looking and Posha, please. Hitting 32 does not a baby make but you certainly have the IQ of a child.

Mimi

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 13, 2013

He’s a controlling piece of sh#*t

Pabrah

Posted at 9:24 AM on May 5, 2013

I know how it feels to be in that situation . I finally left the house for my husband. After a year of being a slave n never been able to express my feelings .

Danysh G

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 7, 2013

Porsha stewart is a b orderline retard, damn that girl has an Iq for 12.

calvin c

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 13, 2013

I called it from the beginning Porsha and kORDELL has been faking their never was a divorce they never even filed for a divorce PORSHA AND KORDELL LET ”Bravo” create this story line i ”am not watching this show anymore CANCEL HER FAKE WANNA BE ACTRESS BEHIND!!

jacqueline

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 4, 2013

Yes I feel kordell is controlling and porshesa should get what she can get and get out a man like him does’t change he treats her like a child and no respect I say know your worth and stand your ground in my opinion she makes him look good because he is not a looker at all so he needs the money and fame for his self worth he has low self esteem any time he treats his women in that manor.

Krissy

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 3, 2013

While observation them on the show, Cordell does seem short and impatient with her, and just plain annoyed. Often times when you see a person act like that, its a sign that he/she isn’t feeling the other person. He was probably putting up a front, but couldn’t hide his real feelings all the time. It sucks that they chose to come on the show while dealing with marital issues, only for it now to be all over the media. Wendy Williams was right (although a little harsh) when she criticized Porsha for choosing to be a part of this show. Her situation would be a little easier to deal with if she had stayed out of the spotlight.